• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke, looking at Asuka and smiling♅...

“ I guess we could go, if you really wanted~ ”

tumblr_nskvfk7DB91u0jzt2o2_540_zpsxemyfnlj.png

...±Hikari smiled and replied±...

“ Yeah! I wanna know to~ ”

tumblr_mo7ojk9Aio1qedza6o6_250_zpsgegwmxtb.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka dropped her arm down to her side and smiled widely as she spoke, clasping her hands together in front of her❦...

"Really?! Oh yay! I can't wait for that~"

...☿Kioko giggled and nodded before talking☿...

"Whenever mommy and daddy goes, we can ask if they can take us too. Then we can explore and see what's really inside a gym!"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo spotted a water fountain and picked her up again then walked over to it before setting her down, then he got a rag wet and handed it to her "here wash up." he said as he changed appearance.
580633-shot0032.png

Len looked down "then what are we gonna do until dawn?" he asked.
Chiharu didn't even yelp when he picked her up. In fact she was used to it. She gratefully took thr rag, wiping off the dirt, wincing again as the water stung the cuts. She took a break from cleaning her face when she saw his appearence change.

"Woah, that's new."

Lumina said:
Chiharu didn't even yelp when he picked her up. In fact she was used to it. She gratefully took thr rag, wiping off the dirt, wincing again as the water stung the cuts. She took a break from cleaning her face when she saw his appearence change.
"Woah, that's new."
Jojo tilted his head "what's new Chiharu? is something wrong?" he asked sincerely.

LunaCrosby said:
"yay~" she says and smiles.
Asuna held Sasuke's hand as she walked through the doors and began making her way to dorm 120. "If you want.I can stay with you." She said.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Fenris laughed before saying,
"Then why did you just sip whiskey? The only times I've ever seen a girl do that is when their waiting for some guy to hit on them. You trying to get somewhere tonight?"

[/QUOTE]
Nanami rolled her eyes before picking up the glass again and drinking the whiskey in two gulps. She didn't feel like drinking the entire thing when she first got it, so what? It's not like she was trying to see how many shots she could have.

"I didn't feel like drinking it all at once! Is that a problem? Like I need some gross old guy hitting on me, I simply came here for something to eat and drink."

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo tilted his head "what's new Chiharu? is something wrong?" he asked sincerely.
Chiharu pointed at her own face, indicating she was talking about his.

"Your face is, uh, different."

She started washing her face again, letting out an "ow" this time.

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "Do you ever change back or you stay like this until it happens again?" He asked. "Not that I don't like this look or anything, because you're still pretty as always."
"It mostly stays until the next upgrade. Though I can change back if I wanted too, I just don't want to waste my energy on that." Yoshino said as she moved away from the mirror. "So are we gonna go somewhere?"

Roman said:
Asuna held Sasuke's hand as she walked through the doors and began making her way to dorm 120. "If you want.I can stay with you." She said.
"its your choice, i dont want you wasting your time on me" she says.

Lumina said:
"Training, huh? You must be pretty strong then."

Lumina gave a small smile, eating another spoonful of soup.

"Training was never something I was good at. Or rather, am still not good at..."

Her voice faded a bit and her wings seemed to droop slightly.
...ΨKenji noticed her wings droop and her voice fade, soon replying as he moved closer to herΨ...

“ Well, when you're better you can train with me, if you want?~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka dropped her arm down to her side and smiled widely as she spoke, clasping her hands together in front of her❦...
"Really?! Oh yay! I can't wait for that~"

...☿Kioko giggled and nodded before talking☿...

"Whenever mommy and daddy goes, we can ask if they can take us too. Then we can explore and see what's really inside a gym!"
...♅Akira smiled and replied,♅...

“ You can't wait to go to the gym?~ That's new~ ”

...±Hikari smiled widely and clasped her hands together, soon replying±...

“ Great idea! Then we can see what people do there! ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji noticed her wings droop and her voice fade, soon replying as he moved closer to herΨ...
“ Well, when you're better you can train with me, if you want?~ ”

...♅Akira smiled and replied,♅...

“ You can't wait to go to the gym?~ That's new~ ”

...±Hikari smiled widely and clasped her hands together, soon replying±...

“ Great idea! Then we can see what people do there! ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina's cheeks tinted the slightest bit pink when he moved closer, but she didn't mind it.

"Yeah... we can do that..."

She looked unsure, like something was weighing heavily on her mind.

Lumina said:
Chiharu pointed at her own face, indicating she was talking about his.
"Your face is, uh, different."

She started washing her face again, letting out an "ow" this time.
Jojo tilted his head "ooooh," he said with a nod "well, little Chihura, that tends to happen time to time, it this time it was more than likely happen because i felt bad about getting you hurt." he said nonchalantly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami rolled her eyes before picking up the glass again and drinking the whiskey in two gulps. She didn't feel like drinking the entire thing when she first got it, so what? It's not like she was trying to see how many shots she could have.
"I didn't feel like drinking it all at once! Is that a problem? Like I need some gross old guy hitting on me, I simply came here for something to eat and drink."
Fenris grinned before saying,

"I don't know you tell me."

Then he turned around and pointed to a sign on the wall which read:

bar-rules.jpg

Then turning back he asked, "so what can I get you to eat anyway?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"It mostly stays until the next upgrade. Though I can change back if I wanted too, I just don't want to waste my energy on that." Yoshino said as she moved away from the mirror. "So are we gonna go somewhere?"
Kaz nodded, "Yeah... I was gonna see if you wanted to go shopping or something. We always have a ton of cash from all the jobs we do, so I thought it'd be nice to spend some money."

LunaCrosby said:
"its your choice, i dont want you wasting your time on me" she says.
Asuna shook her head, "I don't have anything to do. So, it wouldn't be harming my schedule or anything."

Lumina said:
Lumina's cheeks tinted the slightest bit pink when he moved closer, but she didn't mind it.
"Yeah... we can do that..."

She looked unsure, like something was weighing heavily on her mind.
...ΨKenji noticed her expression, soon commenting as he moved forward more, looking into her eyes. He spokeΨ...

“ What's wrong?~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo tilted his head "ooooh," he said with a nod "well, little Chihura, that tends to happen time to time, it this time it was more than likely happen because i felt bad about getting you hurt." he said nonchalantly.
Chiharu put down the rag, looking at Jojo.

"Chihura...? A-anyways, it wasn't your fault I got hurt, it was all me. I didn't mean to make you feel bad.."

She did feel bad, but she was also secretly kinda happy he seemed to care for her, at least a tiny bit.

"Thanks for the washcloth, by the way."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji noticed her expression, soon commenting as he moved forward more, looking into her eyes. He spokeΨ...
“ What's wrong?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked back, looking him in the eyes as well for a moment. Were they always that color? She blinked, looking away, blushing again, getting embarrased. She then gave her response.

"It's just that... I don't know how to control my powers."

Her grip on the blanket tightened slightly, hoping he didn't think she was weird. She noticed she had been thinking that a lot lately... did his opinion of her really matter so much to her?

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo spotted a water fountain and picked her up again then walked over to it before setting her down, then he got a rag wet and handed it to her "here wash up." he said as he changed appearance.
580633-shot0032.png

Len looked down "then what are we gonna do until dawn?" he asked.
Rin got under the covers and layed there.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked back, looking him in the eyes as well for a moment. Were they always that color? She blinked, looking away, blushing again, getting embarrased. She then gave her response.
"It's just that... I don't know how to control my powers."

Her grip on the blanket tightened slightly, hoping he didn't think she was weird. She noticed she had been thinking that a lot lately... did his opinion of her really matter so much to her?
...ΨKenji smiled lightly and repliedΨ...

“That will be the first order of business when you're well. I'll train you to control your powers~ ”

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "Yeah... I was gonna see if you wanted to go shopping or something. We always have a ton of cash from all the jobs we do, so I thought it'd be nice to spend some money."
Asuna shook her head, "I don't have anything to do. So, it wouldn't be harming my schedule or anything."
"well then what do you wanna do?" she asks (night)

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Fenris grinned before saying,
"I don't know you tell me."

Then he turned around and pointed to a sign on the wall which read:

bar-rules.jpg

Then turning back he asked, "so what can I get you to eat anyway?"

[/QUOTE]
Nanami's eyes followed to where his finger pointed and laughed lightly. She thought those rules were ridiculous, but went along with it anyways.

"Just about anything sounds good. Maybe a nice juicy steak... that actually sounds to die for."

LunaCrosby said:
"well then what do you wanna do?" she asks (night)
(( Night ^-^ ))

Asuna shrugged, "I don't know... I'm really just staying to be with you. You're such a good friend!~" she said happily.

Roman said:
Yoshino smiled and nodded, "Sure. Shopping does sound kind of fun or whatever else there is to do after the shopping." She said with a laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka pouted once more as she gazed at Akira❦...
"What's that suppose to mean? I just really wanna go is all. I thought it would be fun..."

View attachment 160621

...☿Kioko nodded excitedly as her eyes shined, soon talking. She giggled again before striking a pose, her left arm behind her head and her hand on her hip. Kioko's right eye was closed as she spoke, sticking her tongue upwards after☿...

"It'll be so fun! We'll get to play on all the machine thingys too! Hey hey, Ari-chan~ Look at this! Do I look funny?"

tumblr_nbkbw6FL0D1rbnx7io1_500.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and leaned in, soon kissing Asuka's lips. He leaned back and spoke, smiling lightly♅...

“ Okay~ Here's another kiss~ ”

tumblr_inline_ns65ddaR2e1ryvw12_500_zpsspzgdew6.png

...±Hikari giggled and replied, soon puffing her cheek and moving her hands at either side of her head. She wiggled her hands and spoke±...

“ Wow, that's funny! How do I look, Koko-chan?~ ”

tumblr_n2jpyiuLYU1s8jenao1_500_zpsdajmhblv.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami's eyes followed to where his finger pointed and laughed lightly. She thought those rules were ridiculous, but went along with it anyways.
"Just about anything sounds good. Maybe a nice juicy steak... that actually sounds to die for."
Fenris thought for a second before saying,

"We have an 8oz New York strip, it's from the portion of the cow that's surrounded by fat, so it absorbs all the flavor from the fat yet it's all lean meat. Then I would recommend the caesar salad and the garlic butter mashed potatoes as sides. I personally think that's the best combo on the menu right there. Plus we could have it all made up for you in about 10 minutes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back