• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji sighed lightly and took Lumina's hand, shortly before vanishing and appearing within his room at the estate. He spoke as he began walking towards the doorΨ...
“ You go to bed. I'll bring some tomato soup for you. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina stood there, confused at what just happened. Why were they suddenly in... she looked around, trying not to overreact. She was actually in his room? Goodness, any more surprising things and she might end up making herself sick after all. She turned back to Kenji.

"I-I'm fine, really..."

As happy as she was that he wanted to take care of her, she felt bad that he was going through all the trouble of doing so.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker smiled "You are too sweet"

Al blinked "W-What the hell" He muttered trying to dodge them"
Vanille didn't look up from her book once again.

"You said it was to help you, right? Then it was the least I could do."

Lumina said:
Lumina stood there, confused at what just happened. Why were they suddenly in... she looked around, trying not to overreact. She was actually in his room? Goodness, any more surprising things and she might end up making herself sick after all. She turned back to Kenji.
"I-I'm fine, really..."

As happy as she was that he wanted to take care of her, she felt bad that he was going through all the trouble of doing so.

Vanille didn't look up from her book once again.

"You said it was to help you, right? Then it was the least I could do."
Parker nodded "Yeah"

Lumina said:
"I-I'm fine, really..."

...ΨKenji looked back at Lumina and spoke as he frownedΨ...

“ No. We will fix your cold~ ”

263zlvt_zpsvrnrlobp.png

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed "yeah, i say so." he said as he started walking looking for the next building.
Chiharu followed, looking up at Jojo. She wondered how he managed to get so tall... was he even a highschool student? He seemed way too big to be one... then again there were non humans that attended so it was a mute point.

Lumina said:
Chiharu followed, looking up at Jojo. She wondered how he managed to get so tall... was he even a highschool student? He seemed way too big to be one... then again there were non humans that attended so it was a mute point.
Jojo looked back and down at Chiharu "what's up? why you looking at me like that?" he asked curiously at he tilted his head.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked back at Lumina and spoke as he frownedΨ...
“ No. We will fix your cold~ ”

263zlvt_zpsvrnrlobp.png

[/QUOTE]
Lumina could feel her heart pound seeing his pouty face. She was about to respond when a stray hair got caught on her clothes and tickled her nose, and in an effort to get rid of it she ended up sneezing. Well, crap. There was no way she could convince him she didn't have a cold now. She looked at Kenji, smiling innocently, trying to convince him otherwise.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland titled his head "well, what sort of games do you have?" he said walking over to her "and i don't smell dust anymore, lets say, i got desensitized to it." he said with a nod.
"Most kinds, old ones, new ones, shooter, racing games, fighting games, rpgs and so on." she giggled "I got alot of games that were no longer wanted from my step brother when he moved out of my old home after he got married and stuff" she said as she opened the box she kept her games in.

Nonalaka said:
"Most kinds, old ones, new ones, shooter, racing games, fighting games, rpgs and so on." she giggled "I got alot of games that were no longer wanted from my step brother when he moved out of my old home after he got married and stuff" she said as she opened the box she kept her games in.
Roland nodded "what's your favorite two player game then?" he asked curiously as he looked over her shoulder.

Lumina said:
Lumina could feel her heart pound seeing his pouty face. She was about to respond when a stray hair got caught on her clothes and tickled her nose, and in an effort to get rid of it she ended up sneezing. Well, crap. There was no way she could convince him she didn't have a cold now. She looked at Kenji, smiling innocently, trying to convince him otherwise.
...ΨKenji spoke after he heard her sneeze, soon exiting the room and going down stairs, beginning to make tomato soupΨ...

“ Okay, get undressed and get in bed, I'll go get the soup~ ”

TheDragoon said:
Yuto kissed her forehead softly. "It's ok my butterfly~" He said sweetly. "My beautiful and true butterfly..."
Noir just kept holding on to her fiance, and soon looked up at him, her hair falling about her face and covering most of it. She felt better being with him, and she wanted him to know that.

Lumina said:
Noir just kept holding on to her fiance, and soon looked up at him, her hair falling about her face and covering most of it. She felt better being with him, and she wanted him to know that.
Yuto chuckled as she looked up at him, giving her his same sweet and gentle smile. "Hi there..." He said softly, blushing slightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "what's your favorite two player game then?" he asked curiously as he looked over her shoulder.
Dakota tapped he chin as she thought "Hmm... I guess that depends, two player as in Co-op? or Two player where the players are against eachother?"

((@TheDragoon do i owe you a reply?))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tapped he chin as she thought "Hmm... I guess that depends, two player as in Co-op? or Two player where the players are against eachother?"

((@TheDragoon do i owe you a reply?))
((I believe so... But I'm just gonna say Pixel left because I'm busy doing other things...))

Nonalaka said:
Roland hummed at the thought "well, do you want to work together, or place bets?" he asked with a smirk

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji spoke after he heard her sneeze, soon exiting the room and going down stairs, beginning to make tomato soupΨ...
“ Okay, get undressed and get in bed, I'll go get the soup~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked, unable to do anything.

"U-undressed? Into what? I don't have my pajamas here..."

She stopped herself, thinking for a moment.

"Am I really going along with this? I'm not sick, but Kenji seems to think I am... he seems really convinced... should I just go along with it? He seems happy to do it... so is there any harm? But isn't that taking advantage of his kindness... augh.."

She paced about the room, rubbing her head in indecisiveness. She wasn't sure what to do. All of the stressing was starting to wear her out, and she didn't even realize it until her legs nearly gave out from under her and she caught herself on the wall, nearly avoiding smacking her head into the windowsill. She stared down at herself, sighing.

"Really, body? You're gonna do this now? Youre trying to make me sick on purpose, aren't you?"

She pulled herself up along the wall into a standing position, leaning on the window for support, breathing heavily.

TheDragoon said:
Yuto chuckled as she looked up at him, giving her his same sweet and gentle smile. "Hi there..." He said softly, blushing slightly.
Noir couldn't help but smile back at him. This was definitely her Yuto. She mouthed the words "I Love You" before reaching up and kissing him.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland hummed at the thought "well, do you want to work together, or place bets?" he asked with a smirk
Dakota blinked "Bets?, Well what kind of bet are you placing?" she aked as she looked over at him.

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, unable to do anything.
"U-undressed? Into what? I don't have my pajamas here..."

She stopped herself, thinking for a moment.

"Am I really going along with this? I'm not sick, but Kenji seems to think I am... he seems really convinced... should I just go along with it? He seems happy to do it... so is there any harm? But isn't that taking advantage of his kindness... augh.."

She paced about the room, rubbing her head in indecisiveness. She wasn't sure what to do. All of the stressing was starting to wear her out, and she didn't even realize it until her legs nearly gave out from under her and she caught herself on the wall, nearly avoiding smacking her head into the windowsill. She stared down at herself, sighing.

"Really, body? You're gonna do this now? Youre trying to make me sick on purpose, aren't you?"

She pulled herself up along the wall into a standing position, leaning on the window for support, breathing heavily.
...ΨKenji poured the tomato soup into a bowl, about to pick it up before he heard a bang coming from upstairs, prompting him to run into the room. When he entered, he saw Lumina leaning against the windowsill breathing heavily. He spokeΨ...

“ It's worse than I thought! ”

...ΨKenji then walked over and began taking off her clothes, he spoke as he did so, a light blush forming on his cheeks as he tried to avoid looking at LuminaΨ...

“ I'm getting you undressed, you need to be in bed! I-I'll bring the soup up once you're tucked in! ”

Lumina said:
Noir couldn't help but smile back at him. This was definitely her Yuto. She mouthed the words "I Love You" before reaching up and kissing him.
Yuto kissed her back softly, wrapping his arms around her waist as he pulled her close to him, making sure nobody else would hurt her. To him, hurting Noir was a sin against him and all of the Exceed Gods combined. It really ticked him off whenever somebody did that.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "Bets?, Well what kind of bet are you placing?" she aked as she looked over at him.
Roland sat down on the bed "hmm, well, i'll bet any thing you may want me to craft, no questions asked." he said with a nod "what will you bet in return? or do you want me to change my bet?" he asked while tilting his head.

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "W-What the hell" He muttered trying to dodge them"
...♅Akira raised his arm once more, a spear rising from the golden circle. He swung his arm towards Al, the spear soon flying towards him♅...

If you have enough time to talk, then you have enough time to die.

tumblr_inline_nscynjVBTx1ryvw12_500_zps4jghnt6t.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira raised his arm once more, a spear rising from the golden circle. He swung his arm towards Al, the spear soon flying towards him♅...
If you have enough time to talk, then you have enough time to die.

tumblr_inline_nscynjVBTx1ryvw12_500_zps4jghnt6t.gif

[/QUOTE]
Al's body bent backwards so he could dodge it as he stared at Akira

Users who are viewing this thread

Back