• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu quickly stood up, dusting off her clothes.
"Sounds like a good idea to me!"

She wondered what other buildings might turn up successful.

Vanille furrowed her brow.

"Is it really the only way?"
Parker placed a hand on his face "Why are you trying to be so nice to me? I don't get it....."

Lumina said:
As the song began to end Lumina stopping harmonizing and simply listened. So it was about someone he really cared about, huh? Maybe it was the person he had talked about back at the wedding. A curiousity she didn't know she possessed came over her and she wanted at that moment to know who it was. She stopped the thought, confused by why she wanted to know so badly. Also if she continued to think too much about it she'd miss the rest of the song. When he finished she started clapping for him, as with the rest of the crowd that had slowly been gathering. She looked over at Kenji for a moment before feeling her cheeks burn, looking back out at the scenery.
...ΨKenji placed his guitar onto the ground, making it vanish. He looked at the crowd that had gathered and spoke as he noticed Lumina, rubbing the back of his head slightlyΨ...

“ Oh, hey Lumina!~ ”

Lumina said:
Vanille pinched the bridge of her nose, trying not to slap him.
"Listen. You've got your whole life ahead of you to do things, meet people... how do you know it won't happen unless you're willing to try?"

Noir looked up at him, still shaking, holding on to her bruised wrist, trying to convincingly shake her head no, that she was fine. It didn't really look that convincing though.
Yuto held her bruised hand, not convinced by her head shake. "Hang on..." He said before his body started glowing purple and he kissed her nice and slow. Her wounds slowly began to heal.

Lumina said:
Chiharu quickly stood up, dusting off her clothes.
"Sounds like a good idea to me!"

She wondered what other buildings might turn up successful.
Jojo thought "I'm not sure, if i end up leading though, we my not even end up on campus any more though...." he said rubbing his chin.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, a low growl rumbling from his stomach, showing how much he was hungry♅...

“ I know, right? It'll be so good~ ”

...±Hikari thought for a few moments and spoke, leaning close to Kioko and whispering into her ear±...

“ Yeah, they do rice. Maybe mommy and daddy will buy us both~ ”

--------------------

...♆Kuroh smiled and replied as he continued to fly♆...

“ Okay, good~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded before looking down at her figure. She mostly stared at her chest because she couldn't see anything else while looking down, not even her feet. Asuka then looked at her arm and held it out in front of her before pulling on the upper muscle of her arm. "My arm is so flabby!" She said, her eyes closed and tears suddenly streaming down her face.

tumblr_mg64hnKDLP1qjnjqno1_500.gif

"I'm bigger then I was before. I really need to go to the gym or something."

...♎️ Kioko smiled happily before whispering back ♎️...

"Mommy and daddy will buy us both some! But what's a gym?"

shortyshot8 said:
"This is how close people get when they want to kiss"

(Gonna ever reply)
''k-kiss...?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, a low growl rumbling from his stomach, showing how much he was hungry♅...

“ I know, right? It'll be so good~ ”

...±Hikari thought for a few moments and spoke, leaning close to Kioko and whispering into her ear±...

“ Yeah, they do rice. Maybe mommy and daddy will buy us both~ ”

--------------------

...♆Kuroh smiled and replied as he continued to fly♆...

“ Okay, good~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi soon landed infront of the mansion*

''here we are''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no..''

[/QUOTE]
"Well...A kiss is where you press your lips against someone else's lips"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its because i dont know why such a thing would exist..''

[/QUOTE]
"It's something that symbolises love"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Shorty Shorty Shorty....What are you gonna tell your children when they ask you what a kiss is?)
((Bruh, you're not in the mix, even shorty is in the mix, don't question shorty))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''....i...still dont understand..''

[/QUOTE]
He sighed "Well I can't exactly show you"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Shiroko soon pulled away and looked at the TV*
''..alright....''

[/QUOTE]
John sighed "You are a strange one..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back