• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Aiden focused his energy and he fired a series of flame at the grass, causing a forest fire to start. The ice melted from Aiden's throat.
William's eyes flashed "Absolute Zero"

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes flashed "Absolute Zero"
Aiden frowned as the fire began to freeze and his body began freezing. "I... Won't... Lose!" He said before he activated his Exceed Mode. He teleported out of William's grip, smirking at him. "Alright, let's get the real party started." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "me and your mother wont always be around, so sometimes you'll have to man up Len, and that includes helping your sister." he said calmly
Len slightly frowned "weeeeell, okay, if i get to make her stop hating me then fine." he said happily.
Rin ran into her room and got ready quickly and ran to where Amaya was. "Let's go!" She says happily "sorry.. Please" she says

Amaya got up and looked over to the back door. "Er, they won't notice... Let's go" she says leading Rin out the door

Mayyflower said:
Rin ran into her room and got ready quickly and ran to where Amaya was. "Let's go!" She says happily "sorry.. Please" she says
Amaya got up and looked over to the back door. "Er, they won't notice... Let's go" she says leading Rin out the door
Ayen motion for Len to come over to him and knelt down when he was next to him "first lesson, reconnaissance." he said quietly as two birds landed on his arm

Len tilted his head "reconn.....aissance?" he asked quietly as well

Ayen nodded "those two think i can't hear them, but i can, for now anyways, but what we're gonna do is have some birds watch them."

TheDragoon said:
Aiden frowned as the fire began to freeze and his body began freezing. "I... Won't... Lose!" He said before he activated his Exceed Mode. He teleported out of William's grip, smirking at him. "Alright, let's get the real party started." He said.
William looked at him "Yes"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen motion for Len to come over to him and knelt down when he was next to him "first lesson, reconnaissance." he said quietly as two birds landed on his arm
Len tilted his head "reconn.....aissance?" he asked quietly as well

Ayen nodded "those two think i can't hear them, but i can, for now anyways, but what we're gonna do is have some birds watch them."
Amaya grabbed Rins hand and warped them to the amusement park. "I'm so glad someone in the house other than me likes to warp" she smiled

"It's faster" she exclaimed

Mayyflower said:
Amaya grabbed Rins hand and warped them to the amusement park. "I'm so glad someone in the house other than me likes to warp" she smiled
"It's faster" she exclaimed
Ayen smiled "and the just wrapped, so i'm gonna have any birds near the amusement park watch for them, in the mean i'll teach you how to communicate with animals." he said as he sent a small bit of aura into the air

Len smiled "cool! i want to know how to now!" he said childishly

Ayen chuckled '"in due time my son."

Roman said:
"I would understand. I can be a little too distracted myself." He said.
(( Night ))
"yeah, though people think im living in my own little fantasy when i get distracted." she says.

TheDragoon said:
Logan rolled his eyes. "As if, it's dull and boring to constantly go and fight. I wanna sit down and enjoy life, you know?" He asked.
(Night :3)
"yeah i do, my mom never let me do anything and constantly nagged me about being the best...something. then i waste my time trying to proove myself to her but.. that never works out." she says.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at him "Yes"
Aiden just stared at William, a red aura coming off his body. His abilities were slightly enhanced in this form, so he believed he had the advantage. But in reality, he was no match for the power The Chaos Kin had given William that was now flowing through his veins.

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah, though people think im living in my own little fantasy when i get distracted." she says.

"yeah i do, my mom never let me do anything and constantly nagged me about being the best...something. then i waste my time trying to proove myself to her but.. that never works out." she says.
"I don't really care what people think of me when I'm distracted. If I'm distracted, I'm distracted." Reiji said, shrugging his shoulders.

LunaCrosby said:

Dark Tyler blinked. "Why don't you just try doing your own thing?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "and the just wrapped, so i'm gonna have any birds near the amusement park watch for them, in the mean i'll teach you how to communicate with animals." he said as he sent a small bit of aura into the air
Len smiled "cool! i want to know how to now!" he said childishly

Ayen chuckled '"in due time my son."
Amaya looked around. "See anything you wanna ride first?" She asks

Rin nods. "Yea that Ferris wheel" she says

Roman said:
"I don't really care what people think of me when I'm distracted. If I'm distracted, I'm distracted." Reiji said, shrugging his shoulders.
"I cant help but care... but i cant really stop myself from being distracted so i just accept it and move on" she says.

TheDragoon said:
Dark Tyler blinked. "Why don't you just try doing your own thing?" He asked.
"because then shell tell me im doing everything wrong and im screwing everything up. then she locks me in my room the rest of the day" she says and shrugs.

LunaCrosby said:
"I cant help but care... but i cant really stop myself from being distracted so i just accept it and move on" she says.

"because then shell tell me im doing everything wrong and im screwing everything up. then she locks me in my room the rest of the day" she says and shrugs.
Dark Tyler shrugged. "Since when was it her job to make you into something your not?" He asked. "She can't control what you can or cannot do. That's against the gods rule. They gave all us beings, especially humans, free will. It gives us the ability to make our own choices and weave our own fate. At least, that's what I believe." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked around. "See anything you wanna ride first?" She asks
Rin nods. "Yea that Ferris wheel" she says
Len smiled "like this daddy?" he said as he got a bird to fly around

Ayen smiled "yes very good Len." he said in approval.

((no no no no no no!!1!! @shortyshot8 ))

Nissa:*she looked up sensing something on her end of the bond but she did not yet know what it was...* I wonder where Aiden is, after this we need to go tell everyone we are married.. *she smiled at her candy ring and sucked on it a little but not much, wanting to savor it*

LunaCrosby said:

Reiji sighed, "You shouldn't worry about what they say at all. That's they're opinion about you. Only your opinion should matter." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Dark Tyler shrugged. "Since when was it her job to make you into something your not?" He asked. "She can't control what you can or cannot do. That's against the gods rule. They gave all us beings, especially humans, free will. It gives us the ability to make our own choices and weave our own fate. At least, that's what I believe." He said.
"yeah i geuss your right... i just dont wanna anger her..." she sighs.

Jennete said:
((no no no no no no!!1!! @shortyshot8 ))
Nissa:*she looked up sensing something on her end of the bond but she did not yet know what it was...* I wonder where Aiden is, after this we need to go tell everyone we are married.. *she smiled at her candy ring and sucked on it a little but not much, wanting to savor it*
((It's ok Jen Jen, Aiden is gonna win. I got something planned... Something BIG >:3 It's also thanks to Nissa he can do this :3))

Roman said:
Reiji sighed, "You shouldn't worry about what they say at all. That's they're opinion about you. Only your opinion should matter." He said.
"i cant help it... i just get an upset feeling and cant shake what the person said off my mind" she says.

TheDragoon said:
((It's ok Jen Jen, Aiden is gonna win. I got something planned... Something BIG >:3 It's also thanks to Nissa he can do this :3))
((good cuz if he dies Nissa dies and if Nissa dies I shall be upset... can she come help fight pretty pwease??))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back