• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"You took my towel! I was going to use it when I got out of the bathroom you meany. I'm not gonna walk out of the bathroom naked." Yoshino said as she stared at him.
Kaz smiled, "What's wrong with that?" He asked. "You say that like it's a bad thing~"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned slightly at the sound she made. He thought it was rather quite cute. Slowly he began leaning Elyse back onto him, so that he would be supporting her weight, giving the effect of a sort of weightless feeling. Noticing that his metallic objects had began floating and wondered if they were going to reach a resonating point before the bots flipped out or if that was just unobtainable. As he thought this, he began slowly increasing the frequency towards 500Hz.
((you probably already know this, but when an object resonates with a frequency, there is an exponential jump in vibration, so its like hitting a running fork clearly, creating the nice loud clean ringing sound... but it would be inside her body on a much larger scale...))

[/QUOTE]
Her eyes flew open when the frequency increases the bots disliking what was happening. Anything metal in the room was floating and shaking. Some bots shorted out and Elyse could feel it, and it wasn't exactly pleasant. Almost painful, but not quite. The vibration and her position made her core vibrate unlike anything she ever felt before, and was failing at staying silent.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira breathed heavily alongside her, soon replying to her as her put both of his hands behind his head♅...
“ Wow, that was amazing! Right?~ How many times was that? If I counted correctly, it's been around one thousand~ ”

--------------

...♆Kuroh soon heard a voice and turned around, smiling as he replied♆...

“ Hm? Oh, good morning~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I can't even move... and it was a thousand. I kept track... don't ask why." Asuka said and blushed lightly. "Though that was pretty amazing... I didn't really think we could go for that long."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can't even move... and it was a thousand. I kept track... don't ask why." Asuka said and blushed lightly. "Though that was pretty amazing... I didn't really think we could go for that long."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, looking at Asuka and blushing lightly♅...

“ Neither did I! This must be what happens when two Sanctums do it~ Wait, you can't move? Euphoria's allure will fix you in a little while~ ”

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "What's wrong with that?" He asked. "You say that like it's a bad thing~"
Yoshino huffed, "It is a bad thing! I'm not gonna walk out naked, it's weird and embarrassing."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino huffed, "It is a bad thing! I'm not gonna walk out naked, it's weird and embarrassing."
"I'll do it if you do it." Kaz said, waving the towel around before dropping it on her back. "Alright I'm done messing with you, I'll be nice again~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment and replied, checking the bedside next to him and picking up the clothes♆...
“ Right here~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''oh, thanks..''

*She said before walking over and taking her clothes*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh, thanks..''
*She said before walking over and taking her clothes*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied♆...

“ So where're you going, now?~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, looking at Asuka and blushing lightly♅...
“ Neither did I! This must be what happens when two Sanctums do it~ Wait, you can't move? Euphoria's allure will fix you in a little while~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Nope, can't move. My everything is screaming at me." Asuka said before a golden aura appeared around her before vanishing. She blinked and sat up, "I can move! Nothing hurts anymore, being a Sanctum kind of has its perks. Though I'll most just use my powers to get myself more food..."

Lumina said:
Her eyes flew open when the frequency increases the bots disliking what was happening. Anything metal in the room was floating and shaking. Some bots shorted out and Elyse could feel it, and it wasn't exactly pleasant. Almost painful, but not quite. The vibration and her position made her core vibrate unlike anything she ever felt before, and was failing at staying silent.
Noticing her pained expression, Everest began to slowly and carefully lower the frequency. Guessed this was likely the resonating point and the point where the bots started to short out he came to the conclusion, that if that was the case, then just a few Hz lower, should be a point where the bots are resonating, yet not shorting out. That was the frequency he was looking for.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied♆...
“ So where're you going, now?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''well, if you want i can hang out with you...or i can go home, but i have nothing to really do there though...i guess il just hang around ya...sound okay?''

*She said as she put on her pantsu first as she was still wearing the towel wrap before taking the towel off to put on her bra, her back faced to Kuroh then putting on the rest of her clothes*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Nope, can't move. My everything is screaming at me." Asuka said before a golden aura appeared around her before vanishing. She blinked and sat up, "I can move! Nothing hurts anymore, being a Sanctum kind of has its perks. Though I'll most just use my powers to get myself more food..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ I know, right?~ It rocks, plus you're now the Queen of Euphoria and the Sanctums~ ”

Roman said:
"I'll do it if you do it." Kaz said, waving the towel around before dropping it on her back. "Alright I'm done messing with you, I'll be nice again~"
Yoshino grumbled as she pushed herself off of him and grabbed the towel from off of her back. She pouted as she walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her before turning on the shower and getting undress and soon hopping in.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well, if you want i can hang out with you...or i can go home, but i have nothing to really do there though...i guess il just hang around ya...sound okay?''
*She said as she put on her pantsu first as she was still wearing the towel wrap before taking the towel off to put on her bra, her back faced to Kuroh then putting on the rest of her clothes*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ Why're you getting dressed like that?~ We've seen each other naked, and did other things, so it seems kind of pointless~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...
“ Why're you getting dressed like that?~ We've seen each other naked, and did other things, so it seems kind of pointless~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...but you might become perverted again and fuck me for another 100 times...its just being safe..''

*She said with a blush*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I know, right?~ It rocks, plus you're now the Queen of Euphoria and the Sanctums~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"It's so weird to think about though... because I use to be a witch. When I first met you I was just a witch! Then stuff happened and I became a witch goddess, now I'm just a Sanctum. It's cool and all, but I don't want to abuse whatever powers I have now... seeing as how I don't know that either." Asuka said with a laugh.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Noticing her pained expression, Everest began to slowly and carefully lower the frequency. Guessed this was likely the resonating point and the point where the bots started to short out he came to the conclusion, that if that was the case, then just a few Hz lower, should be a point where the bots are resonating, yet not shorting out. That was the frequency he was looking for.

[/QUOTE]
This frequency felt the best, and there was something about it that made her body vibrate in just the right way. No more pain, just... good.

Elyse had never felt a massage this good before. Then again it wasn't a normal massage.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's so weird to think about though... because I use to be a witch. When I first met you I was just a witch! Then stuff happened and I became a witch goddess, now I'm just a Sanctum. It's cool and all, but I don't want to abuse whatever powers I have now... seeing as how I don't know that either." Asuka said with a laugh.

“ ‘
Just’ a Sanctum~ You deserve it, consider Sanctumhood a wedding present~ Besides, we can have fun with our powers~ ”

-----------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...but you might become perverted again and fuck me for another 100 times...its just being safe..''
*She said with a blush*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied as he pretended to remove his top♆...

“ Don't give me any ideas~ Besides, you know you loved it, I could tell by your face~ ”

Lumina said:
This frequency felt the best, and there was something about it that made her body vibrate in just the right way. No more pain, just... good.
Elyse had never felt a massage this good before. Then again it wasn't a normal massage.
Noticing her expression, Everest took note of the frequency which was at 424Hz, before deciding what to do next. Gently leaning her back further, so her body was almost entirely supported by him Everest said,

"You know if your interested, I could always try a few different patterns between high and low frequencies, and we could see how that affects you..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ ‘
Just’ a Sanctum~ You deserve it, consider Sanctumhood a wedding present~ Besides, we can have fun with our powers~ ”

-----------------------

“ Don't give me any ideas~ Besides, you know you loved it, I could tell by your face~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''..*sigh* alright alright, i did...besides that was my first time...''

*She then sat next to him still blushing*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ ‘

-----------------------

[/QUOTE]
"I don't deserve that. I didn't even do anything that great." Asuka said, laughing again as she layed back down. "I don't even know what I can do now! Well... here goes to learning everything all over again."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Noticing her expression, Everest took note of the frequency which was at 424Hz, before deciding what to do next. Gently leaning her back further, so her body was almost entirely supported by him Everest said,
"You know if your interested, I could always try a few different patterns between high and low frequencies, and we could see how that affects you..."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse could barely manage out a nod, curious herself, but it was hard to talk when you had a massive vibration coming from your core near a sensitive region. She was having a lot of fun though, she had to admit, and wanted to see what Everest had in mind.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't deserve that. I didn't even do anything that great." Asuka said, laughing again as she layed back down. "I don't even know what I can do now! Well... here goes to learning everything all over again."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and rolled over, pulling Asuka into a hug. He spoke, a soft tone filling his voice♅...

“ ‘You didn't do anything that great’? You put up with me and became my wife. You're the mother of my children. My paradise is you. It's always been you. You made me breathe when I didn't want to, and you unlocked doors inside of me that I tried to keep shut. You haven't left my mind once since I first met you. You're the light of my life and the hope I have for Earth. ”

----------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''..*sigh* alright alright, i did...besides that was my first time...''
*She then sat next to him still blushing*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi and replied, smiling lightly♆...

“ It was?~ I'm glad I was your first, then~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and rolled over, pulling Asuka into a hug. He spoke, a soft tone filling his voice♅...
“ ‘You didn't do anything that great’? You put up with me and became my wife. You're the mother of my children. My paradise is you. It's always been you. You made me breathe when I didn't want to, and you unlocked doors inside of me that I tried to keep shut. You haven't left my mind once since I first met you. You're the light of my life and the hope I have for Earth. ”

----------------------

...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi and replied, smiling lightly♆...

“ It was?~ I'm glad I was your first, then~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi nodded as she sighed she then looked up at the ceiling*

''soo...wanna go grab breakfast? i can cook some..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi nodded as she sighed she then looked up at the ceiling*
''soo...wanna go grab breakfast? i can cook some..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh noted Himeragi's sigh and replied, smiling slightly♆...

“ Uh.. sure~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back