• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu nodded like she knew full well how feisty she was. She blew hair out of her face as she stared up at the cieling.
"I felt like lying down. So I did. It's quite fun actually."
Jojo sighed "how can lying around and doing nothing be funny?" he asked loudly

Lumina said:
Chiharu nodded like she knew full well how feisty she was. She blew hair out of her face as she stared up at the cieling.
"I felt like lying down. So I did. It's quite fun actually."

Vanille looked shocked.

"W-what? Seriously? That's pretty messed up, actually... why would a kiss cause something like that..?"
"It's just our law"

Lumina said:
((Oh okay I was gonna say xD ))
Lumina just kept walking, making sure to pay more attention this time, when she heard music. Curious, she followed it, seeing a man playing guitar. His voice was really good, and... familiar? Moving closer she noticed it was the boy she had talked to at the wedding, and her cheeks subconsciously tinted pink. She sat down near him, listening to the music, enjoying it. Following the chords she started humming along to herself.
...ΨKenji continued to sing, stroking multiple cords. His voices was surprisingly good, able to match the cords with ease, providing a professional feeling to his song. He had gathered quite a crowd around him, however he hadn't noticedΨ...

I wish we'd bury our fingers, with our arms right through our sleeves, 'cause that we are, at no doubt Sanctums, very few lives. They were born, with the fate, of dying for someone. A Human baby, when will they find out, that at a point when we're born we are, we're not so bad~ I keep calling out to you, maybe one day I'll meet you when you've ended up, but for now, I'll hold my own with the memory of you, standing beside me~

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed "how can lying around and doing nothing be funny?" he asked loudly
Chiharu shook her head.

"Not funny, fun. Sometimes it's nice to relax and not have to think about anything. The world goes so fast sometimes yknow?"

Lumina said:
Chiharu shook her head.
"Not funny, fun. Sometimes it's nice to relax and not have to think about anything. The world goes so fast sometimes yknow?"
Jojo smiled "and that's why you have to be faster!" he said cockily "and catch everything you want!" he said making a fist.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji continued to sing, stroking multiple cords. His voices was surprisingly good, able to match the cords with ease, providing a professional feeling to his song. He had gathered quite a crowd around him, however he hadn't noticedΨ...
I wish we'd bury our fingers, with our arms right through our sleeves, 'cause that we are, at no doubt Sanctums, very few lives. They were born, with the fate, of dying for someone. A Human baby, when will they find out, that at a point when we're born we are, we're not so bad~ I keep calling out to you, maybe one day I'll meet you when you've ended up, but for now, I'll hold my own with the memory of you, standing beside me~

[/QUOTE]
His voice was very soothing to her, but she couldn't place why. She continued to listen and hum along, occasionally singing "ooh" to harmonize a third above the pitches he was singing. Her shoulders swayed back and forth, really enjoying his song. Part of her wondered if it was a song from back home or if he was just making up the lyrics.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smiled "and that's why you have to be faster!" he said cockily "and catch everything you want!" he said making a fist.
Chiharu grinned up at him from her spot on the floor.

"I'm not that fast. Some might even call me clumsy." She teased, putting her hands behind her head like a pillow.

shortyshot8 said:
"It's just our law"
"Our law? Are you not human or something?"

Vanille wanted the full story before making her choice. Obviously she wanted to help him, but she wanted to be sure first.

Lumina said:
His voice was very soothing to her, but she couldn't place why. She continued to listen and hum along, occasionally singing "ooh" to harmonize a third above the pitches he was singing. Her shoulders swayed back and forth, really enjoying his song. Part of her wondered if it was a song from back home or if he was just making up the lyrics.

"I'm not that fast. Some might even call me clumsy." She teased, putting her hands behind her head like a pillow.

"Our law? Are you not human or something?"

Vanille wanted the full story before making her choice. Obviously she wanted to help him, but she wanted to be sure first.
He sighed "I am Human yes but my soul as you have seen is different.....There are people who taught me how to use it.....And they have a code"

TheDragoon said:
There was no way Yuto could know what was going on... Until a mangled bird hopped by him. His eyes quickly widened, almost immediately widening as he had known what it meant. Noir usually drew better than that. Yuto's frown became a very very VERY angry look. "Anyone who hurts Noir... Will receive the ultimate punishment!" He yelled before he teleported in front of the men, Yuto quickly and swiftly grabbed the man pulling on Noir up into the air before he threw them at the other men. "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT..." Yuto said as his eyes glowed dangerously purple.
The men had nearly gotten her up and trapped when Yuto came by. She fell to her knees shaking, her wrist fairly bruised from trying to remove it from their grasp. She was trying not to hyperventilate and go into a panic attack, triggered by memories locked away in her head, but seeing Yuto seemed to help her calm down enough to not break down completely.

shortyshot8 said:
He sighed "I am Human yes but my soul as you have seen is different.....There are people who taught me how to use it.....And they have a code"
Vanille placed a hand on her hip.

"And what is this code?"

Lumina said:
The men had nearly gotten her up and trapped when Yuto came by. She fell to her knees shaking, her wrist fairly bruised from trying to remove it from their grasp. She was trying not to hyperventilate and go into a panic attack, triggered by memories locked away in her head, but seeing Yuto seemed to help her calm down enough to not break down completely.

"And what is this code?"
"When lips are linked so is fate....Or at least...That's what they said"

shortyshot8 said:
"When lips are linked so is fate....Or at least...That's what they said"
Vanille frowned.

"Well that's not fair. What if you kissed someone else, are you linked to them too? That doesn't make any sense..."

She tried to reason it out in her head but it wasn't working.

Lumina said:

"And what is this code?"
Yuto stepped towards the men, now looking even scarier to them as a shockwave hit them from the step. "Didn't you hear me? I told you to get out of my sight!" He growled.

Lumina said:
Vanille frowned.
"Well that's not fair. What if you kissed someone else, are you linked to them too? That doesn't make any sense..."

She tried to reason it out in her head but it wasn't working.
"I've never kissed someone before"

TheDragoon said:
Yuto stepped towards the men, now looking even scarier to them as a shockwave hit them from the step. "Didn't you hear me? I told you to get out of my sight!" He growled.
The men were terrified, one even wetting his pants and they bolted, not willing to try anything.

Noir was shaking, her arms wrapped around herself.

Lumina said:
...ΨKenji continued to play, soon finishing his song with one final verse, his fingers moving at a slower pace, making the guitar strings' sound spaced out and slowΨ...

“ All you have to do is just take a look through my eyes, you see right through my disguise. I want to see you again, but I don't know where or when. Back then, when I found you in that place, something changed in my heart, like I'd been hit by a dart~ I
t's eating at me from the inside, how badly I want to make you my bride~ Let me see you one more time~ Oh~ I wanna see you~ ”

Lumina said:
Jojo chuckled "that you are, that you are short stuff." he said as he looked around "nobody here, let's check somewhere else."

shortyshot8 said:
"I've never kissed someone before"
"No no I mean after now. If it's like you say 'if lips link so does fate' then what would happen if you kissed another person? Wouldnt you be linked with them too?"

Lumina said:
The men were terrified, one even wetting his pants and they bolted, not willing to try anything.
Noir was shaking, her arms wrapped around herself.
Yuto's body relaxed as his eyes turned normal when the men ran away. He then let out a long sigh as he went over to Noir, kneeling down and hugging her. "Are you alright? Your not hurt or anything are you?" He asked.

Lumina said:
"No no I mean after now. If it's like you say 'if lips link so does fate' then what would happen if you kissed another person? Wouldnt you be linked with them too?"
"If I were to do that I would be killed"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji continued to play, soon finishing his song with one final verse, his fingers moving at a slower pace, making the guitar strings' sound spaced out and slowΨ...
“ All you have to do is just take a look through my eyes, you see right through my disguise. I want to see you again, but I don't know where or when. Back then, when I found you in that place, something changed in my heart, like I'd been hit by a dart~ I
t's eating at me from the inside, how badly I want to make you my bride~ Let me see you one more time~ Oh~ I wanna see you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
As the song began to end Lumina stopping harmonizing and simply listened. So it was about someone he really cared about, huh? Maybe it was the person he had talked about back at the wedding. A curiousity she didn't know she possessed came over her and she wanted at that moment to know who it was. She stopped the thought, confused by why she wanted to know so badly. Also if she continued to think too much about it she'd miss the rest of the song. When he finished she started clapping for him, as with the rest of the crowd that had slowly been gathering. She looked over at Kenji for a moment before feeling her cheeks burn, looking back out at the scenery.

shortyshot8 said:
"If I were to do that I would be killed"
Vanille threw her arms up in the air in exasperation.

"What the heck?! What kinds crazy code or law or whatever is that?? It's messed up!"

She seemed annoyed. Not at Parker but at the stupid law

Lumina said:
As the song began to end Lumina stopping harmonizing and simply listened. So it was about someone he really cared about, huh? Maybe it was the person he had talked about back at the wedding. A curiousity she didn't know she possessed came over her and she wanted at that moment to know who it was. She stopped the thought, confused by why she wanted to know so badly. Also if she continued to think too much about it she'd miss the rest of the song. When he finished she started clapping for him, as with the rest of the crowd that had slowly been gathering. She looked over at Kenji for a moment before feeling her cheeks burn, looking back out at the scenery.

Vanille threw her arms up in the air in exasperation.

"What the heck?! What kinds crazy code or law or whatever is that?? It's messed up!"

She seemed annoyed. Not at Parker but at the stupid law
Parker laughed a little "It's not a big deal really love isn't something I'm going to find and I know that"

shortyshot8 said:
Parker laughed a little "It's not a big deal really love isn't something I'm going to find and I know that"
Vanille frowned when he said that.

"What the heck kind of mindset is that? Everybody had somebody out there for them. I know that."

She finished her sentence, her voice softer.

Lumina said:
Vanille frowned when he said that.
"What the heck kind of mindset is that? Everybody had somebody out there for them. I know that."

She finished her sentence, her voice softer.
Parker frowned "I'm not one of those people

shortyshot8 said:
Parker frowned "I'm not one of those people
Vanille pinched the bridge of her nose, trying not to slap him.

"Listen. You've got your whole life ahead of you to do things, meet people... how do you know it won't happen unless you're willing to try?"

TheDragoon said:
Yuto's body relaxed as his eyes turned normal when the men ran away. He then let out a long sigh as he went over to Noir, kneeling down and hugging her. "Are you alright? Your not hurt or anything are you?" He asked.
Noir looked up at him, still shaking, holding on to her bruised wrist, trying to convincingly shake her head no, that she was fine. It didn't really look that convincing though.

Lumina said:
Vanille pinched the bridge of her nose, trying not to slap him.
"Listen. You've got your whole life ahead of you to do things, meet people... how do you know it won't happen unless you're willing to try?"

Noir looked up at him, still shaking, holding on to her bruised wrist, trying to convincingly shake her head no, that she was fine. It didn't really look that convincing though.
He sighed "Well even if I could it is far too late now"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled "that you are, that you are short stuff." he said as he looked around "nobody here, let's check somewhere else."
Chiharu quickly stood up, dusting off her clothes.

"Sounds like a good idea to me!"

She wondered what other buildings might turn up successful.

shortyshot8 said:
He sighed "Well even if I could it is far too late now"
Vanille furrowed her brow.

"Is it really the only way?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back