• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka and Kioko followed after the two, soon both taking a seat at the table. "Mm... I don't know if I'll like it or not..." She said nervously and tapped her finger on the table.

... ♎️ Kioko nodded in agreement to what Asuka had said. She wasn't sure if she would like it either, but she mostly didn't want to eat it because Kioko still wanted a hamburger. She didn't really know what Japanese food would taste like♎️ ...
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ It's surprisingly good~ The way it's cooked is unique as well, considering they do it infront of you~ ”

--------------

...±Hikari looked around at the menu and spoke, a large smile appearing on her face±...

“ Look, Koko-chan! They do hamburgers too! ”

shortyshot8 said:
John shook her hand "I'm guessing your name is beautiful?" Before thinking "That....Didn't work at all idiot!"
''hm? oh yeah, its Shiroko..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hm? oh yeah, its Shiroko..''

[/QUOTE]
He blinked "Wow that actually is a beautiful name"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i control space...''
*He said before putting his hand up sending Roman to the pitch black place again*

''i can even control time...so i can reverse time so Assana and Miyuki werent even born, and Snow would still be dead because i reverse your daughters' times...keh''

*Shiroko soon shook his hand*

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked around the dark space, before groaning. "You won't break me... Just give up." He said, simply annoyed with his games now.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''but their grown up already...so i think i can jump between houses......or you can come live at my place. its a big mansion but, up to you''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying♆...

“ I prefer it here. ”

Roman said:
Kaz continued to kiss, Yoshino, deepening it a moment later. His hands eventually made their way to the hem of the long shirt she had on and went right under, gently gliding on her skin as he put his hands on her waist again.
Yoshino shivered slightly as she felt his hands glide under her shirt and to her waist. Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck as she pulled him closer, soon gliding her tongue along his lower lip.

shortyshot8 said:
He blinked "Wow that actually is a beautiful name"
''im not even gonna ask what beautiful is...''

Roman said:
Roman looked around the dark space, before groaning. "You won't break me... Just give up." He said, simply annoyed with his games now.
''hehe...i might...well, if i cant break you...il let you watch someone else's suffering..''

*He said before multiple spear appeared around Assana and Miyuki*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying♆...
“ I prefer it here. ”

[/QUOTE]
''alright...hm, guess i can just jump between houses then''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled lightly and replied♆...

“ Sounds good~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''hehe...i might...well, if i cant break you...il let you watch someone else's suffering..''

[/QUOTE]
John smirked "Why you are my dear"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Sounds good~ ”

[/QUOTE]
(I need to find a place where I can have Al talk to Kuroh and Himeragi because something bad is happening and Himeragi needs to know considering she is the babysitter for Nanami and Kylee)

shortyshot8 said:
(I need to find a place where I can have Al talk to Kuroh and Himeragi because something bad is happening and Himeragi needs to know considering she is the babysitter for Nanami and Kylee)
((( Kuroh and Himeragi will need to leave the Fukushima Estate before that could happen. I'll have Kuroh leave soon, I'm guessing Himeragi will leave with him~ )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Sounds good~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''alrighty''

shortyshot8 said:
John smirked "Why you are my dear"

*Shiroko remained silent for a moment before questioning but she already knows but acts like she doesnt. Shes had that act all along*

''i dont understand...''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ It's surprisingly good~ The way it's cooked is unique as well, considering they do it infront of you~ ”

--------------

...±Hikari looked around at the menu and spoke, a large smile appearing on her face±...

“ Look, Koko-chan! They do hamburgers too! ”

[/QUOTE]
"They do?! That's so cool... Now I'm excited to see this, but I don't know what to get." Asuka said with a small pout as she looked over the menu.

... ♎️ Kioko's lips broke out into a large smile as she leaned over Hikari's shoulders to look at the menu before speaking ♎️ ...

"Now I can get a double burger with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and everything! Ari-san found what I wanted before I looked at the menu."

WeirdPrincess said:
"They do?! That's so cool... Now I'm excited to see this, but I don't know what to get." Asuka said with a small pout as she looked over the menu.

... ♎️ Kioko's lips broke out into a large smile as she leaned over Hikari's shoulders to look at the menu before speaking ♎️ ...

"Now I can get a double burger with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and everything! Ari-san found what I wanted before I looked at the menu."
...♅Akira smiled as Asuka spoke, soon replying♅...

“ It does a wide variety of stuff, including typical hamburgers and pies~ ”

-----------------

...±Hikari smiled widely and pulled Kioko into a hug, shortly before replying±...

“ Anything for the bestest sister in the world!~ ”

Lumina said:
Some kind of flip switched in Elyse's body when he moved his hand and she nearly melted into him, even more so when their lips connected. Her grip on his shirt lessened only slightly as she was getting lost into the kiss as well.
Subconsciously, Everest began to let his tongue explore her mouth, and his hands follow suit on her back side, as he continued to project the sound waves through her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino shivered slightly as she felt his hands glide under her shirt and to her waist. Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck as she pulled him closer, soon gliding her tongue along his lower lip.
Kaz chuckled, as a reaction when she did that. He then kissed her again, his tongue slowly sliding into her mouth, gently playing around with Yoshino's. Kaz slowly ran his hands down her body again, grabbing the hem of her shirt before slowly pulling it off.

(( Fade? ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Roman shook his head, "This isn't real." He said, furrowing his brows. "My daughters aren't home last I checked so I have nothing to worry about."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alrighty''

*Shiroko remained silent for a moment before questioning but she already knows but acts like she doesnt. Shes had that act all along*

''i dont understand...''

[/QUOTE]
He put a finger under her chin "It's hard to explain...Just know...It's an amazing thing"

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, as a reaction when she did that. He then kissed her again, his tongue slowly sliding into her mouth, gently playing around with Yoshino's. Kaz slowly ran his hands down her body again, grabbing the hem of her shirt before slowly pulling it off.
(( Fade? ))

Roman shook his head, "This isn't real." He said, furrowing his brows. "My daughters aren't home last I checked so I have nothing to worry about."
''you sure?''

*He said before one of the spears impaled through both of the girls' legs*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alrighty''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh then looked at the door and spoke♆...

“ So, are you prepared to leave now? I get the feeling something's about to happen in the outside world. If you wish, I can walk you home~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
He put a finger under her chin "It's hard to explain...Just know...It's an amazing thing"
''i...still dont understand..''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ So, are you prepared to leave now? I get the feeling something's about to happen in the outside world. If you wish, I can walk you home~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''its fine, il just follow you. i...kinda wanna hang around you more..that okay with ya?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i...still dont understand..''

[/QUOTE]
He smirked "Beauty is something that is rare to find....It is what can keep this world whole at times"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
(I fucking love you xD )

shortyshot8 said:
He smirked "Beauty is something that is rare to find....It is what can keep this world whole at times"

(I fucking love you xD )
''hmmm...can it be sold?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you sure?''
*He said before one of the spears impaled through both of the girls' legs*

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, trying his best to not look, though it wasn't real it was still bothersome. "I know for sure they aren't."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''its fine, il just follow you. i...kinda wanna hang around you more..that okay with ya?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled lightly and replied as he stood up and began walked towards the door♆...

“ Sure~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back