• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Asuna giggled, when Sasuke wrapped her tail around her arm, "That's a way of showing friendship?" She asked.
Roman nodded, "Yep! Just come find me whenever you need me. I'm usually free when I'm at home, so just drop by my place whenever."

Kaz threw the ball one last time before catching it and putting it in his inventory. "So now you see what I meant. That's good~ I learned all that from some nice lady... A Succubus? I believe that's right."
Kairassi nodded "I will!... but uh, where do you live?" she asked with a small laugh.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed "and now you're not allowed to say you're my senpai if you can handle my big words~" he said teasingly
Chiharu pouted.

"I know plenty of big words... just not that one."

An embarrassed blush found her cheeks as she looked up at Jojo.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "oh gods, fine, and what will you bet of equal value?" he said running his hand over his face
Dakota blinked "well i assumed if i chose yours youd choose mine?" she tilted her head "though if you cant think of anything i guess ill choose it.."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled happily as he moved his arm around her, after a while of silence, she spoke "So, shall we get something to eat?" she asked quietly feeling a bit embarrassed that she asked, but she didnt want her stomach to start making noise, it was deemed unladylike from what she had learned.

Kaname thought for a few moments, before raising his head off hers and slowly press his lips against her head. Food sounded nice. He wouldn't mind eating, especially considering the fact that he barely touched his breakfast earlier.

"Food sounds good. Where to?"

Kaname knew nothing about taking a girl out to eat. Not even in the slightest. Shamed to admit his own defeat, Kaname slowly turned and began walking back the way they came with Camilla by his side.

Lumina said:
Chiharu pouted.
"I know plenty of big words... just not that one."

An embarrassed blush found her cheeks as she looked up at Jojo.
Jojo laughed "and now you're blushing at me!" he said teasingly as he poked her cheek.

Roman said:
Asuna giggled, when Sasuke wrapped her tail around her arm, "That's a way of showing friendship?" She asked.
Roman nodded, "Yep! Just come find me whenever you need me. I'm usually free when I'm at home, so just drop by my place whenever."

Kaz threw the ball one last time before catching it and putting it in his inventory. "So now you see what I meant. That's good~ I learned all that from some nice lady... A Succubus? I believe that's right."
"You mean you learned all of that from a sex demon... I don't know if I want to ask how or what exactly you did with her..." Yoshino murmured quietly as she loosened her hold on the sheets.

LunaCrosby said:
Sasuke giggled again "thank you again!" she says happily.
Asuna giggled also, "I was only speaking the truth. I never met a neko before, and meeting you just made me think they're all adorable." She said smiling.

tumblr_n8moaeqVLC1qbb4ago2_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "well i assumed if i chose yours youd choose mine?" she tilted her head "though if you cant think of anything i guess ill choose it.."
Roland smiled "I'm letting you choose because if i did you'd get flustered." he said semi-sweetly.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded "I will!... but uh, where do you live?" she asked with a small laugh.
Roman chuckled and pointed in the direction of the mansion. "That way. It's one of the biggest mansions around, so it's impossible to miss."

Roman said:
Asuna giggled also, "I was only speaking the truth. I never met a neko before, and meeting you just made me think they're all adorable." She said smiling.
tumblr_n8moaeqVLC1qbb4ago2_500.gif
"most of us are~ but some are mean but they get put in a kennel" she giggled.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "I could do more"
"like what?" she asks.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You mean you learned all of that from a sex demon... I don't know if I want to ask how or what exactly you did with her..." Yoshino murmured quietly as she loosened her hold on the sheets.
Kaz smiled, "All she asked for was that I bring her a few men and she'll tell me how to make people happy. I was confused at first because I thought I already knew how, but then she gave me this book." He said, opening his inventory to show her. "Here." Kaz then handed her the book. "I read the whole thing while I was in the hospital."

(( I like this font (>u>) ))

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "All she asked for was that I bring her a few men and she'll tell me how to make people happy. I was confused at first because I thought I already knew how, but then she gave me this book." He said, opening his inventory to show her. "Here." Kaz then handed her the book. "I read the whole thing while I was in the hospital."
(( I like this font (>u>) ))
((whats the book kakashi is always reading? ))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname thought for a few moments, before raising his head off hers and slowly press his lips against her head. Food sounded nice. He wouldn't mind eating, especially considering the fact that he barely touched his breakfast earlier.

"Food sounds good. Where to?"

Kaname knew nothing about taking a girl out to eat. Not even in the slightest. Shamed to admit his own defeat, Kaname slowly turned and began walking back the way they came with Camilla by his side.

[/QUOTE]
"Hmmm..." Camilla tapped her chin with her finger "I dont know, I still dont know much about food people eat on the surface..." she thought for a bit "I know there is a restaurant not far from her though! I went there with my friend who lives next door I got a uhm... what was it again... oh, a hamburger? I think thats what its called...." her voice trailed a bit towards the end. "We could go here!, unless you have somewhere else in mind?" she asked as she smiled up at him.

LunaCrosby said:
"most of us are~ but some are mean but they get put in a kennel" she giggled.

"like what?" she asks.
"At least you aren't bad. I don't like bad things, I just want peeps to be happy, y'know?" Asuna asked, still hugging Sasuke. "I still fight if I have to. I'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty, though I don't like to fight."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((whats the book kakashi is always reading? ))

[/QUOTE]
(( Make Out Paradise xD ))

Roman said:
"At least you aren't bad. I don't like bad things, I just want peeps to be happy, y'know?" Asuna asked, still hugging Sasuke. "I still fight if I have to. I'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty, though I don't like to fight."

((so did i guess the book? xD ))

Roman said:

"hehe~ im the same way, though i dont seem like the fighting type." she says and giggles.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((so did i guess the book? xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(( Was that your guess? ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back