• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled before getting out of bed to get dressed. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense." He said. When he finished putting on his clothes, he walked toward the bed as he spoke, "Well, why don't we go out for a little? We could use a little time away from home, if you asked me."
tumblr_nd3ptb7u3H1rdsxs3o3_250.gif
A sudden flash of light engulf Yoshino and faded a minute later. She blinked as she stood up from the bed, now clothed. Her hair seemed to have gotten shorter and looked as if it has yellow highlights of sort at the ends of her hair. "Go where exactly? I'm fine with leaving I just don't know where I wanna go."

tumblr_nqiqqmguBW1rbnx7io1_540.gif

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura jumped onto the bed and plopped onto one of the sides.

"maybe they thought it? thats counts right?" she says.
Asuna nodded, "My mother and father always says it's the thought that counts." She says, smiling.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura jumped onto the bed and plopped onto one of the sides.

"maybe they thought it? thats counts right?" she says.
William laid next to her wrapping his arm around her as he stared at her ring

Roman said:
Asuna nodded, "My mother and father always says it's the thought that counts." She says, smiling.
"thats right!" she says happily and nuzzles her shoulder.

shortyshot8 said:
William laid next to her wrapping his arm around her as he stared at her ring
Kagura smiled lightly and dozed off.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami tapped her fingers on the bar countertop as she patiently waited for someone to come by. Her eyes followed every bartender that had walked past her and were busy getting drinks until they landed on someone new coming behind the counter. Nanami watched them with curious eyes as he picked up the shaker that was next to a line of shot glasses, amazed a bit at how that colors changed as he poured. Nanami didn't know how that actually worked or why for that matter, but thought it looked cool. Noticing the new comer bartender walking over to her, Nanami let out a quiet sigh. Finally, she was actually getting something. She didn't know how long she was sitting there, but it was long enough to make her thirsty. As he reached her and set the shot glass in front of her, Nanami unbuttoned the top button of her blazer before also unbuttoning the top button of her dress shirt, now showing more cleavage. As Nanami was doing this, she spoke.
"I could be yes, but does that really matter?"

tumblr_ngozdo09ZV1slv5gyo4_500.gif

Nanami smiled lightly at the man in front of her before delicately picking up the shot glass and downing it before setting down the now empty glass on the counter.
Fenris grinned and replied,

"Well i didn't hear that. after all, appearances can be deceiving, so lets just assume were safe on the age. So, where you want to start? Beer, whisky, vodka, tequila, gin, or assorted others?"

WeirdPrincess said:
A sudden flash of light engulf Yoshino and faded a minute later. She blinked as she stood up from the bed, now clothed. Her hair seemed to have gotten shorter and looked as if it has yellow highlights of sort at the ends of her hair. "Go where exactly? I'm fine with leaving I just don't know where I wanna go."
tumblr_nqiqqmguBW1rbnx7io1_540.gif
Kaz immediately jumped up, staring at Yoshino before blushing a little, then gritting his teeth as he began raising his chin.

tumblr_nd2a1dhb6p1trmmhlo2_r1_500.gif

"Yoshino.... You're different! What the heck just happened?!" He asked, obviously confused, before putting a mirror in her face.

LunaCrosby said:
"thats right!" she says happily and nuzzles her shoulder.

Kagura smiled lightly and dozed off.
Asuna giggled and hugged her as Sasuke nuzzled her shoulder, "So soft..." she whispered.

LunaCrosby said:
"you can touch my ears if you want" she says.
Asuna blinked, before nodding her head. She then slowly raised her hand, gently touching one of Sasuke's ears, but only out of curiosity.

Lumina said:
Chiharu pouted, crossing her arms again.
"Fine- w-wait up!"

She had to jog to catch up with him. His strides were longer than hers.
Jojo laughed "something wrong short stuff? am i going to fast for you?" he asked teasingly

Roman said:
Asuna blinked, before nodding her head. She then slowly raised her hand, gently touching one of Sasuke's ears, but only out of curiosity.
Her ear twitched out of instinct before stopping, making her purr slightly.

Mayyflower said:
Rin sat at the edge of her bed. "You too.." she says softly
Len looked back at her "me two?" he asked before slightly smiling then sat down next to her.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo laughed "something wrong short stuff? am i going to fast for you?" he asked teasingly
Chiharu pouted again.

"No of course not, I'm doing fine."

She kept pace with him, slightly to prove she could.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Fenris grinned and replied,
"Well i didn't hear that. after all, appearances can be deceiving, so lets just assume were safe on the age. So, where you want to start? Beer, whisky, vodka, tequila, gin, or assorted others?"

[/QUOTE]
Nanami listened as he listed the different types of drinks she could have and hummed a little, something she did when he was thinking.

"I'll take whisky. I'm not entirely in the mood for anything strong... yet."

Lumina said:
Chiharu pouted again.
"No of course not, I'm doing fine."

She kept pace with him, slightly to prove she could.
Jojo abruptly stopped then waited to see if she'd walk past him or not, while smiling.

LunaCrosby said:
Her ear twitched out of instinct before stopping, making her purr slightly.
Asuna smiled, noticing that Sasuke liked the feeling of having her ears touched. She felt she was learning so much about her favorite kind of animal as she continued to gently rub her ears.

Roman said:
Asuna smiled, noticing that Sasuke liked the feeling of having her ears touched. She felt she was learning so much about her favorite kind of animal as she continued to gently rub her ears.
Sasukes eyes were close and she continued to purr... alot, a large smile on her face.

SoulofTobi said:
Len looked back at her "me two?" he asked before slightly smiling then sat down next to her.
Rin moved the hair out of her ace. "Where is mom and dad?" she asks rubbing her legs

Mayyflower said:
Rin moved the hair out of her face. "Where is mom and dad?" she asks rubbing her legs
Len closed his eyes then sighed "dad is in the tree out back, and mom is... in the attic." he said before opening his eye and looking at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back