• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "You just gave me more power....Thanks kid"
Without warning, while William was busy talking, he had started using Drill Drive. He had burrowed beneath the earth and started cutting into William like a buzzsaw from behind. After that, he burrowed beneath the earth once more.

WeirdPrincess said:

...♎️ Kioko gave Hikari a thumbs up and wide grin before she put her hand down with a puzzled look on her face. Kioko now felt like she wanted something else besides a burger and tried to think of what she wanted, squinting her eyes and putting a finger below her lower lip as she spoke ♎️...

"I want something else now. They have rice here right? Because I want some of that too."

tumblr_nid8nevNIM1rbnx7io1_500.gif

...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, a low growl rumbling from his stomach, showing how much he was hungry♅...

“ I know, right? It'll be so good~ ”

...±Hikari thought for a few moments and spoke, leaning close to Kioko and whispering into her ear±...

“ Yeah, they do rice. Maybe mommy and daddy will buy us both~ ”

--------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''tch, i wont...''
*She said as she petted his head playfully while she flew a smile on her face as she flew ahead*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied as he continued to fly♆...

“ Okay, good~ ”

TheDragoon said:
Without warning, while William was busy talking, he had started using Drill Drive. He had burrowed beneath the earth and started cutting into William like a buzzsaw from behind. After that, he burrowed beneath the earth once more.
William just stood there "I am water you idiot"

shortyshot8 said:
William just stood there "I am water you idiot"
((Wait, how isn't electricity effective against water? Water + Electricity = Super Effective...))

Aiden burst out of the ground again, drilling into William once more, this time, a lot faster.

TheDragoon said:
((Wait, how isn't electricity effective against water? Water + Electricity = Super Effective...))
Aiden burst out of the ground again, drilling into William once more, this time, a lot faster.
(He IS water not water and skin his body is literally water turned into Ice)

William just waited

shortyshot8 said:
(He IS water not water and skin his body is literally water turned into Ice)
William just waited
((Then how the heck did he gain power from electricity!? Wouldn't electricity just bounce right off of ice? Gah! Why do you have to make every character that faces you look bad... >.<))

The being jumped back as his eyes flashed...

TheDragoon said:
((Then how the heck did he gain power from electricity!? Wouldn't electricity just bounce right off of ice? Gah! Why do you have to make every character that faces you look bad... >.<))
The being jumped back as his eyes flashed...
( xD Dead)

William looked at him "Harming water? Aren't you cute"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Subconsciously, Everest began to let his tongue explore her mouth, and his hands follow suit on her back side, as he continued to project the sound waves through her.

[/QUOTE]
Whether it was from her own desires or simply getting lost in the moment she kissed him back with a higher intensity than what he was giving her. To her surprise and delight, this increased the sensations everywhere through her body, causing her to push her body even closer to him.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled "what? are you always gonna depend on big Jojo?" he asked loudly.

Ayen was sitting in the back yard "you made good progress today Len" he said with an approving nod.

Len smiled "to think we can control so many animals!" he said happily.

Roland smiled "enjoy your toaster waffles?" he asked with a smirk
Chiharu giggled a bit.

"Well no, I got along fine before I met you. Why, do you want me to depend on you?"

She smirked teasingly, poking his arm.

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Dead)
William looked at him "Harming water? Aren't you cute"
Aiden rolled his eyes. "Water is Ice, Ice is Water... However, it isn't true that water cannot be harmed my friend..." He said. "You just need something warm enough to make it evaporate..." He said with a smirk as lightning began coursing around him again and his body lifted into the air.

Lumina said:
Whether it was from her own desires or simply getting lost in the moment she kissed him back with a higher intensity than what he was giving her. To her surprise and delight, this increased the sensations everywhere through her body, causing her to push her body even closer to him.

Chiharu giggled a bit.

"Well no, I got along fine before I met you. Why, do you want me to depend on you?"

She smirked teasingly, poking his arm.
(Wanna reply to Parker? >_>)

TheDragoon said:
Aiden rolled his eyes. "Water is Ice, Ice is Water... However, it isn't true that water cannot be harmed my friend..." He said. "You just need something warm enough to make it evaporate..." He said with a smirk as lightning began coursing around him again and his body lifted into the air.
William smirked "Try me...I can use all the water in this world"

TheDragoon said:
((Dragoon is making a Character List... If anybody is free, I would like to interact xD ))
Tyler- His Dorm with Liara @shortyshot8

Dark Tyler: Fast Food Restraunt with Mal @Nonalaka

Yuto: At the beach(Can Noir and him interact again? ?-? @shortyshot8 I thought I was waiting for a reply from you... >.<

((Yeah they can... she's just kinda walking around cuz she didn't know that Yuto came back))

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(I pick Kaori)

((Okay, she's just studying on a bench by the school.))

Lumina said:
The witch crossed her arms at the thought of having to be a maid to some kid she didn't really know.
"I don't wanna be a maid... is this really the only way you'll teach me..?"

She sounded apprehensive.
He sighed "You don't have to" He shrugged "It's just the only way I can stay in the Human world"

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Try me...I can use all the water in this world"
Aiden continued to smirk. "And you know what happens to that water if the KRAKEN dies... Right?" He asked, recalling something he read in legends. If the Kraken died, the sea would vanish from view. "But I'm not going to do that, so I'm just going to hit you with enough juice to knock you out... THUNDAGA THUNDARA THUNDER!" He yelled as a huge bolt of lightning the size of a football field crashed down, causing a massive explosion.

((Luna and Jen Jen don't want either of them to die so I'm just gonna knock them both out in one attack
xD ))

Lumina said:
((Yeah they can... she's just kinda walking around cuz she didn't know that Yuto came back))

((Okay, she's just studying on a bench by the school.))
((Alright, should I post first Lumi-San? ^_^ ))

TheDragoon said:
Aiden continued to smirk. "And you know what happens to that water if the KRAKEN dies... Right?" He asked, recalling something he read in legends. If the Kraken died, the sea would vanish from view. "But I'm not going to do that, so I'm just going to hit you with enough juice to knock you out... THUNDAGA THUNDARA THUNDER!" He yelled as a huge bolt of lightning the size of a football field crashed down, causing a massive explosion.
((Luna and Jen Jen don't want either of them to die so I'm just gonna knock them both out in one attack
xD ))
William looked shocked before passing out

shortyshot8 said:
He sighed "You don't have to" He shrugged "It's just the only way I can stay in the Human world"
Vanille blinked.

"Woah wait... what??? Why is that??"

She looked at him worriedly, wondering what could possibly be the cause of something so drastic.

TheDragoon said:
((Alright, should I post first Lumi-San? ^_^ ))
((Yes yes, Dragoon-kun c: ))

...ΨKenji walked down a path, covered in an unknown area to him. As he walked, he heard loud bangs and crashes. These drew his attention, soon laying eyes on the two men who were fighting. He spoke, slowly walking towards them as he watched the large explosion knock them both outΨ...

“ A fight? Should I help them or leave them? ”

tumblr_mgxceu4lck1rrzxmao1_r2_500_zps3tkbu26a.gif

--------------------------------------

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked before passing out
Aiden huffed as all his energy was drained. He tried to stumble over and finish off William, but no dice. He passed out on top of William. His armor and powers disappeared.

((Timeskip right here...))

Aiden woke up later, looking around him as he blinked. Vultures were circling over head. A small forest fire had started. Aiden stumbled as he got up, speeding away before William woke up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back