• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(( I still have characters open if anyone wants to interact ^°^ ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya followed. "Do I look hurt to you ayen?" She asks
Ayen didn't look at her as he let out a weary sigh "you wouldn't like my answer." he said as he got her a plate of food.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I POSTED TO YOU A LONG WHILE BACK! XDX )

[/QUOTE]
((YOU DID?! IM SO SORRY ;-; REALLY I COULD HAVE SWORN I ANSWERED IM SORRY))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times "I dont think im either of those things, well perhaps the first, i know i do not act, i think youd know if I was acting also" she said tilting her head lightly
Roland chuckled "to think, i can make a reference like that so soon after it, and not get any reaction." he said teasingly.

LunaCrosby said:
"are you feeling better?" she asks and swings her legs.
William nodded and smiled weakly "Just tired"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]im free~)))

[/QUOTE]
(You are?)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen didn't look at her as he let out a weary sigh "you wouldn't like my answer." he said as he got her a plate of food.
Amaya crossed her arms. "No ayen tell me do I look hurt?" She asks

Rin walked in and grabbed herself a plate and went to the dinning room

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled lightly
"Prove it"
Yuna smiled before she leaned closer and kissed him softly "Well I know id rather have to be beaten up with training non stop for weeks on end, or die, or something else horrible than have to be taken away from you....which i hope wont happen" she said, saying the last bit quietly to herself as her ears folded back.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well i have character free working at a restaurant..))

[/QUOTE]
(( I'll send Taylor, I haven't used him in a bit ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya crossed her arms. "No ayen tell me do I look hurt?" She asks
Rin walked in and grabbed herself a plate and went to the dinning room
Ayen looked back at her "yes, even more so because I've met vampires in the past, and they said another vampire should never feed on another, even thought they we're vague on the reasoning, what came after didn't sound pleasant." he said sounding like an old man lecturing someone younger

Roman said:
"I'm Roman. Nice to meet you, Kairassi, and welcome to FHS." He said, smiling. "So, is making friends what you came here for or is your powers the reason?"
"Thank you Roman" she said with a nod "Hmm, well i suppose a bit of both" she said as she twiddled her thumbs.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]k))

[/QUOTE]
Taylor sighed, as he walked. He eventually made it to the Maid Café, he kept hearing about and went inside, taking a seat by a window.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( xD it's fine. I'll get on my pc as soon as I can and repost it. Don't worry dear, we all make mistakes ^~^ )

[/QUOTE]
((Thank you ;v; I feel guilty for accusing you of missing my post though! ;0;))

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, as he walked. He eventually made it to the Maid Café, he kept hearing about and went inside, taking a seat by a window.
...guess i own 2 businesses now, a restaurant and a cafe)))

*Fuyumi went over to Taylor as she wore a maid outfit*

''welcome, how can i serve you today?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back