• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel chuckled. "We're very similar to vampires, but there a few things that are different. From time to time we must feed to keep our blood in check. We also use special attacks and Magic by using our own blood. Blood Knights tend to have swords or weapons called Blood Blades." He explained.
Kenai nodded "interesting.... so if you loose all your blood from fighting you take others blood?" He asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly and shrugged "I don't know, it just doesn't feel as weird as it did when I first woke up"
Roland smiled "you'll get use to it, if not, I'll craft something even better~" he said happily.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at the ring on her finger, then back at Ayen. "Yea" she says smiling alittle
Ayen smiled back at her "well we're on the topic...." he took a deep breath "how would you feel about becoming a queen?" he asked quietly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Raze buried his face in his arms, trying to hide himself from her but to no avail. He knew it was a bad habit to stay up late to study, but he wanted her to be proud of him. He wanted to know he did something right with his life. "I-I know..." He continued to mumble.
Mizuki chuckled and nudged him slightly, "Sit up. You're still in class. How about I give you a reward for doing so good on the test and for staying up so late for studying. It'll be worth it."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "you'll get use to it, if not, I'll craft something even better~" he said happily.
Dakota smiled "Thank you, but I think I'll get used to this soon enough" she said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki chuckled and nudged him slightly, "Sit up. You're still in class. How about I give you a reward for doing so good on the test and for staying up so late for studying. It'll be worth it."
Raze looked up at her with a confused expression. "What kind of reward?" He asked, hoping it was something really good.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "You are going to have a sibling"
The images and power stopped as he looked at them
Yumi blinked, hiding behind Kanon, who just narrowed her eyes at the now-quiet Al.

"You... okay?"

Yumi remained silent.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "interesting.... so if you loose all your blood from fighting you take others blood?" He asked curiously.
Pixel sighed. "Sadly yes... That was our fate." He said. "We have no choice but to be thieves of blood..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Thank you, but I think I'll get used to this soon enough" she said happily
Roland smiled "okay, okay, fine~" he said as he walked over and pecked her cheek "but I'm serious, if you need anything, let me know~" he said sweetly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira finished drying his body and made his own clothes appear on him. He looked at Asuka and smirked, soon closing his eyes. He replied, as he placed a kiss onto Asuka's lips, a smile being evident on his face♅...
“ I bet it is~ That's for that cute expression, and because I wanted to kiss you~ ”

tumblr_inline_ntcqqntNkv1ryvw12_500_zpspvxaobcw.png

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed lightly and put her hands on her cheeks, "Right. Cute expressions get me kisses." She said and laughed lightly before removing her hands from her cheeks, walking out of the bathroom.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel sighed. "Sadly yes... That was our fate." He said. "We have no choice but to be thieves of blood..."
"I see, but you don't actually kill the people you take blood from right?" She said as he looked over at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed lightly and put her hands on her cheeks, "Right. Cute expressions get me kisses." She said and laughed lightly before removing her hands from her cheeks, walking out of the bathroom.
...♅Akira followed Asuka and soon ended up within their childrens' room, both now grown to eight years old. Akira spoke as he walked over to them, a smile forming on his face as he tucked his hands into his pockets♅...

“ Ready to grab some food?~ ”

tumblr_inline_nskh5bU9Pe1ryvw12_500_zpsju2hxtrl.png

-------------

...±Hikari turned and looked at her mother and father, soon replying as she jumped up and down in excitement±...

“ I am, I am! ”

tumblr_nm7tliJY4s1ttmhcxo1_500_zpsganfnfez.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "okay, okay, fine~" he said as he walked over and pecked her cheek "but I'm serious, if you need anything, let me know~" he said sweetly.
She nodded "I will, I promise" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
"I see, but you don't actually kill the people you take blood from right?" She said as he looked over at him.
Pixel nodded. "We make sure we keep the person we fed on alive. That way we can come back later and feed on them again..." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smirked "what? think i made your ears bleed?" he said with a chuckle "come on, i wouldn't do something to hurt someone as small as you!" he said semi-loudly.

Roland smiled "well, I'm surprised you could adjust to it during that." he said as he got up and started gathering his clothes as well.
Chiharu laughed a little, putting her hands back down at her sides.

"Well thank you. And I guess to you I probably am really small! Cuz you're really big!"

SoulofTobi said:

Ayen smiled back at her "well we're on the topic...." he took a deep breath "how would you feel about becoming a queen?" he asked quietly.
Amaya tilted her head. "A what?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
Kioko looked at both Asuka and Akira before raising her arms and waving them up in down in joy. "Yay! I am! I want sweets!"
tumblr_myjcmyydnT1qztgoio1_500.gif

-----

Asuka smiled at her children, her arms and her hands folded in front of her. "I knew they'd be a lively bunch." She said and laughed lightly.

View attachment 159920
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, holding both of his hands out. One pointing towards Asuka, the other pointing towards Hikari. He soon continued talking♅...

“ Yeah~ Okay, so let's go get food!~ ”

-------------------

...±Hikari grinned and replied, quickly running up and clasping her hands together, a look of hope forming on her face±...

“ Okay, daddy!~ Can we also get chocolate ice cream?~ ”

tumblr_mjbfmuRfEA1r922azo1_500_zpsfaef1pct.gif

-------------

...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Sure!~ ”

------------

...±Hikari jumped into the air in excitement and quickly took Akira's hand, soon replying as her smile widened±...

“ I can't wait!~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"Anything you want really. It'll involve me of course." Mizuki said with a laugh.

(( I'm in school dang it xD ))
Raze knew he was going to die if he made that choice. "U-Umm... I would much rather you choose..." He said a bit nervously.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "and if you don't I'll be upset." he said as he stretched
Dakota nodded "I know, that's why I promised, I won't hide if my powers are weird anymore, its not fair on you, I get it now" she said as she fixed some hair from her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back