• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thats good''
*Himeragi said before smiling at him*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh continued eating, feeling as if he was unable to stop♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♆Kuroh continued eating, feeling as if he was unable to stop♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi watched Kuroh and giggled a little before she kept eating as well*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi watched Kuroh and giggled a little before she kept eating as well*

[/QUOTE]
((( Gonna move to PM, keeping track of two things is hard to do XDD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Gonna move to PM, keeping track of two things is hard to do XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
lol k))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi watched Kuroh and giggled a little before she kept eating as well*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh continued to eat at a seemingly fast pace. He spoke♆...

“ It's too good!~ ”

...۩Marica wandered through the hallways, unsure of her surroundings. She hadn't noticed anyone she knew, nor wanted to know. She found herself walking out of the school's campus and sighing by the gate. She sat on a bench and spoke, a saddened expression being evident on her face۩...

“ Where are they..? ”

------------

((( Won't be back until later~ )))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya stood up after finishing. "Thanks that was very good" she says pecking his lips
Ayen smiled and nodded "anything for you love." he said happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "and man, was i a fool, i thought i could just feed and clothe him in the beginning," he said with a chuckle "before i knew it the kid was teaching me to be the parent."

Roland leaned down and nipped her ear "let us dance~" he whispered with an accent.

((Fade))
Dakota was laying down beside Roland and looking up at the ceiling "I thought this was going to be a lazy day" she said before laughing lightly as a new outfit appeared beside her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki laughed quietly as she stood up from her desk and made her way over to his. She stopped when she was right in front of it and leaned down a little, "How long did you stay up just to study for this test Raze?" She asked curiously, leaning in a little closer.
Raze blushed lightly at how close she was to him. "U-Umm... I don't study..." He lied, obvious from his still blushing face. He had realized just how long he had studied for that test, now a embarressed about it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino grumbled as she pushed herself off of him and grabbed the towel from off of her back. She pouted as she walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her before turning on the shower and getting undress and soon hopping in.
Kaz laughed and sat up, staying in his seat on the bed. "I'll be right here." He said, looking for something to do, until she got out of the shower.

(( Might be my only post until after school, I'm not sure yet ))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota was laying down beside Roland and looking up at the ceiling "I thought this was going to be a lazy day" she said before laughing lightly as a new outfit appeared beside her.
Roland chuckled "well, if you figure out a way to be lazy while doing that, please, let me know~" he said jokingly before looking smiling at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "well, if you figure out a way to be lazy while doing that, please, let me know~" he said jokingly before looking smiling at her.
Dakota smiled "I don't think there is a way" she said with a giggle "Besides, I wasn't complaining~"

A powerful surge of energy spread throughout the mansion as all could feel it. It was shortly followed by more and more surges all coming from Al's room

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
Takeshi nodded, "Good. Now that we've settled that, why don't we finish our walk?" He asked softly.
Emiya closed the portal when Taiga stepped inside. "Want anything?"
Taiga shook her head. "Nothing but a tour please" she says looking around

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and nodded "anything for you love." he said happily
Amaya did one more quick glance at the ocean before heading inside to get milk

shortyshot8 said:
A powerful surge of energy spread throughout the mansion as all could feel it. It was shortly followed by more and more surges all coming from Al's room
@TheRebelliousDragon
((Could we possibly NOT fight? The admins are on our backs about that >.<))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Could we possibly NOT fight? The admins are on our backs about that >.<))
(Really? You're talking to ME about that? Shut up and go back to roleplaying)

Marcus yawned when he woke up having forgotten about Sam being pregnant

@Mayyflower

((I can't, WP isn't on... But fine, don't blame me if this causes the rp to close...))

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus yawned when he woke up having forgotten about Sam

@Mayyflower

((I'm just trying to be on the safe side about it... I'm not having my characters fight for a while...))
(No xD It's not about our Characters fighting it was me and Akira fighting in the OOC Chat)

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus yawned when he woke up having forgotten about Sam being pregnant

@Mayyflower
Sam woke up and got dressed.

Riley was watching tv in the family room

shortyshot8 said:
(No xD It's not about our Characters fighting it was me and Akira fighting in the OOC Chat)
((Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh xD I thought it was the recent violence in the rp... Still not fighting, I don't have any reason to >.<))

((Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh xD I thought it was the recent violence in the rp... Still not fighting, I don't have any reason to >.<))
(*Facepalm* I literally talked to Ghost about it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back