• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "I'm letting you choose because if i did you'd get flustered." he said semi-sweetly.
"..why?, now im curious" she said as she looked over at him "what is it?"

shortyshot8 said:
"Whenever you want"
yuna stood up and clapped her hands "yay, then ill just go get changed and stuff then we'll go!"

Nonalaka said:
"..why?, now im curious" she said as she looked over at him "what is it?"
Roland smirked "you already know, and their not of equal value anyways~" he said teasingly "remember what I've teased you with twice already?" he said playfully.

LunaCrosby said:
"hehe~ im the same way, though i dont seem like the fighting type." she says and giggles.
Asuna groaned, staring at Sasuke. "You're just the cutest thing ever~!"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and pointed in the direction of the mansion. "That way. It's one of the biggest mansions around, so it's impossible to miss."
Kairassi blinked "Woah!, a mansion?!, makes my home sound like its a little matchbox in comparison" she said with a giggle

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo laughed "and now you're blushing at me!" he said teasingly as he poked her cheek.
Chiharu puffed out her cheek and bounced his finger off, her embarrassed blush only darkening.

"I-I'm a girl, it's only natural we blush easier than men..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smirked "you already know, and their not of equal value anyways~" he said teasingly "remember what I've teased you with twice already?" he said playfully.
she blushed "I-I thought it would be something different than that" she said quietly "I-Im sure you can pick something other than that!"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi blinked "Woah!, a mansion?!, makes my home sound like its a little matchbox in comparison" she said with a giggle
Roman smiled, "Yeah... If you want, you can stop by anytime you feel I'm home for a little training. It's best to learn while you have a chance!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Chiharu puffed out her cheek and bounced his finger off, her embarrassed blush only darkening.
"I-I'm a girl, it's only natural we blush easier than men..."
Jojo laughed some more "oh trust me i know!" he said playfully "nut you blush easier than most girls!" he said teasingly as he poked her forehead.

Nanami walked down the streets of the city, somewhat hungry and looking for a place to eat. She had left the mansion a while ago in search of restaurant to fulfill her hunger and had found nothing that looked of interesting to her. Nanami let out a sigh and tugged of the blazer of her uniform. The temperature outside was a little warm, but before she left the mansion it has looked chilly. The sky was covered with dusky grey clouds and it didn't much look like the sun would come out. But boy was she wrong. Though the sun wasn't out, it was very humid and musty outside. Nanami regretted her decision on wearing her school uniform but she didn't really have anything else that fit her. All of her clothes were for when Nanami was fourteen and she was now eighteen. Somehow, her clothes had grew to fit her when she aged and now these were the only clothes she had left. Until she decided to find something better or try making a different set of clothes appear on her slender figure.

"Nothing looks good around here... Oh? What's this place?"

Nanami had stopped in front of a large three-story building that seemed to be a restaurant. She tilted her head up to get the full length of the place and smiled lightly. Though upon seeing the name of the restaurant, a quizzical look came upon Nanami's face. 'Wolves Den Bar and Grill' What a strange name for a restaurant. Nanami had never really heard of this place before and decided she wanted to try it out. Walking up to the front door, she gently set her hand on the handle before pulling the door open and walking inside. The door shut behind Nanami quietly before she ventured further in. As she looked around, she noticed that the place was crowed and didn't look like she would get any food right away. Great, now what? Wait for hours just to get her food or leave and find a fast food joint? Or maybe... Nanami's aqua glinting eyes looked over towards the bar and settled in on a seat. Finally! Maybe she could get herself some booze or alcohol, while she waited. It was worth a shot at least. Nanami made her way over to the bar and upon reaching the chair, took a seat. She looked at the other bartenders and noticed that they had seemed to be busy with other costumers, so Nanami decided she's just wait until someone came over and noticed her. She didn't want to be rude and call out them.

@Jesters Court

Nonalaka said:
she blushed "I-I thought it would be something different than that" she said quietly "I-Im sure you can pick something other than that!"
Roland chuckled "what can i say?" he said shrugging his shoulders "at times i have an one track mind." he said as he smiled at her "soo, yeah, unless you like my idea, pick one yourself~" he said teasingly

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Yeah... If you want, you can stop by anytime you feel I'm home for a little training. It's best to learn while you!"
Kairassi nodded "Alrighty!, I will, then i can learn tricks and be super cool!" she said as she raised her arm up into the air.

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "All she asked for was that I bring her a few men and she'll tell me how to make people happy. I was confused at first because I thought I already knew how, but then she gave me this book." He said, opening his inventory to show her. "Here." Kaz then handed her the book. "I read the whole thing while I was in the hospital."
(( I like this font (>u>) ))
Yoshino hesitantly took the book out of his hands and opened it, reading the first page. If her face was pink before, it looked like a freaking tomato now as she read further into the book. Yoshino closed it quickly and set it aside, "Well wasn't she just... nice..."

(( Good for you
xD ))

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded "Alrighty!, I will, then i can learn tricks and be super cool!" she said as she raised her arm up into the air.
Roman smiled, putting a hand behind his head, he chuckled.

large.gif

"Well, I think I should get going now. I have to make sure the city is safe and all. Make sure you stop by every once in a while~" he said, before turning around, still smiling, he put up the peace sign.

tumblr_inline_n0yodbyjDe1riev4q.gif

"Bye now!~" He then began walking away.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino hesitantly took the book out of his hands and opened it, reading the first page. If her face was pink before, it looked like a freaking tomato now as she read further into the book. Yoshino closed it quickly and set it aside, "Well wasn't she just... nice..."
(( Good for you
xD ))

Kaz shrugged, "It is just a book after all." He said, laughing a little. "I don't know if the stuff in that book makes a person happy like she said it does though."

LunaCrosby said:
"most of us are~ but some are mean but they get put in a kennel" she giggled.

"like what?" she asks.
He wrapped his arm around her waist "Really wanna know?"

Nonalaka said:
yuna stood up and clapped her hands "yay, then ill just go get changed and stuff then we'll go!"
Tel smiled "I'm sure what you pick will be beautiful"

LunaCrosby said:
"I know~" she says and smiles.
(:3)
Asuna chuckled, "You're funny too!~" she said softly. "Wanna go for a walk, my neko friend?"

@Jesters Court ((so fade or nah?))

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo laughed some more "oh trust me i know!" he said playfully "nut you blush easier than most girls!" he said teasingly as he poked her forehead.
Chiharu pouted.

"W-Well fine, maybe I do! S-so what?"

She tried her best to stop blushing but it wasn't working.

Roman said:
Roman smiled, putting a hand behind his head, he chuckled.
large.gif

"Well, I think I should get going now. I have to make sure the city is safe and all. Make sure you stop by every once in a while~" he said, before turning around, still smiling, he put up the peace sign.

tumblr_inline_n0yodbyjDe1riev4q.gif

"Bye now!~" He then began walking away.

Kaz shrugged, "It is just a book after all." He said, laughing a little. "I don't know if the stuff in that book makes a person happy like she said it does though."
"What do you mean? How did she say it'd make someone happy?" Yoshino asked curiously.

Lumina said:
Chiharu pouted.
"W-Well fine, maybe I do! S-so what?"

She tried her best to stop blushing but it wasn't working.
Jojo smirked "it's almost like you like big guys teasing you~" he said as he leaned down "because no girl blushes this much when a 'weird looking' guy jokes with them." he said while looking at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back