• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "okay, then think of something else to bet!" he said playfully as he continued to laugh.
Dakota went silent for a bit "....Ill Cook you anything you want, even if i have to practice a million times to do so" she said to him, her voice slightly muffled as she was still faced down. "...thats probably not a good enough bet though...."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen finished cooking "they should be home any time now, Len set the table like i tough you to" he said quietly
Len went and prepared the table for dinner
Amaya sighed and stopped walking. "Rin" she says sternly. "The next time you feel thirsty and regular liquid isn't satisfying you, don't be afraid to tell me, your father and I are here for you" she says kissing her forehead. "I know it's against vampire councils rules for another vamp to feed off another vamp, but your my daughter so here" she says showing her neck

Rin blinked before looking at Amaya's neck and getting drawned to it so she didn't hesitate she went for it

Nonalaka said:
Dakota went silent for a bit "....Ill Cook you anything you want, even if i have to practice a million times to do so" she said to him, her voice slightly muffled as she was still faced down. "...thats probably not a good enough bet though...."
Roland sighed "it was only a joke Dee.~" he said while tilting his head "why are you still face down?" he asked getting off the bed and knelling beside her.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*still in mexico but she looked up sensing that her love was not....in mexico* hmm That is strange.. maybe I hould check on him? *she smiles at the crying waiters because she ate them out of business and at sonic sped creates a tunnel into the earth, digging her way toward Aiden, calling out to him through their bond* Are you okay? Are you getting more food?
Aiden didn't respond as he continued to stumble through the courtyard. He stumbled onto a bench and grimaced in pain. "O-Ouch..." He said through a whisper.

shortyshot8 said:
(Kagura because William is knocked out in the forest)
(well then.. looks like he had a fun time *wink wink* *nudge nudge*)

Kagura walked through the forest, using her katana to swipe at the plants that were in her way as she hummed to herself.

Roman said:
(( You can send whoever I was just gonna use Roman anyways xP ))
((well okay xD ill send Kairassi since shes new, will i start or do you want to?))

LunaCrosby said:
(well then.. looks like he had a fun time *wink wink* *nudge nudge*)
Kagura walked through the forest, using her katana to swipe at the plants that were in her way as she hummed to herself.
(*Dead*)

William groaned a little still asleep

TheDragoon said:
Aiden didn't respond as he continued to stumble through the courtyard. He stumbled onto a bench and grimaced in pain. "O-Ouch..." He said through a whisper.
Nissa:*she dug the tunnel to her core hole cave under the school and then followed an already dug tunnel to the bench, climbing out as her eyes flash deadly furious green, rushing to Aiden* Who? What? When? Where?

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed and stopped walking. "Rin" she says sternly. "The next time you feel thirsty and regular liquid isn't satisfying you, don't be afraid to tell me, your father and I are here for you" she says kissing her forehead. "I know it's against vampire councils rules for another vamp to feed off another vamp, but your my daughter so here" she says showing her neck
Rin blinked before looking at Amaya's neck and getting drawned to it so she didn't hesitate she went for it
Ayen sighed "whats taking them? they should be back by now!" he said pacing back and forth

Len sat and watched his father "why are you so worried dad?" he asked innocently.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stopped in her tracks and looked in the direction of the noise before walking into the direction "whos there?" she calls out.
There was no noise after as he rolled over

Nonalaka said:
((well okay xD ill send Kairassi since shes new, will i start or do you want to?))
(( I will ^°^ ))

Roman stretched as he stood in front of the school. "Nothing never happens here... At least anymore." He muttered, puttng his hands in his pockets. "I wonder if anyone is around..."

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she dug the tunnel to her core hole cave under the school and then followed an already dug tunnel to the bench, climbing out as her eyes flash deadly furious green, rushing to Aiden* Who? What? When? Where?
Aiden was still breathing heavily. He couldn't answer Nissa's question as sweat dripped down his forehead.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura slowed her pace for a bit before sighing "its william..i can feel him nearby" she mumbled and sprinted to him.
William had wounds covering his entire body

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "it was only a joke Dee.~" he said while tilting his head "why are you still face down?" he asked getting off the bed and knelling beside her.
"Dee?" she said as she rolled along the floor until she bumped into him and was now laying on her back "I guess i just got comfortable that way" she said with a small giggle.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden was still breathing heavily. He couldn't answer Nissa's question as sweat dripped down his forehead.
Nissa:*she looked at him and bit her wrist, her pink blood spilling out with powerful healing abilities that would help him. She raised it to his mouth, sitting and pushing him to lay his head on her lap as she let him feed from her. She was a breed that was made to give power to their masters, she wanted the abilities that had been forced from her to be her gift for him*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled at her "How's your stomach doing?"
Sam looked at her stomach, that is now noticeable. "Great" she says with a chuckle. "Good thing succubus's don't have to wait a full 8 months for labor" she says

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at her stomach, that is now noticeable. "Great" she says with a chuckle. "Good thing succubus's don't have to wait a full 8 months for labor" she says
Marcus nodded "Yeah"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura kneeled down beside him and looked at the wounds "every time Im not with him..." she said quietly before trying to heal him.
William's hand subconsciously grabbed hers

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "whats taking them? they should be back by now!" he said pacing back and forth
Len sat and watched his father "why are you so worried dad?" he asked innocently.
After Rin pulled away she immediately passed out.

"I remember doing that's every time I fed" she says before picking Rin up and warping home, covering her neck the best she could

Users who are viewing this thread

Back