• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "to think, i can make a reference like that so soon after it, and not get any reaction." he said teasingly.
Dakota stared at him as her face tinted pink "O-Oh, you were talking of the first one..." she said quietly as she turned her head away and grabbed some game boxes.

LunaCrosby said:
(toru,sasuke,sakura,kelsey,allen,zero)

"good, anyways more importantly... what happened?" she asks.
(( I have multiple people. Roman(Would be a clone since the real one is with one of Nonalaka's characters), Han, Asuna, Ayame, and Minako ))

Nonalaka said:
"Thank you Roman" she said with a nod "Hmm, well i suppose a bit of both" she said as she twiddled her thumbs.
Roman chuckled, "You're welcome." He said, before looking back uo towards the school. "I see... You must be here to learn how to use them, correct?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]...guess i own 2 businesses now, a restaurant and a cafe)))
*Fuyumi went over to Taylor as she wore a maid outfit*

''welcome, how can i serve you today?''

[/QUOTE]
(( I didn't know you had a restaurant, I thought you meant the café the whole time xD ))

Taylor looked at Fuyumi and nodded. "I would like a cup of coffee please. That would be all for now." He said, before looking out the window again.

Roman said:
(( I have multiple people. Roman(Would be a clone since the real one is with one of Nonalaka's characters), Han, Asuna, Ayame, and Minako ))
Roman chuckled, "You're welcome." He said, before looking back uo towards the school. "I see... You must be here to learn how to use them, correct?"
(well.... wheres Asuna?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well i have character free working at a restaurant..))

[/QUOTE]
(I have many people free)

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stared at him as her face tinted pink "O-Oh, you were talking of the first one..." she said quietly as she turned her head away and grabbed some game boxes.
Roland patted her head "far to innocent." he said while he looked at the games "how about this, the first game we play decides if we have a bet at all." he said playfully.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled before she leaned closer and kissed him softly "Well I know id rather have to be beaten up with training non stop for weeks on end, or die, or something else horrible than have to be taken away from you....which i hope wont happen" she said, saying the last bit quietly to herself as her ears folded back.
Tel kissed her cheek "Remember...If anyone gets near you to harm you I will remove them"

Roman said:

(( I didn't know you had a restaurant, I thought you meant the café the whole time xD ))

Taylor looked at Fuyumi and nodded. "I would like a cup of coffee please. That would be all for now." He said, before looking out the window again.
*Fuyumi nodded before going to the kitchen to get his coffee*

Roman said:
Kairassi nodded "Yep! well i know how to use them, but, use them better! or maybe even learn something i didnt know i could do even!" she said as she swayed from side to side lightly

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed "well, it runs in the family." he said putting her "i can't help it"
Chiharu just looked up at him before grinning mischeviously.

"If I'm older, that makes me your senpai, doesn't it Jojo-kun?"

This was entertaining for the girl.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]you can go to the maid cafe or the restaurant

[/QUOTE]
(Alright)

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura blinked "ok.." she says and stands up, stretching as she stares at him "do you need anything? its my job to take care of you if your hurt" she says.
William laughed a little "Kagura I'm fine....Come here" He said extending his arms

SoulofTobi said:
Roland patted her head "far to innocent." he said while he looked at the games "how about this, the first game we play decides if we have a bet at all." he said playfully.
Dakota nodded "Alright, so, how does that work?, if you win we do and if i win we dont?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname was about to just let it go, before he came to a realization. He had never complimented her. He had never been completely honest with her. For his usual blunt conversation, he couldnt bring himself to just up and say it to Camilla. Clearing his throat and returning his gaze towards Camilla, Kaname continued to scratch at the back of his head. He would have to say it sooner or later, so why not go ahead now?

"You...Uh. You look...good."

[/QUOTE]
@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi nodded before going to the kitchen to get his coffee*

[/QUOTE]
Taylor looked back, and noticed to Fuyumi was gone, so he waited for her to return.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded "Yep! well i know how to use them, but, use them better! or maybe even learn something i didnt know i could do even!" she said as she swayed from side to side lightly
"Well then you've come to the right place. Classes will be starting up one day, so you'll get the knowledge you're looking for." Roman said, nodding his head.

LunaCrosby said:
(well who do you want me to send?)
(( Whoever is fine ))

shortyshot8 said:
Tel kissed her cheek "Remember...If anyone gets near you to harm you I will remove them"
"...remove them?" she repeated as she looked at him.

Roman said:
Taylor looked back, and noticed to Fuyumi was gone, so he waited for her to return.
"Well then you've come to the right place. Classes will be starting up one day, so you'll get the knowledge you're looking for." Roman said, nodding his head.

(( Whoever is fine ))
*Fuyumi returned with his coffee*

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( xD that's fine )

[/QUOTE]
((okay well i promise not to miss it this time ;w;))

Lumina said:
Chiharu just looked up at him before grinning mischeviously.
"If I'm older, that makes me your senpai, doesn't it Jojo-kun?"

This was entertaining for the girl.
Jojo stared at her "One, it takes a lot for me to see anyone as my better, Two, i can pick you up like a child." he said leaning down "and three, cold Jojo is the only one that cares for the honorifics~" he said tilting his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back