• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz immediately jumped up, staring at Yoshino before blushing a little, then gritting his teeth as he began raising his chin.
tumblr_nd2a1dhb6p1trmmhlo2_r1_500.gif

"Yoshino.... You're different! What the heck just happened?!" He asked, obviously confused, before putting a mirror in her face.
Yoshino blinked and stared at herself in the mirror before her eyes widened slightly, a light blush appearing on her cheeks as she turned her head and looked away. "I don't know... This happens sometimes... Do you not like it?" She muttered, still looking away and blush evident on her cheeks.

tumblr_nfs9dsd9381rbnx7io1_500.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo abruptly stopped then waited to see if she'd walk past him or not, while smiling.
Chiharu had been nearly running to keep pace, so when he stopped abruptly she did not. Seeing that he suddenly stopped she tried to stop too, but that caused her to fall flat on her face, and she landed on the ground with an "oof!"

LunaCrosby said:
Sasukes eyes were close and she continued to purr... alot, a large smile on her face.
Asuna smiled warmly, looking down at Sasuke, noticing she was also happy. "Are you sleepy?" She asked, softly, still petting her

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled tiredly at her "Hey there" (BRB)
"hi" she says quietly, still half asleep (k)

Roman said:
Asuna smiled warmly, looking down at Sasuke, noticing she was also happy. "Are you sleepy?" She asked, softly, still petting her
Sasuke was too happy to answer, instead she just put her thumb up.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami listened as he listed the different types of drinks she could have and hummed a little, something she did when he was thinking.
"I'll take whisky. I'm not entirely in the mood for anything strong... yet."
WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami listened as he listed the different types of drinks she could have and hummed a little, something she did when he was thinking.
"I'll take whisky. I'm not entirely in the mood for anything strong... yet."
Fenris laughed as he poured her drink, before saying,

"Whiskeys not strong huh? Sounds like you think you can hold your alcohol."

SoulofTobi said:
Len closed his eyes then sighed "dad is in the tree out back, and mom is... in the attic." he said before opening his eye and looking at her.
Rin sighed and nods. "Okay" she says looking over at Len

Lumina said:
Chiharu had been nearly running to keep pace, so when he stopped abruptly she did not. Seeing that he suddenly stopped she tried to stop too, but that caused her to fall flat on her face, and she landed on the ground with an "oof!"
Jojo walked over to her and looked down "now this could of been avoided if you would of asked to to slow down instead of whatever else you were asking." he said as he knelt down next to her.

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed and nods. "Okay" she says looking over at Len
Len looked at the pillows "well, we better get back to sleep before the sun rises, if not it will get harder," he says softly while looking back her her.

shortyshot8 said:
Al growled "It's not over....." He muttered
...♅Akira smirked and replied, the swords and spears that had been fired earlier exploding into a golden blast♅...

Good, I'd hate to end this game prematurely..

tumblr_inline_nsbmzv6buT1ryvw12_500_zpsjiq0nc3i.gif

------------------

Lumina said:
The phoenix stared at Kenji incredulously.
"Wait, seriously? You must have a natural talent for it or something..."

She ate another spoonful of soup.

"How have you never cooked before? What did you eat?"

She blushed a bit, hoping she wasn't prying too much.
...ΨKenji thought for a moment before replying, soon taking a seat by the bedside and looking at Lumina, he tilted his head as he smiledΨ...

“ I mainly ate Chinese or fast food places~ ”

tumblr_mlsr20YmAT1rvbl4vo1_250_zpssezxlfux.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's hand went down to her lap, but she kept her arm in the air as she pouted before speaking ❦...
"B-But... it's flabby a-and I've never been to the gym. I wanna at least go once... to exercise or something."

...☿ Kioko's expression softened as she spoke to Hikari, soon smiling lightly and tilting her head as she addressed her ...

"It's okay Ari-chan~ Maybe mommy or daddy will tell us and show us what a gym is like!"

tumblr_n2uwjgPiKf1t89rpeo2_r1_500.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke, looking at Asuka and smiling♅...

“ I guess we could go, if you really wanted~ ”

tumblr_nskvfk7DB91u0jzt2o2_540_zpsxemyfnlj.png

...±Hikari smiled and replied±...

“ Yeah! I wanna know to~ ”

tumblr_mo7ojk9Aio1qedza6o6_250_zpsgegwmxtb.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo walked over to her and looked down "now this could of been avoided if you would of asked to to slow down instead of whatever else you were asking." he said as he knelt down next to her.

Len looked at the pillows "well, we better get back to sleep before the sun rises, if not it will get harder," he says softly while looking back her her.
Chiharu lifted up her head, her cheeks all dirty and slightly scuffed.

"You made fun of me when I seemed to depend on you, so I wanted to prove I didn't have to...

She seemed almost sad, but she did just bite it in the dirt.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Fenris laughed as he poured her drink, before saying,
"Whiskeys not strong huh? Sounds like you think you can hold your alcohol."

[/QUOTE]
Nanami laughed lightly and leaned forward on the counter as she spoke,

"Think? I know I hold my liquor, i don't get drunk after a few drinks."

She smirked a little before picking up her drink and taking a small sip.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked and stared at herself in the mirror before her eyes widened slightly, a light blush appearing on her cheeks as she turned her head and looked away. "I don't know... This happens sometimes... Do you not like it?" She muttered, still looking away and blush evident on her cheeks.
tumblr_nfs9dsd9381rbnx7io1_500.gif
Kaz immediately shook his head, "No you're still beautiful as before!" He exclaimed. "I just didn't ever expect that to happen... Out of no where!"

Lumina said:
Chiharu lifted up her head, her cheeks all dirty and slightly scuffed.
"You made fun of me when I seemed to depend on you, so I wanted to prove I didn't have to...

She seemed almost sad, but she did just bite it in the dirt.
Jojo sighed and picked her up "well, lets get you cleaned up then." he said as he set her on her feet then looked around for something that produced water.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and replied, the swords and spears that had been fired earlier exploding into a golden blast♅...
Good, I'd hate to end this game prematurely..

tumblr_inline_nsbmzv6buT1ryvw12_500_zpsjiq0nc3i.gif

------------------

...ΨKenji thought for a moment before replying, soon taking a seat by the bedside and looking at Lumina, he tilted his head as he smiledΨ...

“ I mainly ate Chinese or fast food places~ ”

tumblr_mlsr20YmAT1rvbl4vo1_250_zpssezxlfux.gif

...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke, looking at Asuka and smiling♅...

“ I guess we could go, if you really wanted~ ”

tumblr_nskvfk7DB91u0jzt2o2_540_zpsxemyfnlj.png

...±Hikari smiled and replied±...

“ Yeah! I wanna know to~ ”

tumblr_mo7ojk9Aio1qedza6o6_250_zpsgegwmxtb.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked at Kenji, then at his body, then back to him.

"For such a diet, you still look pretty good. I-I mean..."

Lumina blushed again, taking another spoonful of soup. She always got so nervous giving out compliments.

LunaCrosby said:
"hi" she says quietly, still half asleep (k)

Sasuke was too happy to answer, instead she just put her thumb up.
Asuna giggled, "Do you have a place I can take you?" She asked, smiling.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and picked her up "well, lets get you cleaned up then." he said as he set her on her feet then looked around for something that produced water.
Chiharu just looked up at Jojo, noting his change in demeanor. She tried wiping the dirt away with her hands, but all that did wad rub the dirt in to the cuts and she winced, not noticing until now that her face was actually scuffed up.

SoulofTobi said:

Rin stretched. "I don't wanna" she sighed

LunaCrosby said:
"my..dorm...number...120" she said happily.
(Should have been 1738)

LunaCrosby said:
"my..dorm...number...120" she said happily.
Asuna nodded, before they appeared outside the girl's dorm building. "Well, let's get you inside~"

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at Kenji, then at his body, then back to him.
"For such a diet, you still look pretty good. I-I mean..."

Lumina blushed again, taking another spoonful of soup. She always got so nervous giving out compliments.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ Thanks! You look pretty good as well~ Me and my brother used to always train, so the extra weight would leave almost immediately~ ”

Roman said:
Kaz immediately shook his head, "No you're still beautiful as before!" He exclaimed. "I just didn't ever expect that to happen... Out of no where!"
Yoshino shrugged, "It's happened before. I didn't know you then though, so obviously you wouldn't know that. I guess you could say... it's like an upgrade of sorts. It happens every once in a while." She stated as she looked back at the mirror and fixed her hair.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami laughed lightly and leaned forward on the counter as she spoke,
"Think? I know I hold my liquor, i don't get drunk after a few drinks."

She smirked a little before picking up her drink and taking a small sip.
Fenris laughed before saying,

"Then why did you just sip whiskey? The only times I've ever seen a girl do that is when their waiting for some guy to hit on them. You trying to get somewhere tonight?"

Lumina said:
Chiharu just looked up at Jojo, noting his change in demeanor. She tried wiping the dirt away with her hands, but all that did wad rub the dirt in to the cuts and she winced, not noticing until now that her face was actually scuffed up.
Jojo spotted a water fountain and picked her up again then walked over to it before setting her down, then he got a rag wet and handed it to her "here wash up." he said as he changed appearance.

580633-shot0032.png

Mayyflower said:
Rin stretched. "I don't wanna" she sighed
Len looked down "then what are we gonna do until dawn?" he asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino shrugged, "It's happened before. I didn't know you then though, so obviously you wouldn't know that. I guess you could say... it's like an upgrade of sorts. It happens every once in a while." She stated as she looked back at the mirror and fixed her hair.
Kaz smiled, "Do you ever change back or you stay like this until it happens again?" He asked. "Not that I don't like this look or anything, because you're still pretty as always."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...
“ Thanks! You look pretty good as well~ Me and my brother used to always train, so the extra weight would leave almost immediately~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Training, huh? You must be pretty strong then."

Lumina gave a small smile, eating another spoonful of soup.

"Training was never something I was good at. Or rather, am still not good at..."

Her voice faded a bit and her wings seemed to droop slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back