• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"so its my fault you get hurt...im the reason you get wounded badly" she mutter before teleporting them to her room, putting william on her bed to sleep.
William groaned a little as he laid there

Lumina said:
Chiharu shook her head.
"Not at all. I'm saying you have a more mature face than 17 years olds normally have. You simply look older than you are."
Jojo sighed "well, it runs in the family." he said putting her "i can't help it"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "good, i don't think i could come up with another one that's close to your name." he said happily

Ayen nodded then sighed "well, then i guess we have a bottle of blood ready for nothing then." he said as he walked towards the kitchen "dinners ready by the way."
Amaya nods. "You act like its gonna be the last time she feed.." See says waking Rin up

Rin woke up and sat up quickly. "What happened?!" She asks

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "good, i don't think i could come up with another one that's close to your name." he said happily

Ayen nodded then sighed "well, then i guess we have a bottle of blood ready for nothing then." he said as he walked towards the kitchen "dinners ready by the way."
Dakota laughed lightly "Anyways! lets choose a game!" she said as she sat up.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi had just arrived at the school, she smiled excitedly as she saw the school building come into focus, she skipped happily until she got to the gate passing Roman on the way where she then stopped and looked in at the courtyard where there was only a few people, rocking back and forth on her heels as she viewed the place before furrowing her brows "This place doesnt look like a school... its empty!" she said with a confused tone in her voice.
Roman looked at the girl and sighed, "Actually.. It is a school... No one is ever around. That's why it looks like this." He said, looking around.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "You act like its gonna be the last time she feed.." See says waking Rin up
Rin woke up and sat up quickly. "What happened?!" She asks
Ayen huffed "no, i act like you could of avoided getting hurt." he said as he disappeared into the kitchen.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly "Anyways! lets choose a game!" she said as she sat up.
Roland smiled and nodded "yeah," he said while smiling at her "though, if you want to make that bet~" he said teasingly

Roman said:
Roman looked at the girl and sighed, "Actually.. It is a school... No one is ever around. That's why it looks like this." He said, looking around.
Kairassi spun around on her heel to face Roman and smiled "Phew!, I thought I was in the wrong place for a bit!" she said as she looked around "Well, why is noone around?, is the place ever busy?" she asked as she looked back over at him.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi spun around on her heel to face Roman and smiled "Phew!, I thought I was in the wrong place for a bit!" she said as she looked around "Well, why is noone around?, is the place ever busy?" she asked as she looked back over at him.
Roman shrugged, "I can't say. When I'm around the place is about dead as it is now. I normally just stay around d town or at home." He said, finding the fact the this place has been quiet for so long... Odd. "I'm pretty sure most people are busy with other stuff, like important stuff when friends, family and loved ones."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked when she noticed someone sit beside her, she turned her head to view the boy before nodding "Sure, it's not my wall" she said with a chuckle as she continued to sway her legs.
having sat on the wall for a while Fenris hopped down and said,

"So ya.. i got things to do...."

Walking away from the wall he waved back towards the girl without turning before shifting into smoke and flying at high speed towards his restaurant. Sighing at the name, "Wolves Den Bar & Grill", Fenris really wished he could have come up with something more creative, but he didn't know any of the areas history, so he just went with a name that would be appropriate universally. Looking at the building from the outside, Fenris had initially been disappointed, however he had worked out a way to turn the layout to his advantage. The Wolves Den was a 3 story tall building with 3 basement, however there was no entrance to the first floor, only a stair case outside that took you to the first basement. there he had put a open style bar, and small area sitting. on the first floor he had larger tables for more family sized groups. the second floor contained the kitchens, and the third floor held a VIP lounge. Down below, in the second basement, was a large rec room, containing pool tables dart boards, large screen TVs, a second bar; and basically every thing that you would expect of your typical sports bar. Below that, in the 3rd basement was the alcohol cellar, which also contained a few hidden caches of weapons and other things in hidden rooms. because its always good to be prepared. Opening the door, Fenris crinned at the motley collection of beings he had gathered there. All of them appeared to be human, but non where, and all where strong enough to defend themselves. after a few words of greeting, he told them he would be in his office on the third floor, until the evening rush, when he would come down to help.

jc1_0.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen huffed "no, i act like you could of avoided getting hurt." he said as he disappeared into the kitchen.

Roland smiled and nodded "yeah," he said while smiling at her "though, if you want to make that bet~" he said teasingly
She blinked "so then ill cook whatever if you win, right? or do i have to think of something else" she said as she looked back at him

Nonalaka said:
She blinked "so then ill cook whatever if you win, right? or do i have to think of something else" she said as she looked back at him
Roland sighed "you are, or act far too innocent." he said smiling at her.

Lumina said:
Lumina was still sleeping, her wings folding around her like some kind of shield. She smelled food in her dream, however. She looked so peaceful and still exhausted, but good nonetheless.
Ansom walked into the living room with two plates of eggs, but once he saw that Lumina was still asleep, he put her eggs on his plate. He smiled and was going to sit down when he noticed something about the girl. Wings? "Did she have those before?" He questioned before shaking his head and beginning to eat the scrambled eggs. "Guess I don't need to teach her how to fly...." He sighed and took a bite. He planned to leave after he ate just so he wasn't a bother. His end of the deal was fulfilled, not by him, but fulfilled nonetheless. It would only make sense that Lumina's part was voided.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel leaned closer "I love you more"
@Nonalaka
Yuna smiled before shaking her head "Nope I love you more" she said with a giggle.

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty, Character list cause im bored, feel free to interact with any free characters ;v;))
Moriko - Reading in the park (Free)

----------------------------------------------------------

Dakota - In the dorms with Roland (@SoulofTobi )

Amara - At home I think? (@shortyshot8 )

Kenai - In the courtyard with Pixel (@TheDragoon )

Camilla - I have no idea (i havent seen @Mashiro Shiina around in forever so ;- ;)

Colin - Cafe (Free)

Kairassi (New!) - At the school gates (Free)
(I POSTED TO YOU A LONG WHILE BACK! XDX )

Roman said:
Roman shrugged, "I can't say. When I'm around the place is about dead as it is now. I normally just stay around d town or at home." He said, finding the fact the this place has been quiet for so long... Odd. "I'm pretty sure most people are busy with other stuff, like important stuff when friends, family and loved ones."
Kairassi blinked "Huh, well that seems boring, I thought i was coming here to make lots of friends and meet cool people!" she said pouting lightly, looking a bit disappointed. "Oh, well" she said with a small sigh "Oh, I am Kairassi, nice to meet you!" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi blinked "Huh, well that seems boring, I thought i was coming here to make lots of friends and meet cool people!" she said pouting lightly, looking a bit disappointed. "Oh, well" she said with a small sigh "Oh, I am Kairassi, nice to meet you!" she said happily.
"I'm Roman. Nice to meet you, Kairassi, and welcome to FHS." He said, smiling. "So, is making friends what you came here for or is your powers the reason?"

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya followed. "Do I look hurt to you ayen?" She asks

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "you are, or act far too innocent." he said smiling at her.
Dakota blinked a few times "I dont think im either of those things, well perhaps the first, i know i do not act, i think youd know if I was acting also" she said tilting her head lightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back