• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''dont be so sure...''
*He said before he started to see Snow being gutted by Murasaki*

''whats....love..?''

[/QUOTE]
His eyes widened "Y-You're kidding"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Except they haven't even technically done anything yet. he hasn't even touched the bare skin on her arm or anything. Everest is to good for his own good xD ))
Listening to the cute sounds Elyse was making, Everest brought her head to rest on his chest. Then he moved his left hand down to her hip, and placing it there he began a random pattern with 10 different frequencies, each emanating from his fingertips passing into Elyse's body, while the base frequency still pulsed outwards. Tilting his head down slightly, so his mouth was just besides her ear. Then Everest whispered to her in a melodic voice,

"You know? when you actually calm down relax, and enjoy yourself, you are a rather beautiful girl..."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse's cheeks were completely red from the comment and even her ears now, something that only got red when she was either really really enjoying something or very embarrassed. In this case it might be both. She made noises she had never made before into his shirt, squirming under his touch, and every time she squirmed she felt the effects of the frequencies in her core double in intensity. She had never felt so many sensations at once before.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''dont be so sure...''
*He said before he started to see Snow being gutted by Murasaki*

''whats....love..?''

[/QUOTE]
Roman frowned, slightly becoming angry because he felt as if he knew what he was doing. "You won't make me go kill him... I will not be broken."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i come from a different dimension...so i obviously dont know what it is..''

[/QUOTE]
"Well....Love is one of those things where....It's where you feel nice and warm around someone...I think?"

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "Good~" he said softly. "It's just another way of expressing love." He said, kissing his way up her neck, and back to her lips.
"E-Eh? A-Another way..." Yoshino stammered and bit on her lower lip.

Roman said:
Roman frowned, slightly becoming angry because he felt as if he knew what he was doing. "You won't make me go kill him... I will not be broken."
''i dont want you to kill him now....i want you to suffer...''

*He said before some images of his friends being killed. Like Himeragi being eaten*

shortyshot8 said:
"Well....Love is one of those things where....It's where you feel nice and warm around someone...I think?"
''nice and warm around someone...huh?''

*She then looked at him with a straight face*

''so is this feeling love? because its nice here and its warm...and your somewhere around me..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*He said before some images of his friends being killed. Like Himeragi being eaten*

''nice and warm around someone...huh?''

*She then looked at him with a straight face*

''so is this feeling love? because its nice here and its warm...and your somewhere around me..''

[/QUOTE]
He blinked "Uhh....I don't think that's what it means.....Like...In your heart"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked away from the scene. "Suffer? Because I won't go and collect a dead man's soul?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"E-Eh? A-Another way..." Yoshino stammered and bit on her lower lip.
"Yeah, another way~" Kaz whispered, kissing her again, his hands slowly making their way to her waist.

Lumina said:
Elyse's cheeks were completely red from the comment and even her ears now, something that only got red when she was either really really enjoying something or very embarrassed. In this case it might be both. She made noises she had never made before into his shirt, squirming under his touch, and every time she squirmed she felt the effects of the frequencies in her core double in intensity. She had never felt so many sensations at once before.
Spinning her around so that she was laying on top looking down at him, Everest slid his right hand under her shirt and began to run his up and down her spine. Then moving his left hand to just under the hem of her pants, he pushed down slightly and held her close. Then he used both of their bodies to create yet another resonating frequency, but this time made it so it would resonate through both of them.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked around the restaurant as her stomach growled lowly and she laughed, "I'm hungrier then I thought. Though I've never had Japanese food before... Is it good?" She asked curiously.
-----

...♎️ Kioko curiously glanced around the restaurant before looking back at Asuka as she closed her eyes slightly and pouted, soon speaking♎️ ...

"I want a burger!"

tumblr_n5qtj5cSeK1rbnx7io1_500.gif
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied, walking over to a table and taking a seat, Hikari soon following♅...

“ Japanese food is really tasty~ You can see for yourself, Suki-chan~ ”

...±Hikari looked at Akira in surprise and spoke, a large smile forming on her face±...

“ R-really?! Is Japanese food really good?! ”

...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Yeah~ ”

----------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''but...i do have a duty to take care of Roman's kids...''
*She said as she scratched her cheek a little*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh sighed lightly and replied♆...

“ Oh.. I see.. ”

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Spinning her around so that she was laying on top looking down at him, Everest slid his right hand under her shirt and began to run his up and down her spine. Then moving his left hand to just under the hem of her pants, he pushed down slightly and held her close. Then he used both of their bodies to create yet another resonating frequency, but this time made it so it would resonate through both of them.

[/QUOTE]
There was literally no way Elyse could keep from making noise now. Every sensation was quadrupled, and she soon felt like she was going to get lost in the vibrations. She gripped his shirt tightly, breathing heavily, shivering at every touch he made on her back. She didn't know how much more of this she could take.

Lumina said:
There was literally no way Elyse could keep from making noise now. Every sensation was quadrupled, and she soon felt like she was going to get lost in the vibrations. She gripped his shirt tightly, breathing heavily, shivering at every touch he made on her back. She didn't know how much more of this she could take.
(Because you didn't reply >_>)

Parker sighed "I'm sorry...But the price is you must be my underling"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "after all, i am a prince, and my last visit to the Fae told me that I'm the last remaining decedent of the original rulers." he said quietly.

Roland smiled "good, because i have a box of Eggo waffles~" he said happily.

Jojo smirked before smiling and laughing "and i can't help that I'm this big!" he said cheerfully.
Chiharu looked back at him, grinning, the slight blush still hanging around on her cheeks.

"Yeah, you really can't!"

She laughed lightly, patting his arm playfully.

shortyshot8 said:
(Because you didn't reply >_>)
Parker sighed "I'm sorry...But the price is you must be my underling"
Vanille blinked.

"Your... underling?"

She looked genuinely confused.

"Why would I have to be under your... ling? What's a ling?"

Lumina said:
Hearing the noise, Everest ran his right hand all the way up to the small of Elyse's back, and drawing her in as close as he could, Everest wrapped his lips around her, cutting her of midsound.

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked back at him, grinning, the slight blush still hanging around on her cheeks.

Jojo chuckled "why ya blushing Chi?" he asked teasingly

Roman said:
Roman looked away from the scene. "Suffer? Because I won't go and collect a dead man's soul?" He asked.
"Yeah, another way~" Kaz whispered, kissing her again, his hands slowly making their way to her waist.
Yoshino shivered slightly as she hesitantly kissed him back. The way she felt was strange and new to her, but in a way she did like it.

Lumina said:

Vanille blinked.

"Your... underling?"

She looked genuinely confused.

"Why would I have to be under your... ling? What's a ling?"
"More like my......Maid...But not cleaning...Kinda student but I can't teach you anything...."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Hearing the noise, Everest ran his right hand all the way up to the small of Elyse's back, and drawing her in as close as he could, Everest wrapped his lips around her, cutting her of midsound.

[/QUOTE]
Some kind of flip switched in Elyse's body when he moved his hand and she nearly melted into him, even more so when their lips connected. Her grip on his shirt lessened only slightly as she was getting lost into the kiss as well.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied, walking over to a table and taking a seat, Hikari soon following♅...

...±Hikari looked at Akira in surprise and spoke, a large smile forming on her face±...

“ Yeah~ ”

----------------

“ Oh.. I see.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka and Kioko followed after the two, soon both taking a seat at the table. "Mm... I don't know if I'll like it or not..." She said nervously and tapped her finger on the table.

... ♎️ Kioko nodded in agreement to what Asuka had said. She wasn't sure if she would like it either, but she mostly didn't want to eat it because Kioko still wanted a hamburger. She didn't really know what Japanese food would taste like♎️ ...

shortyshot8 said:
He blinked "Uhh....I don't think that's what it means.....Like...In your heart"
''in my....heart...?''

Roman said:
''no...you said nothing will break you...so maybe, i would want to prove you wrong..''

shortyshot8 said:
"More like my......Maid...But not cleaning...Kinda student but I can't teach you anything...."
The witch crossed her arms at the thought of having to be a maid to some kid she didn't really know.

"I don't wanna be a maid... is this really the only way you'll teach me..?"

She sounded apprehensive.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Yeah~ ”

----------------

“ Oh.. I see.. ”

[/QUOTE]
''but their grown up already...so i think i can jump between houses......or you can come live at my place. its a big mansion but, up to you''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''in my....heart...?''

''no...you said nothing will break you...so maybe, i would want to prove you wrong..''

[/QUOTE]
Roman frowned, "You don't understand. My life is filled with nothing but death.... My mother died right in front of me. My dad died over the phone. My wife was murdered. My best friend asked me to kill him TWICE." He said before dropping to his knees, staring at the ground, realizing through his own words... He didn't get it. "I... I might be the cause of all their suffering.... I might be the cause for all the death..."

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled "why ya blushing Chi?" he asked teasingly
Chiharu placed a hand on her cheek, almost gasping when she realized she was blushing. This, of course, caused the girl to blush harder, despite laughing about the situation.

"It was when you called me small earlier, I think."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back