• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not grumpy." Yoshino said with a pout as she looked at him. "I'm perfectly fine. Do I look upset or something."
"You're pouting and stuff. I thought you were upset." Kaz said, laughing a little. "Are you sure you aren't upset about anything."

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "When someone proves they are in great need of me, then I will be sent back. Until then I'm to remain dead." He explained.

"Of course! Have you never tried?" He asked.
''hmmm...then...i guess...alright, so what will you do in the mean time?''

TheDragoon said:
Raze looked over at her. "U-Umm... I would like to ask for another date... If you don't mind..." He said nervously.
Mizuki smiled at him, "Of course. I can't refuse when you look so adorable." She said before leaning forward and kissing him on the cheek.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...then...i guess...alright, so what will you do in the mean time?''

[/QUOTE]
"I dunno... Just wait I guess." Roman said, looking around. "What are you about to do?" He asked.

Roman said:
"You're pouting and stuff. I thought you were upset." Kaz said, laughing a little. "Are you sure you aren't upset about anything."
Yoshino nodded, "Yeah. I'm fine nothing's wrong or anything. I promise." She said with a smile.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, and that way i can also get some money in my pockets for more materials if i start doing jobs out of there." he said happily.
Dakota smiled at him and nodded "When do you plan on getting a workshop ready?" She asked tilting her head.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him and nodded "When do you plan on getting a workshop ready?" She asked tilting her head.
Roland smirked "well, i'll have to make some calls, but, i could have it ready with all my equipment from home in about, maybe, four days..." he said as he counted on his fingers.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino nodded, "Yeah. I'm fine nothing's wrong or anything. I promise." She said with a smile.
Kaz smiled and hugged her, "Well what now?" He asked, looking up at the ceiling. "I'm bored."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smirked "well, i'll have to make some calls, but, i could have it ready with all my equipment from home in about, maybe, four days..." he said as he counted on his fingers.
Dakota blinked "Four days?, that's pretty quick" she said with a nod.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom had woken up slightly more before seeing Lumina against the wall. He chuckled and picked her up before setting her on the couch gently. The quilt appeared over her. Ansom nodded and walked back into the kitchen, cleaning up the mess he had made. He then made his way to the bathroom and undressed to take a shower.
@Lumina
Lumina, being the light sleeper she was, woke up a bit as he carried her to the couch, smiling softly as he left to take a shower. She was still half asleep though, and she curled up unto a ball, her wings extended to a more comfortable position over the quilt.

Roman said:
"I dunno... Just wait I guess." Roman said, looking around. "What are you about to do?" He asked.
''watch over these three..''

*She said pointing at the 3 sleeping girls on the couch*

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "Four days?, that's pretty quick" she said with a nod.
Roland laughed "lets just say, some important people owe me favors." he said light-heartily.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "lets just say, some important people owe me favors." he said light-heartily.
Dakota tilted her head "Important people?, like who?"

((Anyone free?? ;-; oof I'm bored))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''watch over these three..''
*She said pointing at the 3 sleeping girls on the couch*

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "Mind if I stick around? Being dead sucks... I don't really have many people to talk to, and you are really one of the only people who knows of my death."

Lumina said:
Lumina, being the light sleeper she was, woke up a bit as he carried her to the couch, smiling softly as he left to take a shower. She was still half asleep though, and she curled up unto a ball, her wings extended to a more comfortable position over the quilt.
Once Ansom was finished with his shower, he put on a pair of black pants and left the bathroom, still shirtless. He walked back into the kitchen and looked through the cabinets, frowning at the selection of food. "Geez, girl, do you have taste buds?" He chuckled and closed the cabinet. With a stretch and a yawn, he pulled out a pan and two eggs, beginning to fry them.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Mind if I stick around? Being dead sucks... I don't really have many people to talk to, and you are really one of the only people who knows of my death."
''...fine then. but i swear, someone catches me and tells me in crazy, i blame you''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head "Important people?, like who?"
Roland chuckled "well, there's hermes, who i made new sandals for, and a few cleints that couldn't pay in full for their items up front, but don't worry to much." he said as he finished his waffles.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''...fine then. but i swear, someone catches me and tells me in crazy, i blame you''

[/QUOTE]
"They can all see me, but I prefer they don't..." Roman said.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai chuckled lightly "Well there goes your time alone huh, you're missing her already it seems"
Pixel laughed lightly. "I guess your right. She IS my world after all." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "well, there's hermes, who i made new sandals for, and a few cleints that couldn't pay in full for their items up front, but don't worry to much." he said as he finished his waffles.
"Oooh, right, so they'll be helping you in return then?" She said as she looked over at him "I guess that's convenient that you can have help like that"

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki smiled at him, "Of course. I can't refuse when you look so adorable." She said before leaning forward and kissing him on the cheek.
Raze just blushed as he grumbled under his breath. "I'm not adorable..." He said before he stood up and took her hand.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright..''

[/QUOTE]
"So, what does my favorite fallen goddess friend do on a daily basis around here?"

Nonalaka said:
"Oooh, right, so they'll be helping you in return then?" She said as she looked over at him "I guess that's convenient that you can have help like that"
Roland smiled "well, when you're the son of a craftsman god, you tend to get special orders, so you also tend to get favors." he said scratching his cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back