• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned and said "Ok then." before moving his right hand from her shoulder. Gently he moved it so his finger tips where just barely over her stomach, where he began creating waves at 42.4Hz in random order, projecting them into her core. Then he slowly began moving his hand around over the surface of her shirt.

[/QUOTE]
(This is almost a fade xD )

Elyses eyes flew open seeing and feeling both the change in frequencies, blushing even more, basically moaning at this point. Everything felt so weird yet so good, and as much as she wanted to protest, she wasn't physically able.. and she didn't want it to stop.

Roman said:
Roman frowned, before punching the wall behind him. "I'm not gonna kill him yet. Either give me a new task, or I'll make sure his soul goes to Thana..."
*You then started to hear Glave's voice*

''then...kill him...''

shortyshot8 said:
John blinked "Well....Sadly I'm still a Virgin...I must lose it by the time I die"
''very perverted..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then...kill him...''

''very perverted..''

[/QUOTE]
"Can you blame me? Girls are hot"

Roman said:
Kaz kissed her two more times, this time they were lower, around her cheek area to be exact. "It's not bad~"
"If you say so..." Yoshino said as a blush started to form it's way on to her cheeks.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then...kill him...''

''very perverted..''

[/QUOTE]
Roman shook his head, "I'll kill him when the time comes. I don't know any your help anymore." He said, before going to see if Natsumi left.

WeirdPrincess said:
"If you say so..." Yoshino said as a blush started to form it's way on to her cheeks.
Kaz continued to kiss, slowly making his way to her neck. "See? It's nothing bad." He said

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "I'll kill him when the time comes. I don't know any your help anymore." He said, before going to see if Natsumi left.

Kaz continued to kiss, slowly making his way to her neck. "See? It's nothing bad." He said
*Natsumi had left*

''either kill Muraski...or take a difficult trial...''

shortyshot8 said:
He looked hurt "Wha-What? You're kidding"
''for a boy, you cant seem to keep your hormones in check..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi had left*

''for a boy, you cant seem to keep your hormones in check..''

[/QUOTE]
"You act like I'm the worst.....Well.....That's negotiable"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi had left*

[/QUOTE]
"There isn't a task too difficult for me at all." Roman said, stopping the door. "Now I'll do this trial."

Roman said:

Yoshino blushed more and squeezed her eyes shut, "Y-Yeah whatever..."

shortyshot8 said:
"You act like I'm the worst.....Well.....That's negotiable"
*Shiroko kept watching the TV as the conversation carried*

Roman said:
"There isn't a task too difficult for me at all." Roman said, stopping the door. "Now I'll do this trial."
''you sure? it may break you...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
He shrugged "You seem against sex or sexual things"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed more and squeezed her eyes shut, "Y-Yeah whatever..."
"You believe me now then?" He asked, before kissing her neck again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Roman shrugged, "I've seen it all. There isn't a thing in thw universe that can break me..." he said, putting hand on his pouch he carried.

shortyshot8 said:
He shrugged "You seem against sex or sexual things"
''its because i never experienced such things before...only watched the humans do it...and other beings..''

Roman said:
Roman shrugged, "I've seen it all. There isn't a thing in thw universe that can break me..." he said, putting hand on his pouch he carried.
''fine then...let your trial begin now...''

*He said before everything turned to black in Roman's vision. the only thing he can see, is himself*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''its because i never experienced such things before...only watched the humans do it...and other beings..''

*He said before everything turned to black in Roman's vision. the only thing he can see, is himself*

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed, "What am I looking into? A mirror?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"You should try it sometime...It's not a bad thing"

Roman said:
Yoshino gave a small nod, "Y-Yeah I believe you." She muttered as she blushed more.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hehe...no......in this trial...itll make you suffer...''

''i think not''

[/QUOTE]
Roman continued looking at himself. "I told you. Nothing will break me."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hehe...no......in this trial...itll make you suffer...''

''i think not''

[/QUOTE]
He laughed "Strange....Maybe you just haven't felt love yet...Who knows maybe you will find someone you can find that in"

Roman said:
Roman continued looking at himself. "I told you. Nothing will break me."
''dont be so sure...''

*He said before he started to see Snow being gutted by Murasaki*

shortyshot8 said:
He laughed "Strange....Maybe you just haven't felt love yet...Who knows maybe you will find someone you can find that in"
''whats....love..?''

Lumina said:
(This is almost a fade xD )
Elyses eyes flew open seeing and feeling both the change in frequencies, blushing even more, basically moaning at this point. Everything felt so weird yet so good, and as much as she wanted to protest, she wasn't physically able.. and she didn't want it to stop.
((Except they haven't even technically done anything yet. he hasn't even touched the bare skin on her arm or anything. Everest is to good for his own good xD ))

Listening to the cute sounds Elyse was making, Everest brought her head to rest on his chest. Then he moved his left hand down to her hip, and placing it there he began a random pattern with 10 different frequencies, each emanating from his fingertips passing into Elyse's body, while the base frequency still pulsed outwards. Tilting his head down slightly, so his mouth was just besides her ear. Then Everest whispered to her in a melodic voice,

"You know? when you actually calm down relax, and enjoy yourself, you are a rather beautiful girl..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino gave a small nod, "Y-Yeah I believe you." She muttered as she blushed more.
Kaz smiled, "Good~" he said softly. "It's just another way of expressing love." He said, kissing his way up her neck, and back to her lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back