• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because I didn't know about this... and I don't know if you did either. There are only certain things I know about this whole... situation." Yoshino said as she snuggled into the covers.
Kaz chuckled before getting out of bed to get dressed. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense." He said. When he finished putting on his clothes, he walked toward the bed as he spoke, "Well, why don't we go out for a little? We could use a little time away from home, if you asked me."

tumblr_nd3ptb7u3H1rdsxs3o3_250.gif

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked infront of her. "Thanks..." she says quietly
Len nodded "no problem," he said tilting his head at her "want me to take you to your room, the sun hasn't come up yet, and i don't think it's comfy there." he said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden drank it, unable to stop her because he already was weak. His body felt better and stronger afterwards. "Th-Thank you..." He said as he stopped drinking, now feeling better.
Nissa:*she smiled and licked the wound, the bleeding stopping as she ran her hands through his hair, not putting up a fae glamour so her sharp teeth showing and flaming pink hair as well as her pointy ears and pink eyes* You have my welcome. Now... tell me who did this too them so I may eat their heart?

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smirked "well, you're no fun~" he said teasingly as he continued walking towards the next building.
Chiharu blinked before quickly running to catch up to him.

"W-what? What was that supposed to mean??"

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded "no problem," he said tilting his head at her "want me to take you to your room, the sun hasn't come up yet, and i don't think it's comfy there." he said softly.
Rin took a drink of her milk and shook her head. "I got it" she says moving her feet from under her "Crap my legs are asleep" she mumbled to herself

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Noticing how packed it had gotten, at the bar, one of the bartenders ran up to the stairs and yelled up at a waiter on the second floor to yell a bus boy on the third, to go yell at a bartender on the fourth to go get Fenris. Knocking then entering without waiting for a response the bartender said,
"Hey boss, you know the first rule of bar tending?"

Fenris looking up from a pile of papers said,

"Ya... serve the hot girls first... why?" (HIMYM reference)

"Ya, well there are now so many people at the bar that they cant follow that rule, so they need you to go down and help out." Grinning, the bartender added on, "they already got your first customer picked out too."

Sighing Everest stood up, and as he left his office at the back of the Vip lounge, heading for the stairs. As he passed through the kitchens on the way down he yelled at the chefs to work harder like any good boss does. (( xD literally just saying "work harder" xD ))

Reaching the bar he surveyed the situation, and cursed himself inwardly for allowing it to reach this point. Then he noticed a line of shot glasses and a shaker next to them and realized they had wanted it to reach a point like this. Giving up, he picked up the shaker, and as he walked down the bar, he filled the line of shot glases producing an line of rainbow shots

tumblr_mnmv5xi5C91s96utdo1_250.gif

Why this was such a spectacular feat to the patrons he had no idea, but either way, he made his way to the end of the bar and noticed a cute girl, to whom he placed a shot glass down in front of and said,

"Now don't you think your a tad bit young to be drinking?"

Nanami tapped her fingers on the bar countertop as she patiently waited for someone to come by. Her eyes followed every bartender that had walked past her and were busy getting drinks until they landed on someone new coming behind the counter. Nanami watched them with curious eyes as he picked up the shaker that was next to a line of shot glasses, amazed a bit at how that colors changed as he poured. Nanami didn't know how that actually worked or why for that matter, but thought it looked cool. Noticing the new comer bartender walking over to her, Nanami let out a quiet sigh. Finally, she was actually getting something. She didn't know how long she was sitting there, but it was long enough to make her thirsty. As he reached her and set the shot glass in front of her, Nanami unbuttoned the top button of her blazer before also unbuttoning the top button of her dress shirt, now showing more cleavage. As Nanami was doing this, she spoke.

"I could be yes, but does that really matter?"

tumblr_ngozdo09ZV1slv5gyo4_500.gif

Nanami smiled lightly at the man in front of her before delicately picking up the shot glass and downing it before setting down the now empty glass on the counter.

[/QUOTE]

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked before quickly running to catch up to him.
"W-what? What was that supposed to mean??"
Jojo smiled "whatever do you mean short stuff senpai~" he said teasingly without looking at her.

Roman said:
"I'm used to it.... I just never as called beautiful by another girl. Maybe pretty, but not beautiful." Asuna admitted.

(( ... Very muscular :troll: ))
"i see it was just new to you!" she says and smiles.

Mayyflower said:
Rin took a drink of her milk and shook her head. "I got it" she says moving her feet from under her "Crap my legs are asleep" she mumbled to herself
Len shook his head then held out his arm "i'll help you sis, after all, what are twins for." he said with a smile.

LunaCrosby said:
"i see it was just new to you!" she says and smiles.
Asuna giggled, "Exactly!" She exclaimed. ""Besides, it's actually been a while since I got a compliment anyways."

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smiled "whatever do you mean short stuff senpai~" he said teasingly without looking at her.
Chiharu pouted again, tempted to climb on his back to get his attention.

"What did you mean by 'I'm no fun'? What kind of answer were your looking for, then?"

She walked closer to him, poking his back.

Lumina said:
Chiharu pouted again, tempted to climb on his back to get his attention.
"What did you mean by 'I'm no fun'? What kind of answer were your looking for, then?"

She walked closer to him, poking his back.
Jojo whistled "i don't know what you mean." he said playfully as he started walking a bit faster.

SoulofTobi said:
Len shook his head then held out his arm "i'll help you sis, after all, what are twins for." he said with a smile.
Rin sighed before grabbing his arm. "Okay then"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo whistled "i don't know what you mean." he said playfully as he started walking a bit faster.
Chiharu pouted, crossing her arms again.

"Fine- w-wait up!"

She had to jog to catch up with him. His strides were longer than hers.

LunaCrosby said:
"thats surprising, id expect you to get a ton a day!" she says.
"Well I only moved here recently. I've met quite a few people, but we only talked, I don't remember being complimented. If I was, then I'm a terrible person because I forgot." She explained.

shortyshot8 said:
William followed her happily
Kagura jumped onto the bed and plopped onto one of the sides.

Roman said:
"Well I only moved here recently. I've met quite a few people, but we only talked, I don't remember being complimented. If I was, then I'm a terrible person because I forgot." She explained.
"maybe they thought it? thats counts right?" she says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back