• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "good~" he said as he got up and when to the kitchen "are waffles okay?" he called out.
She nodded happily as she got up and followed him "Yup, waffles sound good"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai shrugged "I know, its just the polite thing to do" he said with a chuckle
Pixel felt better now that he said that. "Well, thank you for being polite anyway..." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo shook his head "no, you're short even for normal sized people!" he said teasingly.

Roland smiled "thank you~" he said happily "but if you do by some chance, i'll burn your clothes off and examine you~" he said deviously.
Chiharu looked at Jojo, her gaze slightly timid. She looked away a moment before replying, then promptly started blushing.

tumblr_ms1ql0VLGB1s1ny8xo1_500.gif

"W-well... I cant help it I'm short!"

Mayyflower said:
"A queen.." She mumbled
Ayen nodded "after all, i am a prince, and my last visit to the Fae told me that I'm the last remaining decedent of the original rulers." he said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
She nodded happily as she got up and followed him "Yup, waffles sound good"
Roland smiled "good, because i have a box of Eggo waffles~" he said happily.

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked at Jojo, her gaze slightly timid. She looked away a moment before replying, then promptly started blushing.
tumblr_ms1ql0VLGB1s1ny8xo1_500.gif

"W-well... I cant help it I'm short!"
Jojo smirked before smiling and laughing "and i can't help that I'm this big!" he said cheerfully.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh continued to eat at a seemingly fast pace. He spoke♆...
“ It's too good!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''dont eat it too fast''

*She said as she giggled*

''oh the goodness will disappear quick''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "after all, i am a prince, and my last visit to the Fae told me that I'm the last remaining decedent of the original rulers." he said quietly.

Jojo smirked before smiling and laughing "and i can't help that I'm this big!" he said cheerfully.
Amaya looked at Ayen. "When ever you want me to become "queen"' she says a bit shyly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''dont eat it too fast''
*She said as she giggled*

''oh the goodness will disappear quick''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied, continuing to eat at his pace♆...

“ I can't help it!~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at Ayen. "When ever you want me to become "queen"' she says a bit shyly
Ayen sighed then shook his head "i guess i should of said it this way," he said looking at her "would you rather life a normal life, or would you rather life as royalty." he asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied, continuing to eat at his pace♆...
“ I can't help it!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi giggled at his comment*

''maybe i should make you breakfast everyday then''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi giggled at his comment*
''maybe i should make you breakfast everyday then''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied, his mouth still full of food♆...

“ That would be ideal!~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed then shook his head "i guess i should of said it this way," he said looking at her "would you rather life a normal life, or would you rather life as royalty." he asked.
Amaya shrugged. "It doesn't matter" she says softly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied, his mouth still full of food♆...
“ That would be ideal!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''haha, k''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged. "It doesn't matter" she says softly
Ayen narrowed his eyes "for once, i will argue how much it matters, it's the difference between how the kids will be raised, and how much i need to protect them." he said crossing his arms over his chest.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha, k''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and continued eating, soon finishing the food. He spoke♆...

“ Wow~ That was amazing~ ”

TheDragoon said:
Pixel felt better now that he said that. "Well, thank you for being polite anyway..." He said.
"So, I'm guessing you attend here?, I mean, you are in the courtyard after all" he chuckled "Have you been here long?"

Nonalaka said:
"So, I'm guessing you attend here?, I mean, you are in the courtyard after all" he chuckled "Have you been here long?"
Pixel blinked. "Actually, I haven't been around the school as often. I've been tasked as Lady Sefia's disciple to protect, love, and serve her." He said before he showed him his tongue that had a Roman numeral number 1 imprinted on it. "This is proof that I am hers..."

SoulofTobi said:

Dakota smiled and stretched as she then leaned against the counter "Alrighty" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and stretched as she then leaned against the counter "Alrighty" she said happily.
Roland smiled as he toasted the waffles "here's yours, the syrup is in the fridge." he said as he handed her a plate and started making his own.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel blinked. "Actually, I haven't been around the school as often. I've been tasked as Lady Sefia's disciple to protect, love, and serve her." He said before he showed him his tongue that had a Roman numeral number 1 imprinted on it. "This is proof that I am hers..."
Kenai tilted his head "So, your boss is also your girlfriend?" He asked as he looked at him "So she's some kind of special being or something?"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai tilted his head "So, your boss is also your girlfriend?" He asked as he looked at him "So she's some kind of special being or something?"
Pixel chuckled. "She's a intoner... And yes, my boss is also my girlfriend." He said. "I don't get any new or special power... I'm just basically her servant... But the good news is, I usually don't have much work to do."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he toasted the waffles "here's yours, the syrup is in the fridge." he said as he handed her a plate and started making his own.
Dakota nodded as she took the plate "Thank you" she said as she went to the fridge to get the syrup, getting some for herself then passing the syrup to Roland.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded as she took the plate "Thank you" she said as she went to the fridge to get the syrup, getting some for herself then passing the syrup to Roland.
Roland took the syrup and putting some on his waffles before putting it away, he then went to the table and sat down.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel chuckled. "She's a intoner... And yes, my boss is also my girlfriend." He said. "I don't get any new or special power... I'm just basically her servant... But the good news is, I usually don't have much work to do."
"Ah, I see, so these intoners, they choose someone they are attracted to or love to be their servants?" She asked "Interesting" he said nodding lightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland took the syrup and putting some on his waffles before putting it away, he then went to the table and sat down.
Dakota began to eat her food as she thought for a bit "I was thinking that perhaps I should start training soon.." she said before taking another bite of her food.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota began to eat her food as she thought for a bit "I was thinking that perhaps I should start training soon.." she said before taking another bite of her food.
Roland nodded as he eat "and i need to see about getting a proper workshop." he said looking at her "so maybe i'll get one on the outskirts of town so you can also have a safe place to train." he said before taking another bite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back