• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen narrowed his eyes "for once, i will argue how much it matters, it's the difference between how the kids will be raised, and how much i need to protect them." he said crossing his arms over his chest.
Amaya frowned. "Let me think about it.. Until then just leave me alone" she says quietly, her cat ears going down as she grabbed her glass of milk and went into the living room

shortyshot8 said:
(Sure I have Cam)

Marcus's eye twitched "Wh-What?"

Al's fingers began turning into golden particles
Sam tried to hide a little laugh

"Can told me what it was" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya frowned. "Let me think about it.. Until then just leave me alone" she says quietly, her cat ears going down as she grabbed her glass of milk and went into the living room
Ayen nodded "okay," he said before walking towards the back door "Len come here!" he called out

Len came running down the stairs and followed Ayen outside.

Mayyflower said:
Taiga shook her head. "Nothing but a tour please" she says looking around

Amaya did one more quick glance at the ocean before heading inside to get milk
Emiya smiled, as a sandwich appeared in his hands. "Well then, I'll give you a tour." He said, before walking down a hall, motioning for Taiga to follow him.

Roman said:
Emiya smiled, as a sandwich appeared in his hands. "Well then, I'll give you a tour." He said, before walking down a hall, motioning for Taiga to follow him.
Taiga chuckled and nods. "Okay" she says following him

shortyshot8 said:
A blade went into his knee
Al's eye twitched "I-I see....But in a way yes but no"
Sam nods. "Yea you could say that" she says

Riley nods. "When will the sibling come out? I want to see it" she says looking at sams stomach

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino hummed to herself as she washed her body. After 20 or so minutes, she stepped out of the shower and dried herself off before wrapping the towel around herself. She looked around the bathroom to see if she had brought any clothes in and realized she forgot to grab them. "Dang it..." She muttered as she exited the bathroom and trudged over to her closet, soon rummaging through it for clothes to wear.
(( Okie Dokie! ))

Mizuki chuckled and put a hand on his forehead, "Are you okay? You're looking pretty red in the face. Are you sick?" She asked as she removed her hand and brought her face closer to his until it was an inch away. She then proceeded to rest her forehead against his and hummed, "You're quite warm too. Maybe I should take you home and nurse you back to health."
Kaz was laying in the bed, tossing a small ball in the air. He sat up and saw that Yoshino was back from her shower. "Forgot something?" He asked, before resuming at what he was doing before.

shortyshot8 said:
A blade went into his knee
Al's eye twitched "I-I see....But in a way yes but no"
Aiden yelped and tripped, writhering with pain. His wound slowly began to heal, being a Exceed and all, he had a really slow regeneration process. "Ngh... You... Again..." He muttered, knowing it was probably William because William already tried to remove Aiden once before.

Mayyflower said:

Riley nods. "When will the sibling come out? I want to see it" she says looking at sams stomach
Emiya chuckled, "So, what do you wanna see first? Kitchen? Bedrooms? Living room?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:

Marcus hummed "I really don't know"

TheDragoon said:
Aiden yelped and tripped, writhering with pain. His wound slowly began to heal, being a Exceed and all, he had a really slow regeneration process. "Ngh... You... Again..." He muttered, knowing it was probably William because William already tried to remove Aiden once before.
William smirked before another was stapped into his other knee

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''but...i do have a duty to take care of Roman's kids...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She said as she scratched her cheek a little*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "okay," he said before walking towards the back door "Len come here!" he called out
Len came running down the stairs and followed Ayen outside.
Rin came out of hiding and went to Amaya. "Mommy, we need to have like a mother and daughter day" she says cuddling up next to her.

Amaya chuckled and cuddled her. "Oh really, is that so?" She asks with a slight smirk

shortyshot8 said:
"Well with what I am... Probably not long" she says

Riley nods. "Right" she says smilin happily

shortyshot8 said:
Aiden yelped before he began spinning like a cyclone into the ground, quickly popping back up and punching William. "Stop that! What do you have to gain from this!?" He asked. "Do you WANT people to hate you?"

Mayyflower said:
Rin came out of hiding and went to Amaya. "Mommy, we need to have like a mother and daughter day" she says cuddling up next to her.
Amaya chuckled and cuddled her. "Oh really, is that so?" She asks with a slight smirk

"Well with what I am... Probably not long" she says

Riley nods. "Right" she says smilin happily
Marcus kissed Sam's cheek

TheDragoon said:
Aiden yelped before he began spinning like a cyclone into the ground, quickly popping back up and punching William. "Stop that! What do you have to gain from this!?" He asked. "Do you WANT people to hate you?"
He was unaffected but....He looked just like a shadow "When I was banished so was my wrath....I am Wrath"

Mayyflower said:
Ayen stood in the middle of the back yard "Today we start your training Len." he said looking down at his son

Len tilted his head "training, what for?" he asked curiously

Ayen sighed "too control your powers and learn to use them to protect." he answered calmly

Len nodded "protect? but why? aren't you and mommy enough?" he asked

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stood in the middle of the back yard "Today we start your training Len." he said looking down at his son
Len tilted his head "training, what for?" he asked curiously

Ayen sighed "too control your powers and learn to use them to protect." he answered calmly

Len nodded "protect? but why? aren't you and mommy enough?" he asked
Amaya rubbed Rins head. "Okay how about we go to the amusement park? Sounds fun?" She asks

Rin jumped up. "Really?! Yes!" She said excitedly

shortyshot8 said:
He was unaffected but....He looked just like a shadow "When I was banished so was my wrath....I am Wrath"
Sam looked over at Marcus and smiled

Riley twirled around. "I hope it's a boy" she says to herself

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rubbed Rins head. "Okay how about we go to the amusement park? Sounds fun?" She asks
Rin jumped up. "Really?! Yes!" She said excitedly
Ayen smiled "me and your mother wont always be around, so sometimes you'll have to man up Len, and that includes helping your sister." he said calmly

Len slightly frowned "weeeeell, okay, if i get to make her stop hating me then fine." he said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
((... Looks like his Chaos transformation has begun... ((Flashback: Chaos Kin infected William))))

Aiden grimaced a bit. "So? What's that got to do with anything?" He asked, not understanding what drove a man to kill.

TheDragoon said:
((... Looks like his Chaos transformation has begun... ((Flashback: Chaos Kin infected William))))
Aiden grimaced a bit. "So? What's that got to do with anything?" He asked, not understanding what drove a man to kill.
William grabbed Aiden by the throat

shortyshot8 said:
William grabbed Aiden by the throat
Aiden bit his hand. HARD. A series of black blood seeped out of William's hand. "Get away from me!" He said as he summoned his claw and sword.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden bit his hand. HARD. A series of black blood seeped out of William's hand. "Get away from me!" He said as he summoned his claw and sword.
William stood there "Fool" He said as his neck began to freeze

shortyshot8 said:
(Sure I have Cam)

Marcus's eye twitched "Wh-What?"

Al's fingers began turning into golden particles
Kanon narrowed her eyes, watching Al. She didn't know what to expect from those particles, so she just watched for now. She was trying to keep her cool, swallowing on a dry throat. Yumi just stared.

Lumina said:
Kanon narrowed her eyes, watching Al. She didn't know what to expect from those particles, so she just watched for now. She was trying to keep her cool, swallowing on a dry throat. Yumi just stared.
Al's eyes looked blank almost as if he was being forced to die as little figures around the room still chanting began to appear

shortyshot8 said:
William stood there "Fool" He said as his neck began to freeze
Aiden focused his energy and he fired a series of flame at the grass, causing a forest fire to start. The ice melted from Aiden's throat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back