• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh noted Himeragi's sigh and replied, smiling slightly♆...
“ Uh.. sure~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''alright...can you lead the way to the kitchen, since i never been in your house before''

*She said with a giggle*

Lumina said:
Elyse could barely manage out a nod, curious herself, but it was hard to talk when you had a massive vibration coming from your core near a sensitive region. She was having a lot of fun though, she had to admit, and wanted to see what Everest had in mind.
Everest grinned and said "Ok then." before moving his right hand from her shoulder. Gently he moved it so his finger tips where just barely over her stomach, where he began creating waves at 42.4Hz in random order, projecting them into her core. Then he slowly began moving his hand around over the surface of her shirt.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and rolled over, pulling Asuka into a hug. He spoke, a soft tone filling his voice♅...
“ ‘You didn't do anything that great’? You put up with me and became my wife. You're the mother of my children. My paradise is you. It's always been you. You made me breathe when I didn't want to, and you unlocked doors inside of me that I tried to keep shut. You haven't left my mind once since I first met you. You're the light of my life and the hope I have for Earth. ”

----------------------

...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi and replied, smiling lightly♆...

“ It was?~ I'm glad I was your first, then~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed lightly and snuggled into Akira, "All because I love you. But what do you mean by hope for Earth? Or that's probably just a general statement, forget I asked anything." She laughed softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed lightly and snuggled into Akira, "All because I love you. But what do you mean by hope for Earth? Or that's probably just a general statement, forget I asked anything." She laughed softly.
...♅Akira closed his eyes and placed his arms around Asuka. He spoke, smiling lightly♅...

“ I love you too~ You'll find out later about what I mean~ So, considering how long we were doing it, do you want to go check on the kids and grab something to eat? They should be around six now~, and in exactly thirty minutes, they'll be eight~ ”

---------------

((( Asukira ftw ;P )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright...can you lead the way to the kitchen, since i never been in your house before''
*She said with a giggle*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and walked infront of Himeragi. He spoke as he began walking down the stairs♆...

“ It's just down here and to our left~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira closed his eyes and placed his arms around Asuka. He spoke, smiling lightly♅...
“ I love you too~ You'll find out later about what I mean~ So, considering how long we were doing it, do you want to go check on the kids and grab something to eat? They should be around six now~, and in exactly thirty minutes, they'll be eight~ ”

---------------

((( Asukira ftw ;P )))

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and walked infront of Himeragi. He spoke as he began walking down the stairs♆...

“ It's just down here and to our left~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''okay''

*She said as she walked ahead following his directions*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''okay''
*She said as she walked ahead following his directions*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh stood within the kitchen, soon replying to her♆...

“ Here we are!~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh stood within the kitchen, soon replying to her♆...
“ Here we are!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''hmm...so what do you wanna eat for breakfast?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm...so what do you wanna eat for breakfast?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh replied as he smiled♆...

“ It's entirely up to you~ ”

((Just some solo posts because i am bored ;- ;) )

Moriko walked through the park with book in hand, taking in all the different sights and smells of flowers and plants all around her, outside was where she felt most comfortable after all, being claustrophobic, staying in a cramped dorm room all the time just wasn't for her. She continued to walk down the quiet pathway with her Rabbit hopping quietly behind her, she eventually found a nice shaded place to rest as she curled up to read through her book, a calm smile on her face.

--------------------------------

Ilaani let out a sigh as she walked through the streets of the town, really she was just bored and looking for something to do but just couldn't decide what, she eventually gave up as she sat up on a nearby wall, her legs swaying gently as she idly looked around.

@anybody?

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh replied as he smiled♆...
“ It's entirely up to you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''hmm...alright..''

*She then went to the fridge to see what ingredients he has*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...alright..''
*She then went to the fridge to see what ingredients he has*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh waited patiently♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♆Kuroh waited patiently♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi hummed before she got some rice, seaweed, fish, and other ingredients to make sushi and dimsum*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi hummed before she got some rice, seaweed, fish, and other ingredients to make sushi and dimsum*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh watched as he waited to see what she was preparing♆...

Nonalaka said:
((Just some solo posts because i am bored ;- ;) )
Moriko walked through the park with book in hand, taking in all the different sights and smells of flowers and plants all around her, outside was where she felt most comfortable after all, being claustrophobic, staying in a cramped dorm room all the time just wasn't for her. She continued to walk down the quiet pathway with her Rabbit hopping quietly behind her, she eventually found a nice shaded place to rest as she curled up to read through her book, a calm smile on her face.

--------------------------------

Ilaani let out a sigh as she walked through the streets of the town, really she was just bored and looking for something to do but just couldn't decide what, she eventually gave up as she sat up on a nearby wall, her legs swaying gently as she idly looked around.

@anybody?
Fenris grinned as he watched the girl jump up on the wall. He was in rather giddy mood considering how he was finally through all of the dirty work with setting up the restaurant, so now he could just kick back and chill. Walking up from the opposite side of the wall he vaulted him self up so he was sitting besides the girl where he asked with a cheerful smirk,

"Do you mind if I sit here for a while?"

JapaneseStyleBreakfast.png
[/URL]

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh looked at the dish in awe and spoke♆...
“ Wow, it looks amazing! ”

[/QUOTE]
''hehe, thank you. its something i make as a breakfast special back at the maid cafe i work at''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hehe, thank you. its something i make as a breakfast special back at the maid cafe i work at''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled♆...

“ I bet it tastes amazing~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled♆...
“ I bet it tastes amazing~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''of course it will. i just call it a special cuz i usually make things that look good, smell good, and taste good. but that doesnt really look very interesting nor smell interesting, but it tastes good which catches people by surprise''

*She said giggling a bit*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''of course it will. i just call it a special cuz i usually make things that look good, smell good, and taste good. but that doesnt really look very interesting nor smell interesting, but it tastes good which catches people by surprise''
*She said giggling a bit*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly♆...

“ I bet it does~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly♆...
“ I bet it does~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''alright well...eat up now''

*She said before she started eating hers*

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Fenris grinned as he watched the girl jump up on the wall. He was in rather giddy mood considering how he was finally through all of the dirty work with setting up the restaurant, so now he could just kick back and chill. Walking up from the opposite side of the wall he vaulted him self up so he was sitting besides the girl where he asked with a cheerful smirk,
"Do you mind if I sit here for a while?"

[/QUOTE]
Ilaani blinked when she noticed someone sit beside her, she turned her head to view the boy before nodding "Sure, it's not my wall" she said with a chuckle as she continued to sway her legs.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright well...eat up now''
*She said before she started eating hers*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh began eating the food, soon smiling and commenting♆...

“ It's really good~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh began eating the food, soon smiling and commenting♆...
“ It's really good~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''thats good''

*Himeragi said before smiling at him*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back