• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji placed his guitar onto the ground, making it vanish. He looked at the crowd that had gathered and spoke as he noticed Lumina, rubbing the back of his head slightlyΨ...
“ Oh, hey Lumina!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked, not expecting him to notice her. She turned, looking back at him, her cheeks the slightest shade of pink. She gave him a smile, twirling a strand of hair around her index finger.

"O-oh, hey Kenji."

She looked back out at the gathered crowd for a moment before looking back at him.

"You were, um, really good.."

She was starting to get nervous again.

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, not expecting him to notice her. She turned, looking back at him, her cheeks the slightest shade of pink. She gave him a smile, twirling a strand of hair around her index finger.
"O-oh, hey Kenji."

She looked back out at the gathered crowd for a moment before looking back at him.

((Did ya get my reply Lumi-San~?))

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo thought "I'm not sure, if i end up leading though, we my not even end up on campus any more though...." he said rubbing his chin.
Chiharu was confused for a moment, but walked forward toward the doors.

"I'll keep us on campus, no worries!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Shiroko only remained silent acting as if she didnt hear him*

[/QUOTE]
He sighed slightly annoyed though it wasn't a big deal....If this girl wasn't gonna care then neither was he

shortyshot8 said:
He sighed slightly annoyed though it wasn't a big deal....If this girl wasn't gonna care then neither was he
*Shiroko soon fell on him falling asleep*

TheDragoon said:
Yuto held her bruised hand, not convinced by her head shake. "Hang on..." He said before his body started glowing purple and he kissed her nice and slow. Her wounds slowly began to heal.
Noir flinched back at first but soon closed her eyes into the kiss after feeling her wrist and body healing. She didn't moved aside from that.

shortyshot8 said:
John blinked "E-Eh?"
*Shiroko remained asleep as a blush was on her face. If she ever held back a blush, she can only hold it for a long time until passing out as if she was drunk*

Lumina said:
Noir flinched back at first but soon closed her eyes into the kiss after feeling her wrist and body healing. She didn't moved aside from that.
Yuto then pulled away after her body was healed. "Does that feel better?" He asked as he brushed some of her hair out of her face. "I'm sorry, I should of came sooner..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Shiroko remained asleep as a blush was on her face. If she ever held back a blush, she can only hold it for a long time until passing out as if she was drunk*

[/QUOTE]
John blushed a little "H-Hey!"

Lumina said:
Vanille nodded.
"Why wouldn't I be nice to you? We're friends right?"
"Yeah we are...I've just never had a friend"

TheDragoon said:
Yuto then pulled away after her body was healed. "Does that feel better?" He asked as he brushed some of her hair out of her face. "I'm sorry, I should of came sooner..."
She flinched again when his hand came near her face, but then leaned into him instead, closing her eyes. He smelled like home, helping calm her down.

shortyshot8 said:
John blushed a little "H-Hey!"
"Yeah we are...I've just never had a friend"
Vanille frowned, looking at Parker sadly.

"Well you don't have to worry about that now, cuz you've got me as a friend!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Shiroko cuddled up on him as she slept*

[/QUOTE]
John blushed more before sighing

Lumina said:
Vanille frowned, looking at Parker sadly.
"Well you don't have to worry about that now, cuz you've got me as a friend!"
Parker nodded "Yeah....I do"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded before looking down at her figure. She mostly stared at her chest because she couldn't see anything else while looking down, not even her feet. Asuka then looked at her arm and held it out in front of her before pulling on the upper muscle of her arm. "My arm is so flabby!" She said, her eyes closed and tears suddenly streaming down her face.
tumblr_mg64hnKDLP1qjnjqno1_500.gif

"I'm bigger then I was before. I really need to go to the gym or something."

...♎️ Kioko smiled happily before whispering back ♎️...

"Mommy and daddy will buy us both some! But what's a gym?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, slowly using his hand to move Asuka's hand away from the upper muscle of her arm♅...

“ You don't need to go to the gym, silly~ You're perfect the way you are~ ”

...±Hikari giggled lightly and spoke, blushing lightly from embarrassment of not knowing the answer±...

“ Yeah! U-um.. I dunno.. ”

1163230_1357182616210_full_zps4rbmswjz.png

---------------

Lumina said:
"O-oh, hey Kenji."

...ΨKenji blushed nervously and replied, blurting out his pre-planned response by accident. It was clear he was lyingΨ...

N-no, the song wasn't about you at all!~

tumblr_mkpr3ogtMa1rvbl4vo4_250_zpspd99xlhc.gif

---------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Himeragi soon landed infront of the mansion*

''here we are''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh followed, soon looking around. He spoke♆...

“ It's a bit smaller than the estate, however it's not small either.. ”

431c745f-26e5-421a-b608-88509476c577_zpsfwhaj1eh.jpg

shortyshot8 said:
John blushed more before sighing
Parker nodded "Yeah....I do"
*She just remained asleep*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, slowly using his hand to move Asuka's hand away from the upper muscle of her arm♅...
“ You don't need to go to the gym, silly~ You're perfect the way you are~ ”

...±Hikari giggled lightly and spoke, blushing lightly from embarrassment of not knowing the answer±...

“ Yeah! U-um.. I dunno.. ”

1163230_1357182616210_full_zps4rbmswjz.png

---------------

...ΨKenji blushed nervously and replied, blurting out his pre-planned response by accident. It was clear he was lyingΨ...

N-no, the song wasn't about you at all!~

tumblr_mkpr3ogtMa1rvbl4vo4_250_zpspd99xlhc.gif

---------------

...♆Kuroh followed, soon looking around. He spoke♆...

“ It's a bit smaller than the estate, however it's not small either.. ”

431c745f-26e5-421a-b608-88509476c577_zpsfwhaj1eh.jpg

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...it continues to grow so, i might get bigger but...yeah. wanna head inside?''

*She asked with a smile*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She just remained asleep*

[/QUOTE]
John patted her head a few times before leaning back slowly starting to drift off himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back