• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor looked back, and noticed to Fuyumi was gone, so he waited for her to return.
"Well then you've come to the right place. Classes will be starting up one day, so you'll get the knowledge you're looking for." Roman said, nodding his head.

(( Whoever is fine ))
(ok)

Sasuke walked through the park happily, smiling and picking flowers she walked by.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi returned with his coffee*

[/QUOTE]
Taylor looked up at her and smiled, "Thank you." He said, with a nod.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo stared at her "One, it takes a lot for me to see anyone as my better, Two, i can pick you up like a child." he said leaning down "and three, cold Jojo is the only one that cares for the honorifics~" he said tilting his head.
Chiharu kept grinning.

"I didn't say I was better than you, just your senpai."

She laughed lightly before continuing.

"Also, 'cold' Jojo?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]fail x3)))
i cant think of any characters atm so...il reply when i get back))

[/QUOTE]
(Alright)

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Alright, so, how does that work?, if you win we do and if i win we dont?"
Roland shrugged his shoulders "if i win we do, you you win, it's up to you." he said as he grabbed a controller

shortyshot8 said:
William hugged her "If you really want to can you get me some clothes?"
Kagura hugged him back and nodded "im sure my brothers clothes can fit you so ill be right back!" she said and ran out of the room.

LunaCrosby said:
(ok)
Sasuke walked through the park happily, smiling and picking flowers she walked by.
Asuna looked up from her book and noticed a girl was picking flowers. She seemed nice, so she decided to greet her. She waved her hand and smiled, "Hello~"

Roman said:
Asuna looked up from her book and noticed a girl was picking flowers. She seemed nice, so she decided to greet her. She waved her hand and smiled, "Hello~"
"Hi!~" she said happily and smiled waving aswell, her ears perking up.

Camilla looked at him briefly before quickly inspecting herself....was that what he was embarrassed about? Giving a compliment? Camilla wasn't 100% sure but she wasn't going to ask either though after hearing that compliment from him,she found her own face heating up "O-Oh? Thank you~" she said before smiling a little to herself

@Mashiro Shiina

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked back at her "yes, even more so because I've met vampires in the past, and they said another vampire should never feed on another, even thought they we're vague on the reasoning, what came after didn't sound pleasant." he said sounding like an old man lecturing someone younger
Amaya clenched her fists "I make my own rules" she says says her arms still crossed

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she looked at him and bit her wrist, her pink blood spilling out with powerful healing abilities that would help him. She raised it to his mouth, sitting and pushing him to lay his head on her lap as she let him feed from her. She was a breed that was made to give power to their masters, she wanted the abilities that had been forced from her to be her gift for him*
Aiden drank it, unable to stop her because he already was weak. His body felt better and stronger afterwards. "Th-Thank you..." He said as he stopped drinking, now feeling better.

shortyshot8 said:
He nodded not trying to say kill
She shook her head knowing what he meant "You wont need to do that, noone is out to hurt me and the only person that would take me away would be my father and he wouldnt hurt me, atleast i dont think he would..."

Lumina said:
Chiharu kept grinning.

"Also, 'cold' Jojo?"
(Wow.....now I know the feeling of being ignored.... :( )

Lumina said:
Chiharu kept grinning.

"Also, 'cold' Jojo?"
Jojo grinned "yes, japanese looking, very moody as well, but i guess i shouldn't talk that away about a part of myself." he said straightening up.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya clenched her fists "I make my own rules" she says says her arms still crossed
Ayen laughed alittle "i once lived that way, then the world took everyone away from me." he said morbidly.

LunaCrosby said:
"Hi!~" she said happily and smiled waving aswell, her ears perking up.
Asuna closed her book and turned so she was facing the girl. "Picking some flowers?" She asked happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shrugged his shoulders "if i win we do, you you win, it's up to you." he said as he grabbed a controller
"Alright then" she said as she put in a game "Its just a race, whoever wins gets to choose" she said with a smile as she took the other controller

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked at him briefly before quickly inspecting herself....was that what he was embarrassed about? Giving a compliment? Camilla wasn't 100% sure but she wasn't going to ask either though after hearing that compliment from him,she found her own face heating up "O-Oh? Thank you~" she said before smiling a little to herself
@Mashiro Shiina

Kaname was slent, somewhat debating as to what to say next. The only girl he had ever spoken to like this was...A terrible reference. Clearing his throat, Kaname rose his left hand to the back of his head and shifted his gaze off to the side, slowly stepping closer towards Camilla.

"Will you...go out..with me? "

MEANWHIIIIILE.......

Layla had been wandering aimlessly down the sidewalk. The only clothing she had was that of which Camilla had given her hours before. Which was a school uniform. In result, she could easily be mistaken for what one would see as a middle-school child due to the uniform. So far, she couldn't remember what she was looking for. Still, there was some sort of psychological magnetic pull towards this unknown area. In her mind, an adventure was an adventure. Regardless of where it took you. With that thought in mind, Layla continued to venture on with her left hand slightly cupping her chin in thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back