• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al walked out and looked at them with a blood red aura surrounding him
elsword-Angst-Herr-gunblade-und-messer-pvc-replik-cosplay-requisiten.jpg
[/URL]

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''..*sigh* at least no violence in this house......itd be bad if some damage was made..''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She said before summoning her gauntlets and knives and a gunblade*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.aliexpress.com/cheap/cheap-gunblade-cosplay.html said:
(I'd suggest you get Himeragi out of the way or she will get killed me and Akira talked about this xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al walked out and looked at them with a blood red aura surrounding him
...♆Kuroh brought his sword past his face and swung it backwards. He spoke as he turned to the male, his demon side clearly revealing itself♆...

“ Who the fuck are you? ”

tumblr_n2wgs0JVBw1t4dfn8o1_500_zpsvmhtpvhk.gif

shortyshot8 said:
John blushed more before sighing
Parker nodded "Yeah....I do"
((Got my replies mixed up xD ))

Vanille smiled.

"That's right. So for you to stay I have to become your... underling? Is that right?"

Lumina said:
Lumina looked up him, her eyes seeming to sparkle despite the redness of her face.
7b953c2924b65b086dd0b2c7c63aab506d276a8c_hq.gif

"Me... beautiful?"

She was shocked, but hearing him say that made her... happy?
...ΨKenji smiled and repliedΨ...

“ Yes~ Didn't you know?~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
(I'd suggest you get Himeragi out of the way or she will get killed me and Akira talked about this xD )
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh brought his sword past his face and swung it backwards. He spoke as he turned to the male, his demon side clearly revealing itself♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi was on the side as she stood and watched, keeping at a combat stance holding her gun blade in one her and a couple of knives in the other*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shrugged his shoulders "i'm not sure, so, what shall we do with then rest of our lazy day?'" he asked scratching his chin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((you should join the Suit Gang!!!))
"Hmm..." she leaned back on her chair "Well, we could play some video games?, do you have any here or will we have to go to my dorm instead?" She asked tilting her head.

((Oh? Am I welcome in the suit gang? xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at him with a emotionless look as he began walking to him "Your worst nightmare"

Lumina said:
((Got my replies mixed up xD ))
Vanille smiled.

"That's right. So for you to stay I have to become your... underling? Is that right?"
Parker nodded "Yep"

shortyshot8 said:
but...Himeragi wont get killed cuz......oh wait, Al is something that is relative to a dragon so...nvm..))

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at him with a emotionless look as he began walking to him "Your worst nightmare"
...♆Kuroh glared at the male and spoke, a demonic tone filling his voice as his eyes glowed a bright blue colour♆...

“ The being or beast that I'm afraid of hasn't been born, and his mother's already dead. So bring it on. ”

tumblr_n2x1nrbBFv1s0c1pdo4_250_zpsdll16g6n.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]but...Himeragi wont get killed cuz......oh wait, Al is something that is relative to a dragon so...nvm..))

[/QUOTE]
(Al IS a Dragon xD He is The Dragon Aspect of Death)

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm..." she leaned back on her chair "Well, we could play some video games?, do you have any here or will we have to go to my dorm instead?" She asked tilting her head.
((Oh? Am I welcome in the suit gang? xD ))
((you are as long as you have a avatar in a suit and your title is suit gang related!!!))

Roland nodded "well, i guess we're going to your nice smelling dorm~" he said happily "i didn't even thing about bringing games to my dorm." he said with a chuckle

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh glared at the male and spoke, a demonic tone filling his voice as his eyes glowed a bright blue colour♆...
“ The being or beast that I'm afraid of hasn't been born, and his mother's already dead. So bring it on. ”

tumblr_n2x1nrbBFv1s0c1pdo4_250_zpsdll16g6n.gif

[/QUOTE]
Al's muscles tightened for a second before he dashed at Kuroh tossing his fist at him

shortyshot8 said:
Al's muscles tightened for a second before he dashed at Kuroh tossing his fist at him
...♆Kuroh's emotionless facial expression remained as he then sprinted towards the male. He spoke♆...

Die.

inijp_zpso3mreiek.gif

shortyshot8 said:
(*Facepalm*)
((Ascalon is the dragon slaying sword, and before you say it's can't effect you, i mean dragons of every shape, form, and power))

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smiled "you'll keep yourself on the campus, if i see something that interests me, i might forget about anyone around me." he said tilting his head.
Chiharu smiled, putting her hands behind her head again.

"That seems a bit extreme, but hey, whatever floats your boat Jojo!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh's emotionless facial expression remained as he then sprinted towards the male. He spoke♆...
Die.

inijp_zpso3mreiek.gif

[/QUOTE]
Al tried to strike Kuroh with still no emotion as the air around them seemed to sting

Lumina said:
Chiharu smiled, putting her hands behind her head again.
"That seems a bit extreme, but hey, whatever floats your boat Jojo!"
Jojo smirked "well, i'm an extreme person, or so i'm told!" he said loudly "and water floats my boat that you very much!" he said proudly, not getting the joke

shortyshot8 said:
Al tried to strike Kuroh with still no emotion as the air around them seemed to sting
...♆Kuroh smirked and slammed his sword into Al's fist, the area around them releasing a shock-wave. He spoke♆...

You're pathetic..

111775968_2_zpswfvzsoau.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smirked and slammed his sword into Al's fist, the area around them releasing a shock-wave. He spoke♆...

You're pathetic..

111775968_2_zpswfvzsoau.gif

[/QUOTE]
Al's fist went into the blade causing large amounts of blood to spill as he began reaching his entire arm through it before grabbing Kuroh's face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back