• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman blinked, feeling no pain from the electricity since it was his main element after all. He looked at her and smiled, "Sure... Why did you zap me though." He asked laughing.
Kairassi looked at her hand and laughed "oops, it was only supposed to be a poke" she looked up at him "that isnt the first time ive done that, you wouldnt believe how many times people got angry at me for doing that" she said as she placed her hands to her face "Oh, thank you for being my friend though!"

Mayyflower said:
Rin played with her food at the table
Len looked over at Rin "why do we have to fight?" he asked quietly while poking at his food with a fork

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Just dont expect fast replies)

[/QUOTE]
(Okay xD )

Tal walked past her stretching

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled more "You are mine"
Yuna giggled "and you are mine~" she said as she hugged him "and nothing will change that!...unless you get bored of me or something that is" she laughed lightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Len looked over at Rin "why do we have to fight?" he asked quietly while poking at his food with a fork
Rin sighed and looked over at Len and then back at her food and shrugged. "Cause you say stuff that hurts my feelings" she mumbles

Nonalaka said:
Yuna giggled "and you are mine~" she said as she hugged him "and nothing will change that!...unless you get bored of me or something that is" she laughed lightly.
Tel blinked "I would never get bored of you"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi looked at her hand and laughed "oops, it was only supposed to be a poke" she looked up at him "that isnt the first time ive done that, you wouldnt believe how many times people got angry at me for doing that" she said as she placed her hands to her face "Oh, thank you for being my friend though!"
Roman smiled happily, placing is hands behind his head. "Don't worry. Electricity is my main element, so that was just like a charge for me!" He explained happily. "Oh, yeah! Don't mention it. I'm everyone's friend~" Roman said, smiling and giving her a thumbs up.

tumblr_inline_n0yo7wc1Wu1riev4q.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, slowly using his hand to move Asuka's hand away from the upper muscle of her arm♅...
“ You don't need to go to the gym, silly~ You're perfect the way you are~ ”

...±Hikari giggled lightly and spoke, blushing lightly from embarrassment of not knowing the answer±...

“ Yeah! U-um.. I dunno.. ”

1163230_1357182616210_full_zps4rbmswjz.png

---------------

...ΨKenji blushed nervously and replied, blurting out his pre-planned response by accident. It was clear he was lyingΨ...

N-no, the song wasn't about you at all!~

tumblr_mkpr3ogtMa1rvbl4vo4_250_zpspd99xlhc.gif

---------------

...♆Kuroh followed, soon looking around. He spoke♆...

“ It's a bit smaller than the estate, however it's not small either.. ”

431c745f-26e5-421a-b608-88509476c577_zpsfwhaj1eh.jpg

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka's hand went down to her lap, but she kept her arm in the air as she pouted before speaking ❦...

"B-But... it's flabby a-and I've never been to the gym. I wanna at least go once... to exercise or something."

...☿ Kioko's expression softened as she spoke to Hikari, soon smiling lightly and tilting her head as she addressed her ...

"It's okay Ari-chan~ Maybe mommy or daddy will tell us and show us what a gym is like!"

tumblr_n2uwjgPiKf1t89rpeo2_r1_500.gif

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed and looked over at Len and then back at her food and shrugged. "Cause you say stuff that hurts my feelings" she mumbles
Len sighed "i'm sorry, i wasn't thinking when i said that." he said sincerely "i promise not to do it again." he says before looking at the doorways "why do mommy and daddy fight?" he asked himself.

Roman said:
"Ooo! That is pretty!" Asuna said, hopping off the ground and making her way over to her. "Wow... That's a pretty shade of blue."
"I told you!" she says and giggles "it was a small batch of these" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"I told you!" she says and giggles "it was a small batch of these" she says.
"Really? I've been here for so long and never noticed..." Asuna said, looking at the flowers. "If you don't mind I'd like to pick some with you."

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed "i'm sorry, i wasn't thinking when i said that." he said sincerely "i promise not to do it again." he says before looking at the doorways "why do mommy and daddy fight?" he asked himself.
"ive heard that one before" she says

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname released a held breath after receiving her answer. Oh what a relief it was. For a few moments, Kaname was void of any further thought, until it all finally processed. Did he? And she? Coughing, Kaname immediately rubbed at the back of his head, struggling to think of what to do next.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla also unsure of what to do at this moment simply looked up at him, what was she supposed say? or do?, was he even happy with her answer? he wasnt really showing and distinct emotion in particular, well he'd have to be happy right? after all he wouldnt have asked if he didnt want her to say yes, immdiately writing off her idea that he was unhappy as it was silly, she edged closer to him slowly, still watching him as he continued to scratch his head.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Oh...well....I wish someone could've told me that....darn...I'll just make Ansom leave then.)
((I'm sorry, I just really wanted to use her and you weren't around :( ))

Mayyflower said:
"ive heard that one before" she says
Len sighed "do you want a blood oath then, I'm serious, i won't try to do anything to hurt you in any way, I'm your twin brother,if we don't have mom and dad, then we're all each other have." he said as he pushed his food away.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "okay, as long as it's fair~" he said gripping the controller.
"well i wouldnt pick an unfair game" she giggled.

(who wins?)

Roman said:
"Really? I've been here for so long and never noticed..." Asuna said, looking at the flowers. "If you don't mind I'd like to pick some with you."
"of course! id be happy if you joined me" she then pointed at a batch of flowers "wanna pick those?" she asks.

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed "do you want a blood oath then, I'm serious, i won't try to do anything to hurt you in any way, I'm your twin brother,if we don't have mom and dad, then we're all each other have." he said as he pushed his food away.
"Aunt ally" she says with a shrug before picking her plate up. "I don't want a blood oath" she huffed

Nonalaka said:
"well i wouldn't pick an unfair game" she giggled.
(who wins?)
((i never think this part out... if only there was an easy way to determent this.))

Roland smiled "well, with how much i tease you i wouldn't hold it against you~" he said sweetly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back