• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked.
"You're not really serious are you... there's no way that..."

She put a hand on her head, confused.

"That can't be right that i..."
Jojo chuckled "how can't it be right? huh?" he said leaning over and looking at her "what's next? you think I'm not human!?" he asked tilting his head at her.

Roman said:
Emiya stopped in front of the door and opened it, "We always had a extra bedroom. It's yours now if you want." He said, the last of the sandwich that was in his hand was then burned until nothing was left.
Taiga nods. "Sure" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Taiga nods. "Sure" she says smiling
Emiya then walked to a door that was only a few feet away. "This is my room." He said, opening the door. "Please knock before entering." He said, jokingly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji blushed lightly as he noticed Lumina was half undressed. He spoke, looking away from her and blushing lightlyΨ...
“ C-can you get undressed and lay in bed? I-I'll go down and get the soup~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Leaning against the windowsill she felt her legs regain their strength. She smiled at Kenji as he turned around, thinking his reaction was adorable.

"Yeah, I can do that."

She made her way over to the bed and sat down.

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "How is that gutless?"
...♅Akira replied, a large amount of swords soon firing from the golden circles. He smirked as they flew past him, their target being Al♅...

Because. Suicide is the coward's way out.

tumblr_nn0x4gChXX1rk6bsxo1_500_zpsssibuvbj.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled "what? are you always gonna depend on big Jojo?" he asked loudly.

Ayen was sitting in the back yard "you made good progress today Len" he said with an approving nod.

Len smiled "to think we can control so many animals!" he said happily.

Roland smiled "enjoy your toaster waffles?" he asked with a smirk
Rin held onto Amaya as they walked home. "Mom I have these... Times where I'll get really thirsty but when I drink something it doesn't help it just makes it worst, sometimes I pass out, do you know what that means" she asks nervously

Amaya looked over at Rin. "Oh boy, yes I do know" she says

Roman said:
Emiya then walked to a door that was only a few feet away. "This is my room." He said, opening the door. "Please knock before entering." He said, jokingly.
Taiga nods. "Got it" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied, a large amount of swords soon firing from the golden circles. He smirked as they flew past him, their target being Al♅...
Because. Suicide is the coward's way out.

tumblr_nn0x4gChXX1rk6bsxo1_500_zpsssibuvbj.gif

[/QUOTE]
Al's entire body was covered in scales as he looked at Akira "Indeed it is....Coward"

Lumina said:
Leaning against the windowsill she felt her legs regain their strength. She smiled at Kenji as he turned around, thinking his reaction was adorable.
"Yeah, I can do that."

She made her way over to the bed and sat down.
...ΨKenji smiled and replied, soon walking over to the bedroom's door and going back down stairs. He waited for a few minutes to give Lumina enough time to get undressed, shortly before walking back up stairs and entering the room. He spokeΨ...

“ Here's the soup, Lumina-chan~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and replied, soon walking over to the bedroom's door and going back down stairs. He waited for a few minutes to give Lumina enough time to get undressed, shortly before walking back up stairs and entering the room. He spokeΨ...
“ Here's the soup, Lumina-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
By this time she was undressed and sitting up under the covers, her clothes neatly folded next to the bed. She didn't realize how comfortable his bed was until she was actually in it. She looked over as Kenji came back in the room.

"Thank you Kenji."

Her wings fluttered excitedly for the soup, despite Lumina's calmed demeanor.

"I, uh, appreciate you helping me so much."

shortyshot8 said:
Al's entire body was covered in scales as he looked at Akira "Indeed it is....Coward"
...♅Akira smirked lightly and spoke, the swords shredding through Al's scales♅...

Did you think your scales would be durable enough to take my swords on?

Mayyflower said:
Rin held onto Amaya as they walked home. "Mom I have these... Times where I'll get really thirsty but when I drink something it doesn't help it just makes it worst, sometimes I pass out, do you know what that means" she asks nervously

Taiga nods. "Got it" she says smiling
"Then that's Nai's room to the left." Emiya then pointed to the door and shrugged. "You can just go in whenever. The kid loves company." He said. "Now, where to next?"

Mayyflower said:
Ayen sighed "well Len, lets have dinner ready for when the girls get home." he said as he got up

Len nodded then followed Ayen inside and watched as he cooked "daddy, why did you bleed some of your blood into a bottle?" he asked curiously

Ayen sighed again "your sister will have special needs when she gets home." he said softly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked lightly and spoke, the swords shredding through Al's scales♅...
Did you think your scales would be durable enough to take my swords on?

[/QUOTE]
Al grit his teeth "Damn you....."

Lumina said:
By this time she was undressed and sitting up under the covers, her clothes neatly folded next to the bed. She didn't realize how comfortable his bed was until she was actually in it. She looked over as Kenji came back in the room.
"Thank you Kenji."

Her wings fluttered excitedly for the soup, despite Lumina's calmed demeanor.

"I, uh, appreciate you helping me so much."
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he sat the soup next to herΨ...

“ Don't mention it, I don't want my pai-buddy to be sick~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "that maybe so, but is there anything we haven't done that you're willing to bet?" he asked teasingly.
"...anything we havent done?" she stared at him "Like what?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al grit his teeth "Damn you....."
...♅Akira smirked raised his hand, a sword raising from one of the golden circles. He lowered his arm, the sword flying towards Al's chest♅...

“ I like playing with you.. ”

tumblr_inline_nscynjVBTx1ryvw12_500_zps4jghnt6t.gif

Nonalaka said:
"...anything we havent done?" she stared at him "Like what?"
Roland smiled then leaned in again "are you sure you want my to say that out loud?" he said teasingly "i mean, just use you're imagination~" he whispered

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked raised his hand, a sword raising from one of the golden circles. He lowered his arm, the sword flying towards Al's chest♅...
“ I like playing with you.. ”

tumblr_inline_nscynjVBTx1ryvw12_500_zps4jghnt6t.gif

[/QUOTE]
Al glared at him "HE WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!!" He shouted before the spear connected with his chest

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well Len, lets have dinner ready for when the girls get home." he said as he got up
Len nodded then followed Ayen inside and watched as he cooked "daddy, why did you bleed some of your blood into a bottle?" he asked curiously

Ayen sighed again "your sister will have special needs when she gets home." he said softly
Rin hugged Amaya as they walked. "Is it a bad thing? What am I?" She asks

Amaya kissed her head. "Your exactly what I am... A vampire and a neko" she says. "But your something else" she says. "What you thirst for is blood" she says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back