• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled lightly and repliedΨ...
“That will be the first order of business when you're well. I'll train you to control your powers~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Chitoge looked back at Kenji, her blush not fading. Her eyes started to widen, her lips forming the tiniest start of a smile.

"You mean it?"

tumblr_n2usgdnu3O1sgdieoo3_250.gif

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((up to you... i think you might be best though, cause i got nothing xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((Hahah alright xD ))

Elyse rolled over, breathing heavily, covered in sweat. She... also wasn't wearing clothes. Looking around, still confused what was going on she saw a naked Everest, drenched in sweat too. Her skin felt tingly and a spot in her pelvis was kinda sore. Finding a nearby blanket she covered herself up, looking at him.

"Um..." was all she managed out.

Lumina said:
Chitoge looked back at Kenji, her blush not fading. Her eyes started to widen, her lips forming the tiniest start of a smile.
"You mean it?"

tumblr_n2usgdnu3O1sgdieoo3_250.gif
...ΨKenji smiled and replied, his small blush still being evidently on his faceΨ...

“ Yes, of course!~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara came to Cam wearing a butler's uniform*
''welcome, how may i help you?''

''hmmm...i think so..''

[/QUOTE]
"Nice... Umm.. What do you all have?" Taylor asked, trying to make sure he didn't order anything they didn't have.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino smiled and nodded, "Sure. Shopping does sound kind of fun or whatever else there is to do after the shopping." She said with a laugh.
"After we go shopping we can go and get something to eat and then head back here." Kaz said, not wanting to be gone for too long. He felt Minako would worry.

Roman said:
"Nice... Umm.. What do you all have?" Taylor asked, trying to make sure he didn't order anything they didn't have.
''well...hmm, crap my shift is done, Seria take care of this customer here''

*She said before she disappeared and Seria came over in a butler's uniform, her hair tied into a tail*

''well...we have garlic bread, french bread...just ask for anything. we pretty much have...everything. we have everything that pretty much the customers say we are way better than a 5 star restaurant cuz we just have every food they want''

*Himeragi is still watching Kuroh i guess?*

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Stalker chick has invaded my restaurant!!!!))

[/QUOTE]
idc, i gave her a reason xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Kuroh's unconscious xD )))

[/QUOTE]
oh. should Hime check him?))

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "I think I'll just take another coffee..." he said smiling.
*Seria nodded before taking his empty cup to the kitchen for a refill*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and replied, his small blush still being evidently on his faceΨ...
“ Yes, of course!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina smiled a genuine, warm smile, looking directly at Kenji now.

"Thank you Kenji... really. I really appreciate it."

chitoge_grin_small.gif

Lumina said:
((Hahah alright xD ))
Elyse rolled over, breathing heavily, covered in sweat. She... also wasn't wearing clothes. Looking around, still confused what was going on she saw a naked Everest, drenched in sweat too. Her skin felt tingly and a spot in her pelvis was kinda sore. Finding a nearby blanket she covered herself up, looking at him.

"Um..." was all she managed out.
Everest sighed, inwardly cursing himself for having allowed the situation to progress to such a state. Then outloud he said,

"I do believe the word um is indeed most appropriate for the situation..."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest sighed, inwardly cursing himself for having allowed the situation to progress to such a state. Then outloud he said,
"I do believe the word um is indeed most appropriate for the situation..."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse blushed, looking at Everest.

"S-So we really..."

She moved to bend over and winced, putting a hand on her pelvic area.

"Oof, that's sore."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Fenris thought for a second before saying,
"We have an 8oz New York strip, it's from the portion of the cow that's surrounded by fat, so it absorbs all the flavor from the fat yet it's all lean meat. Then I would recommend the caesar salad and the garlic butter mashed potatoes as sides. I personally think that's the best combo on the menu right there. Plus we could have it all made up for you in about 10 minutes."

[/QUOTE]
"Everything you just said, I'll have it. I'm practically starving right now, so I can eat just about everything and anything. Having it under ten minutes sounds even better."

Nanami smiled widely at the thought of getting something to eat. At last, her hunger would be seized and put to rest until another day or at least a few hours from now.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Everything you just said, I'll have it. I'm practically starving right now, so I can eat just about everything and anything. Having it under ten minutes sounds even better."

Nanami smiled widely at the thought of getting something to eat. At last, her hunger would be seized and put to rest until another day or at least a few hours from now.
''hmm...can i have a taste as well? il pay for the whole thing..''

*She said as she stood next to an open seat at the table*

@Jesters Court

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled a genuine, warm smile, looking directly at Kenji now.
"Thank you Kenji... really. I really appreciate it."

chitoge_grin_small.gif
...ΨKenji smiled and replied, placing his hand onto Lumina's headΨ...

“ Anything for you~ ”

--------------------

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked at Akira in slight surprise from the sudden kiss, her cheeks turning a shade of red before she turned her head and spoke❦...
"D-Don't do that in front of the kids. No more cute faces from me, no sir."

View attachment 160635

...☿Kioko burst into a fit of giggles at the sight of Hikari and responded when her giggles died down☿...

"That was really silly! Ari-chan looked cute and silly when doing that."
...♅Akira stared at Asuka, smiling lightly and as replied♅...

“ Kissing isn't all that bad to do infront of them. It's a way of showing affection to those you care about~ ”

gilgamesh%2Barcher.JPG

...±Hikari smiled and rubbed the back of her head, laughing lightly. She spoke±...

“ Yours was better, though~ ”

Roman said:

"After we go shopping we can go and get something to eat and then head back here." Kaz said, not wanting to be gone for too long. He felt Minako would worry.
"That's fine." Yoshino said, smiling at him before she walked over to her door. Putting her hand on the knob, she twisted and pulled it open before walking out. "Maybe I could get some new clothes... or maybe new books..." She whispered to herself.

Lumina said:
Elyse blushed, looking at Everest.
"S-So we really..."

She moved to bend over and winced, putting a hand on her pelvic area.

"Oof, that's sore."
Everest reminded himself to bash his head against the wall after this. Even if it was in the name of science,using a technique such as that was always going so backfire. Everest sighed before saying, "I'm surprised the situation escalated that quickly..."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest reminded himself to bash his head against the wall after this. Even if it was in the name of science,using a technique such as that was always going so backfire. Everest sighed before saying, "I'm surprised the situation escalated that quickly..."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse nodded.

"Yeah, me too. Though, from my perspective, the situation as a whole was pretty nice..."

Her skin still tingled, remembering the vibrations and how good they felt everywhere

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...can i have a taste as well? il pay for the whole thing..''
*She said as she stood next to an open seat at the table*

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]
Nanami jumped in her seat slightly at the sound of a new voice and watched the girl with cautious eyes. She hadn't heard her come in or come over here, heck she didn't even hear the dang girl breath. It was like she was as silent as ever.

WeirdPrincess said:

Calling a passing bus boy over, Fenris gave him the order and slipped him a ciggarette, which once inside the kitchen he lit. From the cigarette smoke, a Fenris clone appeared and began fixing Nanami's food. The real Fenris then turned back to Nanami and asked, "So what's your name anyway?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and replied, placing his hand onto Lumina's headΨ...
“ Anything for you~ ”

--------------------

...♅Akira stared at Asuka, smiling lightly and as replied♅...

“ Kissing isn't all that bad to do infront of them. It's a way of showing affection to those you care about~ ”

gilgamesh%2Barcher.JPG

...±Hikari smiled and rubbed the back of her head, laughing lightly. She spoke±...

“ Yours was better, though~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blushed at his touch (the poor girl still couldn't grasp the obvious reason why), looking at him from under his hand.

"A-anything? That's a big commitment..."

Kenji was Akira's brother, right? Meaning he was a Sanctum... she just didn't see herself as the kind of person that someone so powerful and important would do anything for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back