• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Riley turned around. "Why do I feel like there is four people in the room, and the fourth one isn't here" she says a bit confused
Marcus laughed more at Riley's comment

Lumina said:
Kanon and Yumi had finally just settled down in their room in the mansion when they suddenly felt some weird energy. Yumi, being more attuned to that sort of thing, suddenly wrapped her arms around her chest, weirded out. Kanon decided to go check it out, with Yumi following close behind.

The energy continued pulsing faster from Al's room

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed as she washed her body, "Who's to say you don't have room for a little more? It could happen." She stated with a slight smile.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and began washing his own body, promptly replying to Asuka's comment♅...

“ Of course I do, however telling you that may make you nervous to shower with me~ ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Raze pouted as he let a bit of the blush run away from his face. "S-Stop teasing me!" He said, a bit embarrassed. "I-I stayed up last night studying for the test... In total I studied 12 hours..." He admitted.
"But you're just so cute I can't help myself." Mizuki said with a laugh. "Twelve hours? In one day or just the total amount of days you've studied." She asked curiously, tilting her head a bit.

A man with a crimson sword in his sheath walked past Kenai, sighing. "Well... It's kinda nice to take a break from Sefia... Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning in kisses when I'm with her." He said. "Can't say I hate though..." He finished under his breath.
Kenai's ears twitched as the male that passed spoke, loud enough to wake him up "Why are you saying its nice then?" He said sleepily, he didn't particularly mean to say it, he was just thinking aloud, and since he was half asleep still he didn't particularly notice anyways.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and began washing his own body, promptly replying to Asuka's comment♅...
“ Of course I do, however telling you that may make you nervous to shower with me~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed as she started to wash her hair, "I don't think I'd be able to do it anymore then one thousand times. Heck I'd be surprised with we somehow broke that record."

WeirdPrincess said:
"But you're just so cute I can't help myself." Mizuki said with a laugh. "Twelve hours? In one day or just the total amount of days you've studied." She asked curiously, tilting her head a bit.
Raze laid his head on his desk. "I studied 12 hours of the course of 3 days... Without stopping. Except to say hi to Rika... Rika helped me a bit." He said before the blush rushed back to his cheeks as he squeezed himself a bit. "I-I... Wanted to impress you..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed as she started to wash her hair, "I don't think I'd be able to do it anymore then one thousand times. Heck I'd be surprised with we somehow broke that record."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Agreed~ Most married couples don't do it that many times in their life times, while we've done it in the first three days~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Kanon reached for the door handle when Yumi stopped her.

"Kanon, maybe you-"

"We've gotta check it out, Yu. Nobody else seems to be around and even I can tell this is bad. If we can do something about it, we should."

Yumi looked at her sister for a moment before letting go of her arm, and Kanon commenced her opening of the door, the two sisters entering his room.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai's ears twitched as the male that passed spoke, loud enough to wake him up "Why are you saying its nice then?" He said sleepily, he didn't particularly mean to say it, he was just thinking aloud, and since he was half asleep still he didn't particularly notice anyways.
Pixel turned to the male's voice. "It's nice because if I keep blushing I might come down with something... It always seems like my face is on fire." He said. "Plus I needed some time to myself..."

(((

pzprz.jpg
@WeirdPrincess I made more XDD )))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah, but it was great." Asuka said and laughed again. "Wait, three days? Well... that's kind of long. At least it wasn't a month or something... if someone can even go for that long."
(( How many do you even have xDDD ))
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, soon beginning to wash Asuka's back as she was washing her hair♅...

“ Yeah~ Who knows? Maybe we should try it and see how long we can go~ ”

-----------

((( I can keep making them XDD )))

(((

pzqc8.jpg
@WeirdPrincess XDD )))

Lumina said:
Kanon reached for the door handle when Yumi stopped her.
"Kanon, maybe you-"

"We've gotta check it out, Yu. Nobody else seems to be around and even I can tell this is bad. If we can do something about it, we should."

Yumi looked at her sister for a moment before letting go of her arm, and Kanon commenced her opening of the door, the two sisters entering his room.
Al sat there on his knees images flashing in his eyes with his hands on his ears as the power was so strong it was tossing things around

@WeirdPrincess[/URL] )))
"Maybe not so soon. I don't think I can go for a month without eating something sweet." Asuka said and laughed again before rinsing the shampoo out of her hair.

-----

(( Dear god xDD Are you just gonna keep posting those when I go to school too?
xD ))

Raze laid his head on his desk. "I studied 12 hours of the course of 3 days... Without stopping. Except to say hi to Rika... Rika helped me a bit." He said before the blush rushed back to his cheeks as he squeezed himself a bit. "I-I... Wanted to impress you..."
Mizuki looked a bit surprise, "Really? You wanted to impress me?" She asked before smiling. "Well it seems you've succeeded because I'm indeed impressed, you got a perfect score. Though you should be better about your studying habit, you need sleep."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Maybe not so soon. I don't think I can go for a month without eating something sweet." Asuka said and laughed again before rinsing the shampoo out of her hair.
-----

xD ))
...♅Akira laughed lightly and finished washing Asuka's back, soon returning to washing himself. He spoke♅...

“ I never said that it'd be soon~ Maybe when we're both ready to break some records~ ”

----

((( Hadn't thought about it. I'll probably post three, because I don't want to clutter your notifications xDD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and finished washing Asuka's back, soon returning to washing himself. He spoke♅...
“ I never said that it'd be soon~ Maybe when we're both ready to break some records~ ”

----

((( Hadn't thought about it. I'll probably post three, because I don't want to clutter your notifications xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed lightly and shook her head, "That's gone be some time for sure." She said as she finished washing herself and stepped out of the shower, soon wrapping a towel around her body and drying it off.

-----

(( Nice xDD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed lightly and shook her head, "That's gone be some time for sure." She said as she finished washing herself and stepped out of the shower, soon wrapping a towel around her body and drying it off.
-----

(( Nice xDD ))
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he stepped out of the shower, soon wrapping a towel around his waist and drying his torso with a spare. He then wrapped the spare towel into a cylinder shape and slung it over his neck♅...

“ Yeah~ So, shall we get the children and go out for some food? I know this perfect little Japanese restaurant in the realm~ ”

----------------

((( xP )))

(((

pzqg9.jpg
@WeirdPrincess xP )))

WeirdPrincess said:
-----

xD ))

Mizuki looked a bit surprise, "Really? You wanted to impress me?" She asked before smiling. "Well it seems you've succeeded because I'm indeed impressed, you got a perfect score. Though you should be better about your studying habit, you need sleep."
Raze buried his face in his arms, trying to hide himself from her but to no avail. He knew it was a bad habit to stay up late to study, but he wanted her to be proud of him. He wanted to know he did something right with his life. "I-I know..." He continued to mumble.

shortyshot8 said:
Riley sighed. "I'm serious..." She says. "Why is there a fourth one when I can't see it" she says

Sam laughed "oh Riley your so cute" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Riley sighed. "I'm serious..." She says. "Why is there a fourth one when I can't see it" she says
Sam laughed "oh Riley your so cute" she says smiling
Marcus kissed Sam's cheek "Should we tell her?"

Pixel turned to the male's voice. "It's nice because if I keep blushing I might come down with something... It always seems like my face is on fire." He said. "Plus I needed some time to myself..."
Kenai nodded "Right, I guess I can't really relate to your situation" he laughed lightly "But uh, sorry for interrupting your time to yourself" he said as his eyes opened and looked over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back