• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright..''
*SHe said before letting go of his arm and grew her wings. Her left wing being raven black and her other wing angelic white as she started to flap them and started to hover in the air as she then smiled while looking down at Kuroh*

''cmon lets go!''

''..huh?''

*She could control her blush*

[/QUOTE]
John smirked and pulled her face closer "You mean you're not embarrassed?" (Night)

shortyshot8 said:
John smirked and pulled her face closer "You mean you're not embarrassed?" (Night)
''eh? what are you talking about?''

*She said going slightly wide eyed*

SoulofTobi said:
Rin looked over at Amaya. "I'm ready to go home" she said

Amaya nods. "That was fun but yea lets go" she says

Roman said:
"Well I'll show you your bedroom." Emiya said, walking toward a door at the far end of the hallway.
---------------

Roman smiled, "You'll bring me back to life of course... But, you don't seem to need my help at the moment... I can only return if someone is in great need of me."

----------------

Kaz poked Yoshino's cheek, "You're so grumpy.... What's wrong?" He asked curiously.
Taiga nods. My own room already? She asks herself .

WeirdPrincess said:
"It would be a terrible restaurant if there were no cookies. I'd dare say I would cry about it." Asuka admitted with a laugh. "Ramen? If you say so, then I'll get that. I don't think I've had it before."

...♎️ Kioko blinked and blushed lightly as she let go of Hikari's hand, looking down and to the side. She pushed her two index fingers together as she spoke ♎️...

"Hehe, I do don't I~ I-I can't possible be the better sister Ari-chan. You give me cake when I lose my energy, you're the better sister~"

tumblr_ms69wgZx5s1rbnx7io1_500.gif
...♅Akira laughed and replied♅...

“ I know! It'd be unforgivable!~ Ramen is good, it's like tasty noodles with soup and multiple toppings~ ”

...±Hikari thought for a moment and then replied, extending his right arm upwards±...

“ Hmm.. then we'll both be the bestest sisters! ”

1JCSmyR_zpsonqo0u2q.gif

------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright..''
*SHe said before letting go of his arm and grew her wings. Her left wing being raven black and her other wing angelic white as she started to flap them and started to hover in the air as she then smiled while looking down at Kuroh*

''cmon lets go!''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and slowly flew into the air. He spoke♆...

“ Lead the way, Hime-chan~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I know! It'd be unforgivable!~ Ramen is good, it's like tasty noodles with soup and multiple toppings~ ”

...±Hikari thought for a moment and then replied, extending his right arm upwards±...

1JCSmyR_zpsonqo0u2q.gif

------------------

[/QUOTE]
''alright, stay on my tail okay?''

*She said before she started to fly to her home*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright, stay on my tail okay?''
*She said before she started to fly to her home*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled lightly and spoke as he followed her♆...

“ Sure!~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled lightly and spoke as he followed her♆...
“ Sure!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*She soon flew sharply upwarps before going behind Kuroh and flying beside him as she giggled*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

1JCSmyR_zpsonqo0u2q.gif

------------------

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blinked and tilted her head, "Toppings? You can put toppings on ramen? What does someone normal get as toppings?" She asked curiously.

...♎️ Kioko put her right hand on to her cheek as she pushed it up slight, her blush growing a little. Putting a finger on her chin, she closed her eyes and giggled before speaking ♎️...

"Hehe~ Ari-chan is cute. I agree with you! We are both the bestest sisters to ever exist~"

tumblr_ngekrx0b301rbnx7io1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked and tilted her head, "Toppings? You can put toppings on ramen? What does someone normal get as toppings?" She asked curiously.

...♎️ Kioko put her right hand on to her cheek as she pushed it up slight, her blush growing a little. Putting a finger on her chin, she closed her eyes and giggled before speaking ♎️...

"Hehe~ Ari-chan is cute. I agree with you! We are both the bestest sisters to ever exist~"

tumblr_ngekrx0b301rbnx7io1_500.gif
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying♅...

“ I believe the standard topping is a Chashu, which is a few slices of roasted pork. I'll be having all the toppings, though. They make the soup taste that much better~ ”

...±Hikari smiled and hugged Kioko, smiling lightly±...

“ We're the cutest!~ ”

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She soon flew sharply upwarps before going behind Kuroh and flying beside him as she giggled*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She soon flew sharply upwarps before going behind Kuroh and flying beside him as she giggled*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh followed Himeragi and spoke, laughing lightly♆...

“ What was the point of that?~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh followed Himeragi and spoke, laughing lightly♆...
“ What was the point of that?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''eh~ been a long time since i flew so i wanted to test my wings to see if i can still pull of sharp turns''

Fukushima Akira] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b30000][B]...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying♅...[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b30000] “ I believe the standard topping is a Chashu said:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 13
WeirdPrincess said:
"Can I try some of yours then when it's made and down?" Asuka asked as she gazed at Akira with a smile on her face.
View attachment 160327

...♎️ Kioko smiled as she hugged Hikari back, soon letting go after a while ♎️...

"We're cute and adorable! What are you getting to eat Ari-chan?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, gazing back as Asuka with a smile♅...

“ Sure~ I think you'll like it, it's really tasty~ ”

tumblr_nkji4yZWS31s7320fo1_500_zpscprz9fp6.png

...±Hikari smiled and replied±...

“ I'll have the same as you, Koko-chan~ ”

tumblr_mo7ojk9Aio1qedza6o3_250_zpsilrmbbbi.gif

----------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''eh~ been a long time since i flew so i wanted to test my wings to see if i can still pull of sharp turns''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ Ah, I see~ That's the benefit of not having wings, you don't lose your ability to perform tasks such as that due to not flying~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, gazing back as Asuka with a smile♅...
“ Sure~ It's really tasty~ ”

tumblr_inline_nrv3dvVmnP1ryvw12_500_zpsdcxstc9s.png

...±Hikari smiled and replied±...

“ I'll have the same as you, Koko-chan~ ”

----------------

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ Ah, I see~ That's the benefit of not having wings, you don't lose your ability to perform tasks such as that due to not flying~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''ah, hahaha..yeah...''

*She kept flying as she went beside Kuroh again*

''hey uh...Kuroh..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah, hahaha..yeah...''
*She kept flying as she went beside Kuroh again*

''hey uh...Kuroh..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi and spoke as he continued flying♆...

“ Yeah? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi and spoke as he continued flying♆...
“ Yeah? ”

[/QUOTE]
''i-its embarrassing to say but...wanna go on a date sometime?''

*She said with a blush as she kept flying*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i-its embarrassing to say but...wanna go on a date sometime?''
*She said with a blush as she kept flying*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh replied his face remaining forward. As he replied, a faint blush and smile appeared on his face♆...

“ Sure, so long as you don't try and kill me again~ ”

tumblr_ncbxxeuNAf1sz111so2_250_zps5f79orbv.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh replied his face remaining forward. As he replied, a faint blush and smile appeared on his face♆...
“ Sure, so long as you don't try and kill me again~ ”

tumblr_ncbxxeuNAf1sz111so2_250_zps5f79orbv.gif

[/QUOTE]
''tch, i wont...''

*She said as she petted his head playfully while she flew a smile on her face as she flew ahead*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "no, it just there really heavy that way!" he said with a sigh.
Dakota giggled "Right, I kinda figured that aswell" she said before finishing her food.

((Anyone here? ;- ;) )

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((Brb

[/QUOTE]
She nodded. "So how many fingers would you need extra on one hand to play eight notes?"

Lumina said:
"W-Wha-!"

Chiharu flailed a bit until she was set down and she was so confused she simply looked at Jojo, slightly shocked. But the moment passed and she couldn't help but laugh a bit at his comment.

"I can try, but no promises. But now I've got you here to help me out just in case anyways, so I'll be okay!"
Jojo chuckled "what? are you always gonna depend on big Jojo?" he asked loudly.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen was sitting in the back yard "you made good progress today Len" he said with an approving nod.

Len smiled "to think we can control so many animals!" he said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Right, I kinda figured that aswell" she said before finishing her food.
Roland smiled "enjoy your toaster waffles?" he asked with a smirk

Mayyflower said:

Taiga nods. My own room already? She asks herself .
Emiya stopped in front of the door and opened it, "We always had a extra bedroom. It's yours now if you want." He said, the last of the sandwich that was in his hand was then burned until nothing was left.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes you are." Mizuki said with a grin as she stood up as well.
Raze pouted as his cheeks reddened. "Stop teasing me Mizukiiiii, it isn't funny!" He whined as he led him and her out the door.

LunaCrosby said:
"if you really do have a fever then I will take you home so you dont faint or get hurt ont he way home" she says.
(awwwwwww night)
Logan shook his head. "Nah, I'll be fine. My abilities allow me to quickly recover from illness and wounds." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Raze pouted as his cheeks reddened. "Stop teasing me Mizukiiiii, it isn't funny!" He whined as he led him and her out the door.

Logan shook his head. "Nah, I'll be fine. My abilities allow me to quickly recover from illness and wounds." He said.
"ok then... if you say so..." she says and yawns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back