• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla shifted her gaze ever so slightly to her side, only to examine the form walking past her. As he walked, he seemed to be stretching. With a half-way raised brow, Layla dropped her hand from her face and allowed it to fall loosely to her side. Rather than leaving her hand to hang, she motioned both her hands into a position clasped together behind her back. After doing so, she raised her gaze skyward instead of watching the stranger.

[/QUOTE]
Tal looked at her a little confused

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi clapped her hands with a look of awe on her face "Wow, thats so cool!, I wanna be able to do that too" she said as she watched him "I never really train, I think im too easily distracted" she said with a giggle
Roman chuckled, "That's fine! I have been teaching a lot of people who are easily distracted. Not only that, I know a lot of tricks to start you off with!" He said happily. "I'll teach you whenever I have the time, alright?"

Mayyflower said:
(Ikr)
Rin ended up passing out at the table

Amaya went through some stuff that was forbidden where she came from
Ayen fell asleep in the in the tree.

Len drifted into sleep

((timeskip?))

LunaCrosby said:
"catnip is really fun, but i am part cat so.. heh" she says.
"Part cat? You're a neko! That's so cute~" Asuna smiled and hugged Sasuke. "I like cats, but after I accidentally turned my mom into one, she said I couldn't have one of my own."

shortyshot8 said:
William looked down at his hands not sure who he really was
Kagura sighed and looked in the mirror "ignore me then..." she mumbled.

Roman said:
"Part cat? You're a neko! That's so cute~" Asuna smiled and hugged Sasuke. "I like cats, but after I accidentally turned my mom into one, she said I couldn't have one of my own."
Sauke giggled and hugged her back "thats sucks, cats are awesome" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Len woke up early in the morning and went down to the kitchen and poured to glasses of milk and set up infront of Rin before poking at her,

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sighed and looked in the mirror "ignore me then..." she mumbled.

Sauke giggled and hugged her back "thats sucks, cats are awesome" she says.
Asuna smiled, "I know right, but I live by myself now, so maybe I can get one." She then pointed a finger at Sasuke and resumed talking.

"That. I can agree on." She said smiling.

tumblr_n3kum4C4zJ1sl3fwmo4_r1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname ever so slightly shifted his gaze towards Camilla. Watching as she moved closer to himself, Kaname slowed his scratching activity, until it came to a complete halt. Once he halted, Ksname dropped his hand from his head, only to relocate his arm to position around Camilla. He felt at ease with her by his side, even more so now that he knew she wanted to be there. Cracking a somewhat sightly smile, Kaname rested his head above Camilla's.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled happily as he moved his arm around her, after a while of silence, she spoke "So, shall we get something to eat?" she asked quietly feeling a bit embarrassed that she asked, but she didnt want her stomach to start making noise, it was deemed unladylike from what she had learned.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked back at her "Sorry....I need to take a bath...."
"bathrooms right there" she said and pointed at a door.

Roman said:
Asuna smiled, "I know right, but I live by myself now, so maybe I can get one." She then pointed a finger at Sasuke and resumed talking.
"That. I can agree on." She said smiling.

tumblr_n3kum4C4zJ1sl3fwmo4_r1_500.gif
"when you get a cat you'll love it, were so soft" she said.

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, as a reaction when she did that. He then kissed her again, his tongue slowly sliding into her mouth, gently playing around with Yoshino's. Kaz slowly ran his hands down her body again, grabbing the hem of her shirt before slowly pulling it off.
(( Fade? ))

Roman shook his head, "This isn't real." He said, furrowing his brows. "My daughters aren't home last I checked so I have nothing to worry about."
(( Found it! xD Yeah fade and you start... cause reasons xDD))

shortyshot8 said:
Tel kissed her cheek "Because I love you"
William took them and got changed "I suppose so..."
"And I wont get bored of you either! cause i love you too!" she said happily "So what do you want to do today?" she asked, tilting her head

LunaCrosby said:

William walked into the room and stripped as he called out "Would you like to join me?"

Nonalaka said:
"And I wont get bored of you either! cause i love you too!" she said happily "So what do you want to do today?" she asked, tilting her head
Tel smiled "Hmm....Do you wanna...Go on a date?"

LunaCrosby said:

"I could tell just from hugging you! You're soft and so huggable!" Asuna giggled and hugged her again. "So soft~"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Found it! xD Yeah fade and you start... cause reasons xDD))
Kaz laid in bed, tossing the ball he had when Yoshino had finished showering. "See? That wasn't a bad thing at all~" he said smiling. "That's like.... One of the best ways to express love."

shortyshot8 said:
William walked into the room and stripped as he called out "Would you like to join me?"
(my geuss was right)

Kagura blushed slightly as she stared at the mirror before facing the door "If you want me to join you then I will" she says.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo grinned "yes, japanese looking, very moody as well, but i guess i shouldn't talk that away about a part of myself." he said straightening up.
((Apparently I missed the reply.))

Chiharu nodded.

"Nobody is two dimensional. Everybody has different sides to them that make up who they are. Cold Jojo is just part of you."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i win, looks like we're placing bets on the next game~" he said playfully.
Dakota nodded "Okay then....u-uhm, I dont want to bet anything y'know... t-thats odd" she twiddled her thumbs "Okay, What would you like me to bet?" she asked as she looked over

LunaCrosby said:
(my geuss was right)
Kagura blushed slightly as she stared at the mirror before facing the door "If you want me to join you then I will" she says.
(????)

William smirked "Then come"

Roman said:
"I could tell just from hugging you! You're soft and so huggable!" Asuna giggled and hugged her again. "So soft~"
Kaz laid in bed, tossing the ball he had when Yoshino had finished showering. "See? That wasn't a bad thing at all~" he said smiling. "That's like.... One of the best ways to express love."
Sasuke wrapped her tail around Asunas arm "thank you!~" she says happily.

Lumina said:
((Apparently I missed the reply.))
Chiharu nodded.

"Nobody is two dimensional. Everybody has different sides to them that make up who they are. Cold Jojo is just part of you."
Jojo laughed "and he's also an also completely different person besides for similar looks!" he said a bit loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back