• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Mal felt his forehead before putting her hands on her hips "well if your sick you need to be in bed!" she says and closes her eyes.

"but... how can i possibly achieve one of those?" she asks
Reiji sighed, "Just know, one day we'll have peace and everyone will be happy... One day, okay?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and nodded "really, but i refuse to make it out if sliver or gold." he said while smiling at her.
"...Why?" She shook her head "Not that I want that, I don't, but uh, why did you make a point to tell me you wouldn't?, do you think I'd be spoilt about it and demand such a thing?" She asked, confused by his statement.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i might. but its likely you'll see Yuki or Himeragi, since Yuki created Aion in the first place and Himeragi is the person to bring 'reborns' from Aion to here''

[/QUOTE]
Roman groaned, "Himeragi? She has a way cooler job that I do... Anyways you're coming. It's settled, now let's find Yuki!" He said, grabbing Natsumi's hand and walking out of the room.

Nonalaka said:
"...Why?" She shook her head "Not that I want that, I don't, but uh, why did you make a point to tell me you wouldn't?, do you think I'd be spoilt about it and demand such a thing?" She asked, confused by his statement.
Roland shook his head "no, it just there really heavy that way!" he said with a sigh.

Roman said:
Roman groaned, "Himeragi? She has a way cooler job that I do... Anyways you're coming. It's settled, now let's find Yuki!" He said, grabbing Natsumi's hand and walking out of the room.
''well...shes already in Aion with her wife, Shira''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...shes already in Aion with her wife, Shira''

[/QUOTE]
"W-what? How the hell do we get there without her being around?" Roman asked, letting go of her hand.

LunaCrosby said:
kelsey nodded and smiled "ok i can wait" she says happily.
Reiji chuckled, "Patience is key to most problems~"

Roman said:
"W-what? How the hell do we get there without her being around?" Roman asked, letting go of her hand.
"well i can be patient most times... unless its something that i need at that exact moment." she says.

Roman said:
''....*sigh*...Glave''

*A Man suddenly appears behind Roman*

''what?''

LunaCrosby said:
"well i can be patient most times... unless its something that i need at that exact moment." she says.
Reiji smiled, "Well I should get going... I'll give you my number if you ever wanna talk again."

-----------

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff0080]''....*sigh*...Glave''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000][B]*A Man suddenly appears behind Roman*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000] ''what?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][URL="https://enforums.elswordonline.com/archive/index.php?t-170803.html said:
22417810.jpg
[/URL]
Roman sighed, "Just my luck..." he muttered. "So he's supposed to help me?"

Roman said:
Reiji smiled, "Well I should get going... I'll give you my number if you ever wanna talk again."
-----------

"hmm ok" she says and smiles.

Roman said:
-----------

''well...i did teach Yuki how to created Aion, but she gave me a spot in Aion, which i have to manage while she lives a life. i swear, she can be the best creation. i mean i did create the Intoners in the 1000 BC...and i reborn them into this generation...but some flaws happened, Yuki, my best creation couldnt be reborn and also Airi...luckily, Ansom banged Kurumi and Yuki was born, but i wished he wasnt an ass about leaving her, but glad the Princess of Nasod Apple came along...but then glad Shira came to Yuki instead of Ansom...or else Airi could never be born......life i just very interesting isnt it?''

*He then coughed a little*

''but yes, i am helping you...but you'll have to do something for me...''

Roman said:
Kaz smiled and hugged her, "Well what now?" He asked, looking up at the ceiling. "I'm bored."
Yoshino shrugged, "I don't. Anything you want to do because I can't think of anything."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal felt his forehead before putting her hands on her hips "well if your sick you need to be in bed!" she says and closes her eyes.

"but... how can i possibly achieve one of those?" she asks
Dark Tyler sighed. "Alright..." He said as he finished his burger.

((Night!))

TheDragoon said:
Raze just blushed as he grumbled under his breath. "I'm not adorable..." He said before he stood up and took her hand.
"Yes you are." Mizuki said with a grin as she stood up as well.

TheDragoon said:
Dark Tyler sighed. "Alright..." He said as he finished his burger.
((Night!))
"if you really do have a fever then I will take you home so you dont faint or get hurt ont he way home" she says.

(awwwwwww night)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Once Ansom was finished with his shower, he put on a pair of black pants and left the bathroom, still shirtless. He walked back into the kitchen and looked through the cabinets, frowning at the selection of food. "Geez, girl, do you have taste buds?" He chuckled and closed the cabinet. With a stretch and a yawn, he pulled out a pan and two eggs, beginning to fry them.
Lumina was still sleeping, her wings folding around her like some kind of shield. She smelled food in her dream, however. She looked so peaceful and still exhausted, but good nonetheless.

LunaCrosby said:
"hmm ok" she says and smiles.
Reiji gave her his name and said goodbye before leaving.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...i did teach Yuki how to created Aion, but she gave me a spot in Aion, which i have to manage while she lives a life. i swear, she can be the best creation. i mean i did create the Intoners in the 1000 BC...and i reborn them into this generation...but some flaws happened, Yuki, my best creation couldnt be reborn and also Airi...luckily, Ansom banged Kurumi and Yuki was born, but i wished he wasnt an ass about leaving her, but glad the Princess of Nasod Apple came along...but then glad Shira came to Yuki instead of Ansom...or else Airi could never be born......life i just very interesting isnt it?''
*He then coughed a little*

''but yes, i am helping you...but you'll have to do something for me...''

[/QUOTE]
Roman ignored literally everything he said beforehand and only heard the last part. "Need help with what?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino shrugged, "I don't. Anything you want to do because I can't think of anything."
Kaz chuckled, "You don't wanna do what I wanna do." He said, poking her again.

Roman said:
Roman ignored literally everything he said beforehand and only heard the last part. "Need help with what?"

''IDIOT!!!''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''IDIOT!!!''

[/QUOTE]
Roman blinked, "What? I didn't do anything wrong..."

Roman said:
Roman blinked, "What? I didn't do anything wrong..."
''ugh...at least listen all the time when someone's talking to ya...might leave some important information...''

Roman said:

"I still don't know what that is..." Yoshino said quietly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ugh...at least listen all the time when someone's talking to ya...might leave some important information...''

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed, "What is it you need my help with? I'm not here to learn."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I still don't know what that is..." Yoshino said quietly.
"Should I show you?" Kaz asked, looking over at her.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "What is it you need my help with? I'm not here to learn."

"Should I show you?" Kaz asked, looking over at her.
''no dumb ass, you need my help to be reborn...''

*He said before looking down at him and grabbing under his head*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back