• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"My clothes. I was in a rush to just get inside the bathroom that I forgot to grab them." Yoshino said as she continued to look through the closet before finding a large oversized T-shirt. Quickly dropping the towel, she put on the T-shirt which reached her thighs.
Kaz chuckled, "Well that's nice." He said, referring to the shirt. "You look like a little kid now~" he said, smiling. "Now can you come lay with me? I was lonely~"

-----------------

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff0080][B]*Natsumi began to wake up*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman sighed, floating around the room, waiting for Natsumi to wake up. "Me dying caused her to faint? Wow..."

-----------------

LunaCrosby said:
"I can try my best..." she says and rubs the back of her head.
Reiji shook his head again, "You will try your best." He said, smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki tilted her head, "But it's you who aced the test. So why should pick something when all I did was grade it... and teach you the materials but that's not important."
Raze frowned and blushed lightly now. "I-I'm not very good at making decisions..." He said.

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Well that's nice." He said, referring to the shirt. "You look like a little kid now~" he said, smiling. "Now can you come lay with me? I was lonely~"
-----------------

Roman sighed, floating around the room, waiting for Natsumi to wake up. "Me dying caused her to faint? Wow..."

-----------------

''no, i just dont like seeing ghosts..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no, i just dont like seeing ghosts..''

[/QUOTE]
Roman floated back over to her. "Well I'm a ghost which sucks..." he said, sighing quietly.

Roman said:
-----------------

-----------------

" yeah i will" she says and smiles.

LunaCrosby said:
" yeah i will" she says and smiles.
"Now... What if I told you, your big dreams can come true if you put your mind to it?" Reiji asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so...what now?''

[/QUOTE]
"Well you help me." Roman said, laughing a little. "Then again... I don't think it'd work."

Roman said:
-----------------

-----------------

"I'm not trying to look like a little kid..." Yoshino grumbled as she tied her hair into a ponytail before trotting over to Kaz. She layed down on the bed next to him and sighed.

Ansom had woken up slightly more before seeing Lumina against the wall. He chuckled and picked her up before setting her on the couch gently. The quilt appeared over her. Ansom nodded and walked back into the kitchen, cleaning up the mess he had made. He then made his way to the bathroom and undressed to take a shower.

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
"Bedrooms, then living room and then kitchen" she says
"Well I'll show you your bedroom." Emiya said, walking toward a door at the far end of the hallway.

---------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''with...what exactly?''

[/QUOTE]
Roman smiled, "You'll bring me back to life of course... But, you don't seem to need my help at the moment... I can only return if someone is in great need of me."

----------------

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not trying to look like a little kid..." Yoshino grumbled as she tied her hair into a ponytail before trotting over to Kaz. She layed down on the bed next to him and sighed.
Kaz poked Yoshino's cheek, "You're so grumpy.... What's wrong?" He asked curiously.

Roman said:
"Well I'll show you your bedroom." Emiya said, walking toward a door at the far end of the hallway.
---------------

Roman smiled, "You'll bring me back to life of course... But, you don't seem to need my help at the moment... I can only return if someone is in great need of me."

----------------

Kaz poked Yoshino's cheek, "You're so grumpy.... What's wrong?" He asked curiously.
''well...at least tell me how''

TheDragoon said:
Raze frowned and blushed lightly now. "I-I'm not very good at making decisions..." He said.
"It could really be anything. It could really be me just cooking you food if you wanted that." Mizuki said as she took a seat in the desk next to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It could really be anything. It could really be me just cooking you food if you wanted that." Mizuki said as she took a seat in the desk next to him.
Raze looked over at her. "U-Umm... I would like to ask for another date... If you don't mind..." He said nervously.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded as he eat "and i need to see about getting a proper workshop." he said looking at her "so maybe i'll get one on the outskirts of town so you can also have a safe place to train." he said before taking another bite.
Dakota nodded "I guess that sounds like a good idea" she said smiling lightly before taking another bite of her food.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...at least tell me how''

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed, "When someone proves they are in great need of me, then I will be sent back. Until then I'm to remain dead." He explained.

LunaCrosby said:
"r-really?! thats possible?" she asks.
"Of course! Have you never tried?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel nodded. "At least that's how I think it works... I wonder where Lady Sefia is right now..." He said to himself.
Kenai chuckled lightly "Well there goes your time alone huh, you're missing her already it seems"

Roman said:
---------------

----------------

"I'm not grumpy." Yoshino said with a pout as she looked at him. "I'm perfectly fine. Do I look upset or something."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "I guess that sounds like a good idea" she said smiling lightly before taking another bite of her food.
Roland nodded "yeah, and that way i can also get some money in my pockets for more materials if i start doing jobs out of there." he said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back