• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and repliedΨ...
“ Yes~ Didn't you know?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked, still looking up at him.

"W-well, no...not really."

She gave a small smile, butterflies rampaging in her stomach.

shortyshot8 said:
Al's fist went into the blade causing large amounts of blood to spill as he began reaching his entire arm through it before grabbing Kuroh's face
...♆Kuroh smirked, his power rising as he stabbed his sword into Al's wrist, causing his grasp to loosen enough for Kuroh to slip out. He leaped back and spoke as he began walking towards him♆...

Is that all you've got?

tumblr_n2x1nrbBFv1s0c1pdo8_250_zpsi6tcclge.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smirked, his power rising as he stabbed his sword into Al's wrist, causing his grasp to loosen enough for Kuroh to slip out. He leaped back and spoke as he began walking towards him♆...
Is that all you've got?

tumblr_n2x1nrbBFv1s0c1pdo8_250_zpsi6tcclge.gif

[/QUOTE]
Al felt no pain as his aura grew "Feel....My madness....." He muttered before launching a gust of fire leaping into it to hide before jumping out slamming his fist into Kuroh

((Alrighty, Character list cause im bored, feel free to interact with any free characters ;v;))

Moriko - Reading in the park (Free)

----------------------------------------------------------

Dakota - In the dorms with Roland (@SoulofTobi )

Amara - At home I think? (@shortyshot8 )

Kenai - In the courtyard with Pixel (@TheDragoon )

Camilla - I have no idea (i havent seen @Mashiro Shiina around in forever so ;- ;)

Colin - Cafe (Free)

Kairassi (New!) - At the school gates (Free)

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty, Character list cause im bored, feel free to interact with any free characters ;v;))

Camilla - I have no idea (i havent seen @Mashiro Shiina around in forever so ;- ;)

Colin - Cafe (Free)

(Yep)

*Himeragi watched Kuroh and Al fight in front of the mansion. Their basically outside the mansion now as Himeragi watched from the door*

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:

Colin - Cafe (Free)

yeah Amara's at home xD )))

SoulofTobi said:
((you are as long as you have a avatar in a suit and your title is suit gang related!!!))
Roland nodded "well, i guess we're going to your nice smelling dorm~" he said happily "i didn't even thing about bringing games to my dorm." he said with a chuckle
Dakota giggled "Alright then, Lets get going~!" she said happily as she teleported them both to her dorm.

((Oh okay
xD ill do that later uvu!))

shortyshot8 said:
Al felt no pain as his aura grew "Feel....My madness....." He muttered before launching a gust of fire leaping into it to hide before jumping out slamming his fist into Kuroh
...♆Kuroh sighed lightly and slashed his sword towards the fireball, attempting to disrupt it's heat, however failing to do so. When the fireball hit him, he flew backwards. He then grinned and slowly stood up. He spoke as he vanished, appearing infront of the male and repeatedly slashing him with his sword♆...

Not bad. Now it's my turn..

tumblr_nh2hnoEM5K1sptp1mo5_500_zpsjoigppls.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh sighed lightly and slashed his sword towards the fireball, attempting to disrupt it's heat, however failing to do so. When the fireball hit him, he flew backwards. He then grinned and slowly stood up. He spoke as he vanished, appearing infront of the male and repeatedly slashing him with his sword♆...
Not bad. Now it's my turn..

tumblr_nh2hnoEM5K1sptp1mo5_500_zpsjoigppls.gif

[/QUOTE]
Al's arms grew scales as he blocked the blows however they were slowly wearing him down

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, still looking up at him.
"W-well, no...not really."

She gave a small smile, butterflies rampaging in her stomach.
...ΨKenji smiled and replied, soon noticing her featuresΨ...

“ What's wrong? You're stuttering and you're blushing. Do you have a cold?~ ”

--------------------

shortyshot8 said:
Al's arms grew scales as he blocked the blows however they were slowly wearing him down
...♆Kuroh continued to slash, shortly before planting his foot into the male's stomach, a small shock-wave occurring from the impact. The kick sent him soaring backwards. He spoke as he slowly began walking towards him♆...

C'mon, bitch! Fight back!

I8qMWf_zpshyvagjan.gif

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Alright then, Lets get going~!" she said happily as she teleported them both to her dorm.
((Oh okay
xD ill do that later uvu!))
((Okay, and oh my Akira, you're using color!!!))

Roland smiled and took in a breath "this place smells so much better than my dorm!" he said happily

shortyshot8 said:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi watched Kuroh and Al fight in front of the mansion. Their basically outside the mansion now as Himeragi watched from the door*
@shortyshot8

yeah Amara's at home xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Ah, right, so im guessing i owe both of you replies then? ;- ;) )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

--------------------

...♆Kuroh continued to slash, shortly before planting his foot into the male's stomach, a small shock-wave occurring from the impact. The kick sent him soaring backwards. He spoke as he slowly began walking towards him♆...

I8qMWf_zpshyvagjan.gif

[/QUOTE]
Al skidded on his feet before from the dust he launched at Kuroh sending his boot into his face

Nonalaka said:
((Ah, right, so im guessing i owe both of you replies then? ;- ;) )
(Nope)

Tel licked her nose "Love you"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and took in a breath "this place smells so much better than my dorm!" he said happily
((( Colour? xD )))

Fukushima Akira]((( Colour? xD ))) [/QUOTE] ((US English spells it color.........)) [B]Color[/B] (American English) or [B]colour[/B] (British English; see [URL="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_and_British_English_spelling_differences#-our.2C_-or said:
spelling differences[/URL])

shortyshot8 said:
Al skidded on his feet before from the dust he launched at Kuroh sending his boot into his face
(Nope)

...♆Kuroh attempted to dodge the foot, but his leg was caught on a branch, the only option being to block the foot. He crossed his arms over his chest, blocking his face in the process. The impact from Al's kick sent him backwards, soon crashing through multiple trees. He coughed lightly, blood emerging from his mouth. He spoke♆...

You.. bastard!

SoulofTobi said:
((....My name isnt Akira.. xD but yah, I only use colour when im on the pc since its a bother to use on the phone :'D))

Dakota laughed lightly as she began to set up the games console "Is that so?"

SoulofTobi said:
((US English spells it color.........))
Color (American English) or colour (British English; see spelling differences)
((( I'm aware. I prefer using the British English as that's where the language originated, hence it's the purest form of English. I wrote that because I have no idea what you mean by "You're using colour!" xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh attempted to dodge the foot, but his leg was caught on a branch, the only option being to block the foot. He crossed his arms over his chest, blocking his face in the process. The impact from Al's kick sent him backwards, soon crashing through multiple trees. He coughed lightly, blood emerging from his mouth. He spoke♆...
You.. bastard!

[/QUOTE]
Al cracked his neck none of the wounds from before being there "Come on"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

--------------------

I8qMWf_zpshyvagjan.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked up at him, slightly confused by his question.

"Ah, no, I don't think so...?"

She placed a hand on her cheek, feeling it be slightly warm, internally cursing for blushing so much. She appreciated his concern, however.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked up at him, slightly confused by his question.
"Ah, no, I don't think so...?"

She placed a hand on her cheek, feeling it be slightly warm, internally cursing for blushing so much. She appreciated his concern, however.
(Do the reply)

TheDragoon said:
Yuto held her tightly, closing his eyes and giving her a gentle smile. "Your safe now..." He said softly. "I'm here..."
((Dangit I totally missed this))

Noir leaned into him, calming down. She had missed him so much... her hand gripped his shirt, wanting to go home and be away from everything except him.

shortyshot8 said:
(Nope)

Yuna giggled lightly "I Love you too~" she said happily to him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]nah. its fine, im having them on break atm

[/QUOTE]
((lol okay then))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back