• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled "what? are you always gonna depend on big Jojo?" he asked loudly.

Ayen was sitting in the back yard "you made good progress today Len" he said with an approving nod.

Len smiled "to think we can control so many animals!" he said happily.

Roland smiled "enjoy your toaster waffles?" he asked with a smirk
Dakota nodded "Yes, I did" she tilted her head as he smirked "....why?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Yes, I did" she tilted her head as he smirked "....why?"
Roland shrugged his shoulders "i'm not sure, so, what shall we do with then rest of our lazy day?'" he asked scratching his chin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((you should join the Suit Gang!!!))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''eh? what are you talking about?''
*She said going slightly wide eyed*

[/QUOTE]
"This is how close people get when they want to kiss"

TheDragoon said:
Logan then spreaded out his wings as he got up, getting ready to fly back to the school.
(Gonna ever reply)

((Dragoon is making a Character List... If anybody is free, I would like to interact xD ))

Tyler- His Dorm with Liara @shortyshot8

Dark Tyler: Fast Food Restraunt with Mal @Nonalaka

Yuto: At the beach(Can Noir and him interact again? ?-? @shortyshot8 I thought I was waiting for a reply from you... >.<

TheDragoon said:
((Dragoon is making a Character List... If anybody is free, I would like to interact xD ))
Tyler- His Dorm with Liara @shortyshot8

Dark Tyler: Fast Food Restraunt with Mal @Nonalaka

Yuto: At the beach(Can Noir and him interact again? ?-? @shortyshot8 I thought I was waiting for a reply from you... >.<

William smirked "Fool......You cannot kill what cannot die" He said referring to the fact he was made out of the Earth's water

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Fool......You cannot kill what cannot die" He said referring to the fact he was made out of the Earth's water
Aiden sighed. "If I can't kill you... I'll just need to find another way to beat you." He said before he charged his explosive claw, firin a flurry of fireballs at William.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden sighed. "If I can't kill you... I'll just need to find another way to beat you." He said before he charged his explosive claw, firin a flurry of fireballs at William.
They all just went through him not making him care more than he did before

shortyshot8 said:
They all just went through him not making him care more than he did before
Aiden started a forest fire once more, making the air heat up. He honestly didn't care and didn't see why William wanted to fight in the first place... What did Aiden do to cause William to blow a fuse?

TheDragoon said:
Aiden started a forest fire once more, making the air heat up. He honestly didn't care and didn't see why William wanted to fight in the first place... What did Aiden do to cause William to blow a fuse?
A slight smirk spread on his face as the fire and air was too weak before charging at Aiden submerging his head in water

shortyshot8 said:
A slight smirk spread on his face as the fire and air was too weak before charging at Aiden submerging his head in water
Aiden blinked. He had increased lung capacity so it would take a while for Aiden to actually drown. In the meantime, he increased the size and heat of the wildfire by firing balls of fire out of his claw.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden blinked. He had increased lung capacity so it would take a while for Aiden to actually drown. In the meantime, he increased the size and heat of the wildfire by firing balls of fire out of his claw.
William held his magical water over his claw causing the fireballs to not appear

shortyshot8 said:
William held his magical water over his claw causing the fireballs to not appear
Aiden winced and knew he had to do something, and something quick. If he couldn't escape over, forwards, backwards, or any other direction... Then maybe the only way out was down. He drilled into the ground using his body as a drill before he appeared a couple of feet away from William. His claws energy sputtered, now not as strong as it was.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden winced and knew he had to do something, and something quick. If he couldn't escape over, forwards, backwards, or any other direction... Then maybe the only way out was down. He drilled into the ground using his body as a drill before he appeared a couple of feet away from William. His claws energy sputtered, now not as strong as it was.
William raised his hands "Absolute Zero" he said as the forest froze

shortyshot8 said:
William raised his hands "Absolute Zero" he said as the forest froze
Aiden jumped into the air and landed on the now frozen ground. He wondered where Nissa was in all of this...

TheDragoon said:
Aiden jumped into the air and landed on the now frozen ground. He wondered where Nissa was in all of this...
William walked up to him before freezing his arms and legs as he started to strangle him

shortyshot8 said:
William walked up to him before freezing his arms and legs as he started to strangle him
Aiden began choking, trying to speak but was unable to as he could feel himself losing life.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, gazing back as Asuka with a smile♅...
“ Sure~ I think you'll like it, it's really tasty~ ”

tumblr_nkji4yZWS31s7320fo1_500_zpscprz9fp6.png

...±Hikari smiled and replied±...

“ I'll have the same as you, Koko-chan~ ”

tumblr_mo7ojk9Aio1qedza6o3_250_zpsilrmbbbi.gif

----------------

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ Ah, I see~ That's the benefit of not having wings, you don't lose your ability to perform tasks such as that due to not flying~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Okay! Just thinking about it makes me even more hungry~" Asuka said, laughing lightly as she placed a hand on her stomach.

...♎️ Kioko gave Hikari a thumbs up and wide grin before she put her hand down with a puzzled look on her face. Kioko now felt like she wanted something else besides a burger and tried to think of what she wanted, squinting her eyes and putting a finger below her lower lip as she spoke ♎️...

"I want something else now. They have rice here right? Because I want some of that too."

tumblr_nid8nevNIM1rbnx7io1_500.gif

shortyshot8 said:
William continued as he felt no emotion
Aiden began zapping with energy as lightning bolts began coursing over his body. "I-I won't lose..." He muttered as his eyes slowly started to shrink into small red pupils. "I won't hurt Nissa... I won't leave..." He choked out.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden began zapping with energy as lightning bolts began coursing over his body. "I-I won't lose..." He muttered as his eyes slowly started to shrink into small red pupils. "I won't hurt Nissa... I won't leave..." He choked out.
"You can expect Nissa to die as well"

shortyshot8 said:
"You can expect Nissa to die as well"
Aiden's eyes had fully shrunk as they glowed with amazing power. His body began glowing from all the Fae energy now bursting in his body. "You can go to hell!" He yelled as a huge bolt of lightning slammed into Aiden, causing splash damage and sending William flying back. This caused Aiden to reveal his final and true form. A powerful armor covered his body as lightning pulsed all over his body. "The storm has begun..." He said.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/a/a0/GregarBeastOut.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110529221117

((@Jennete can now jump in if she likes... >.> <.<))

TheDragoon said:
Aiden's eyes had fully shrunk as they glowed with amazing power. His body began glowing from all the Fae energy now bursting in his body. "You can go to hell!" He yelled as a huge bolt of lightning slammed into Aiden, causing splash damage and sending William flying back. This caused Aiden to reveal his final and true form. A powerful armor covered his body as lightning pulsed all over his body. "The storm has begun..." He said.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/a/a0/GregarBeastOut.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110529221117

((@Jennete can now jump in if she likes... >.> <.<))
William growled "Fool"

TheDragoon said:
The new being summoned a blade of lightning, sending sickles of lightning at William, shocking him into submission.
William smirked "You just gave me more power....Thanks kid"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back