• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♅Akira laughed and took Asuka's hand, shortly before vanishing and appearing within the cabin they were in previously. He manifest a large crib and sat Hikari down onto it, waiting for Asuka to do the same with Kioko♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled and gently put Kioko down inside the crib before leaning in slightly and kissing both of the girls forehead, straightening her posture afterwards.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino's cheeks reddened even more as they fell on to the bed. "Give me the dang towel." She said as she continued to try to reach for it.
Kaz shook his head, "Nah, you look fine just the way you are~" he said, using his free hand to pull at her bikini top in a teasing way. "Whoops, I should be more careful~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♆Kuroh slowly awakened and stood up, soon stretching. He yawned quietly and looked towards where Himeragi was♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi was in the shower*

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled and gently put Kioko down inside the crib before leaning in slightly and kissing both of the girls forehead, straightening her posture afterwards.
...♅Akira smiled and then picked Asuka up, soon leaving the room and talking♅...

“ To the bedroom! ”

Roman said:
Kaz shook his head, "Nah, you look fine just the way you are~" he said, using his free hand to pull at her bikini top in a teasing way. "Whoops, I should be more careful~"
Yoshino growled as she stopped trying to reach for the towel before putting a hand on the straps of her bikini to keep it from coming off. "D-Don't do that!"

Lumina said:
Violetta laid down on the bench, her head hanging down off the side near where Takeshi was laying. Seeing him be so happy and carefree made her happy, and she smiled warmly at him, a slight blush on her cheeks.
"This was a good idea after all~"
Takeshi opened one of his eyes and looked at Violetta, "It sure was." He said putting his hands behind his head, laying on them. "So, maybe we should come here more often."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino growled as she stopped trying to reach for the towel before putting a hand on the straps of her bikini to keep it from coming off. "D-Don't do that!"
Kaz waved the towel around, "Nah, I'll keep it~" he said, before pulling the straps again. "I REALLY need to be careful..." he muttered. "That time I didn't mean it."

Lumina said:
The nanobots were starting to feel it, but not enough to go haywire yet. The blush deepened, and she bit her lip to keep from making any unnatural noises. She still gripped her thighs tightly, keeping cool for now.
Everest could quite literally hear how tense she was, so slowly he increased the frequency, pausing once more at 300Hz where he began to massage her shoulders and said,

"Come on, relax. Even though this is an experiment, its still a massage isn't it? I mean if they didn't feel good, then massages wouldn't exist in the first place."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and then picked Asuka up, soon leaving the room and talking♅...
“ To the bedroom! ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blinked in surprise as Akira picked her up before letting out a laugh. "I still could have walked but whatever. To the bedroom!" She exclaimed and pointed towards said room.

Roman said:
Takeshi opened one of his eyes and looked at Violetta, "It sure was." He said putting his hands behind his head, laying on them. "So, maybe we should come here more often."
Violetta smiled gently, raising and arm over his body and placing a finger on his nose in a "boop" fashion.

"I definitely agree. I like this place. I feel so peaceful and relaxed. And that's saying something when all of time is running through your head at all times."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked in surprise as Akira picked her up before letting out a laugh. "I still could have walked but whatever. To the bedroom!" She exclaimed and pointed towards said room.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and when they reached the bedroom, he sat Asuka onto the bed. He spoke as he raised his arms, as if cheering♅...

“ We shall do it for as long and as many times as necessary! ”

-------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi was in the shower*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh noticed Himeragi wasn't in bed, soon hearing the shower. He smirked and sat down♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♆Kuroh noticed Himeragi wasn't in bed, soon hearing the shower. He smirked and sat down♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi finished taking a shower before wrapping a towel around her self and exiting the bathroom as she went to the bedroom to grab her clothes, she saw Kuroh and blushed a little while taking a step back into the bathroom and holding her towel intact*

''u-um...g-good morning..Kuroh...''

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest could quite literally hear how tense she was, so slowly he increased the frequency, pausing once more at 300Hz where he began to massage her shoulders and said,
"Come on, relax. Even though this is an experiment, its still a massage isn't it? I mean if they didn't feel good, then massages wouldn't exist in the first place."

[/QUOTE]
The nanobots were freaking out a bit, making nearby metal objects (within a 5 foot radius) float a few inches from where they rested. With the actual massage happening she actually relaxed, letting out a soft sound that had been pent up. Making the sound made her blush more, but it felt good so she didn't care.

Roman said:

Kaz waved the towel around, "Nah, I'll keep it~" he said, before pulling the straps again. "I REALLY need to be careful..." he muttered. "That time I didn't mean it."
Yoshino pouted and attempt to reach for the towel again, pushing her chest against his. "Stop playing with my straps and give me my towel. I'm gross and smell like chlorine water."

Lumina said:
Violetta smiled gently, raising and arm over his body and placing a finger on his nose in a "boop" fashion.
"I definitely agree. I like this place. I feel so peaceful and relaxed. And that's saying something when all of time is running through your head at all times."
"Glad to hear you're relaxed, even though time is always on your mind. That doesn't sound too fun if I do say so myself... " he said, smiling at her when she touched his nose

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and when they reached the bedroom, he sat Asuka onto the bed. He spoke as he raised his arms, as if cheering♅...
“ We shall do it for as long and as many times as necessary! ”

-------------------

...♆Kuroh noticed Himeragi wasn't in bed, soon hearing the shower. He smirked and sat down♆...

[/QUOTE]
"You mean in the span of what 20 minutes will get us... Dear god, I don't even know how many times we can do it." Asuka blushed immensely and chuckled. "Just don't break me in process if we're gonna be doing it for so long." She said before pulling Akira down on top of her as she layed on the bed and kissed him.

Roman said:
"Glad to hear you're relaxed, even though time is always on your mind. That doesn't sound too fun if I do say so myself... " he said, smiling at her when she touched his nose
Violetta shrugged as much as she could for laying down, keeping her finger on his nose.

"It's okay. Someone's gotta watch over time, and that person is me."

She looked down at him, her eyes turned to the golden clocks.

"Every moment of the past, present and future runs through my mind simultaneously... and because I was born when time began and essentially a physical manifestation of time itself, I'm the only one who can handle it and keep it under control. Well, at least as far as I know."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You mean in the span of what 20 minutes will get us... Dear god, I don't even know how many times we can do it." Asuka blushed immensely and chuckled. "Just don't break me in process if we're gonna be doing it for so long." She said before pulling Akira down on top of her as she layed on the bed and kissed him.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he slowly slid Asuka's top off♅...

“ No, they'll have a growth spurt in twenty minutes. We'll be doing it for far longer~ ”

((( Fade? XDD )))

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino pouted and attempt to reach for the towel again, pushing her chest against his. "Stop playing with my straps and give me my towel. I'm gross and smell like chlorine water."
Kaz blinked before giving her a confused look. "If you need to shower, why don't you just go shower?" He asked. "You could have been out by now."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he slowly slid Asuka's top off♅...
“ No, they'll have a growth spurt in twenty minutes. We'll be doing it for far longer~ ”

((( Fade? XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Fading! xD ))

Asuka was breathing heavily and for some unknown reason, was hiding most of her body under the covers. Her head was just poking out as she stared up at the ceiling. "My everything hurts..." She whispered quietly.

Lumina said:
Violetta shrugged as much as she could for laying down, keeping her finger on his nose.
"It's okay. Someone's gotta watch over time, and that person is me."

She looked down at him, her eyes turned to the golden clocks.

"Every moment of the past, present and future runs through my mind simultaneously... and because I was born when time began and essentially a physical manifestation of time itself, I'm the only one who can handle it and keep it under control. Well, at least as far as I know."
Takeshi shook his head a little, "I wouldn't be able to do that job. I'd be terrible." He said, chuckling. "I'll just stick to helping the dead~"

Lumina said:
The nanobots were freaking out a bit, making nearby metal objects (within a 5 foot radius) float a few inches from where they rested. With the actual massage happening she actually relaxed, letting out a soft sound that had been pent up. Making the sound made her blush more, but it felt good so she didn't care.
Everest grinned slightly at the sound she made. He thought it was rather quite cute. Slowly he began leaning Elyse back onto him, so that he would be supporting her weight, giving the effect of a sort of weightless feeling. Noticing that his metallic objects had began floating and wondered if they were going to reach a resonating point before the bots flipped out or if that was just unobtainable. As he thought this, he began slowly increasing the frequency towards 500Hz.

((you probably already know this, but when an object resonates with a frequency, there is an exponential jump in vibration, so its like hitting a running fork clearly, creating the nice loud clean ringing sound... but it would be inside her body on a much larger scale...))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Fading! xD ))
Asuka was breathing heavily and for some unknown reason, was hiding most of her body under the covers. Her head was just poking out as she stared up at the ceiling. "My everything hurts..." She whispered quietly.
...♅Akira breathed heavily alongside her, soon replying to her as her put both of his hands behind his head♅...

“ Wow, that was amazing! Right?~ How many times was that? If I counted correctly, it's been around one thousand~ ”

--------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi finished taking a shower before wrapping a towel around her self and exiting the bathroom as she went to the bedroom to grab her clothes, she saw Kuroh and blushed a little while taking a step back into the bathroom and holding her towel intact*
''u-um...g-good morning..Kuroh...''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh soon heard a voice and turned around, smiling as he replied♆...

“ Hm? Oh, good morning~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh soon heard a voice and turned around, smiling as he replied♆...
“ Hm? Oh, good morning~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi smiled back nervously before searching the room for her clothes. She couldnt find them though*

''hey, Kuroh, where did you put my clothes...?''

Roman said:
Kaz blinked before giving her a confused look. "If you need to shower, why don't you just go shower?" He asked. "You could have been out by now."
"You took my towel! I was going to use it when I got out of the bathroom you meany. I'm not gonna walk out of the bathroom naked." Yoshino said as she stared at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi smiled back nervously before searching the room for her clothes. She couldnt find them though*
''hey, Kuroh, where did you put my clothes...?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment and replied, checking the bedside next to him and picking up the clothes♆...

“ Right here~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back