• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Never!" Asuka said and pointed her finger at him. "Don't stick your tongue out at me mister, I'll bite it." She stated and blushes lightly as she did.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ It'll be kinky if you do~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi blushed before giving Kuroh some of the covers as she layed down. She then faced him*
''you...dont mind if i face you right..?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi and replied, blushing lightly♆...

“ No, of course not~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ No, of course not~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''a-alright..''

*She closed her eyes*

''good night..''

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki looked up from the test she was grading and stared at Raze, "You're still here? You know I could just call you later to tell you the score you got." She chuckled a little before going back to grading the test, which happened to be his.

"This is both mine and your room. We're sharing and Minako is right next door." Yoshino said as she went to the closet and rummaged through it, her towel hanging loosely on her body.
Kaz nodded, slowly and quietly sneaking up behind her. "Well she looked like she fell asleep on the couch." He said, before snatching the towel.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ No, of course not~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Then maybe I will." Asuka said and for once in her life, actually got enough courage to wink at Akira.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then maybe I will." Asuka said and for once in her life, actually got enough courage to wink at Akira.

“ Oh, I can't wait for tonight~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-alright..''
*She closed her eyes*

''good night..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh replied as he did the same♆...

“ Goodnight~ ”

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, slowly and quietly sneaking up behind her. "Well she looked like she fell asleep on the couch." He said, before snatching the towel.
"Hey!" Yoshino exclaimed as the towel slipped from her grasp. She spun around and looked at Kaz, "Give me the towel back." She said as a blush made its way to her cheeks.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Goodnight~ ”

[/QUOTE]
time skip?))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Slowly Everest began to increase the frequency, reaching 10Hz, he stopped raising it, and kept it there to see how Elyse would react.
((1Hz would be one wave per second btw so 10Hz is obviously 10 waves per second... Also, a normal humans hearing range is 20Hz to 20kHz, so Elyse currently wouldn't be hearing anything, only feeling it. Granted, Everest would also be keeping the decibels low so she wouldn't hear it anyway, but just thought I would mention it.))

[/QUOTE]
Elyse blushed, feeling more than just numbing, considering where the vibration was centered at. The nanobots still seemed to be okay, as far as she could tell. It was quite an interesting sensation for sure.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hey!" Yoshino exclaimed as the towel slipped from her grasp. She spun around and looked at Kaz, "Give me the towel back." She said as a blush made its way to her cheeks.
Kaz shook his head, holding the towel over his head. "You gotta take it~" he said, a smirk forming on his face.

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki looked up from the test she was grading and stared at Raze, "You're still here? You know I could just call you later to tell you the score you got." She chuckled a little before going back to grading the test, which happened to be his.

"This is both mine and your room. We're sharing and Minako is right next door." Yoshino said as she went to the closet and rummaged through it, her towel hanging loosely on her body.
Raze just sat there. He was really hoping all his hard work paid off. "Yup, I'm staying... Right... He...re..." He muttered as he fell asleep on his desk. He forgot had also studied all night before the test...

Rika, his younger sister was also in the classroom. She giggled as Raze face planted on his desk. "Heehee, big brother is so funny and cute~" She said sweetly.

Raze suddenly lurched up at the word 'cute'. "Did somebody call me cute?!" He asked as he glared around the room. He the sighed and calmed down.

Rika decided to give them some alone time so she left the classroom.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Goodnight~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed lightly as her blush began to fade, "It should be interesting to say the least and fun."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed lightly as her blush began to fade, "It should be interesting to say the least and fun."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and soon finished his food. He spoke♅...

“ Their next growth spurt should be in twenty minutes. So let's get back home and get a start on things~ ”

---------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]time skip?))

[/QUOTE]
((( Yeah, however for purposes of the plot -and to stop the sex xD - we should have Himeragi visit her friends and go about her usual business. I'm gonna have Kuroh do the same. )))

Lumina said:
Elyse blushed, feeling more than just numbing, considering where the vibration was centered at. The nanobots still seemed to be okay, as far as she could tell. It was quite an interesting sensation for sure.
Everest noticed Elyse blush, but didn't think to much of it. He began increasing the frequency once more, pausing again at 100Hz, where he thought to himself, "we are now officially in the human hearing range... I had best keep this quiet so I don't damage her hearing..."

((I would say 100Hz is nothing, but then I remembered that normally the sound isn't coming from the body... this would probably feel like sitting in one of those full body massage chairs on the highest setting...))

Roman said:
Kaz shook his head, holding the towel over his head. "You gotta take it~" he said, a smirk forming on his face.
Yoshino pouted and looked up at the towel, "Damn you for being tall..." She muttered before walking until she was in front of him before jumping up to try and grab the towel. Her chest was rubbing against his with every attempt she made at grabbing it.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira, post: 3831116, member: 25808"]...♅Akira laughed lightly and soon finished his food. He spoke♅...

“ Their next growth spurt should be in twenty minutes. So let's get back home and get a start on things~ ”

---------------

((( Yeah, however for purposes of the plot -and to stop the sex xD - we should have Himeragi visit her friends and go about her usual business. I'm gonna have Kuroh do the same. )))

k lol but...Himeragi's obviously gonna do some stuff before that so...try to make Kuroh not get into that demon side <.<))

*Himeragi began to wake up having a weird feeling in her stomach like it was beginning to grow. She looked at it and realized it grew a bit*

''huh...? am i getting fat? ...am i really eating that much..? *sigh* oh well..''

*She looked at Kuroh who was still sleeping as she sighed and started to the shower*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and soon finished his food. He spoke♅...

---------------

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed lightly as she stood up from the table, "You don't have to tell me twice. Twenty minutes is long enough for me."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino pouted and looked up at the towel, "Damn you for being tall..." She muttered before walking until she was in front of him before jumping up to try and grab the towel. Her chest was rubbing against his with every attempt she made at grabbing it.
Kaz blushed before putting his free arm around her and pulling her down to the bed behind him. He still held on to the towel, holding it in the air.

Roman said:
Takeshi nodded, "Yeah I see." He said, looking in the direction of the park.

Kaz smiled as he walked inside behind her closing the door behind him. "So, do I sleep in here too, or... Nope?" He asked, looking around.
The park had some people and pets milling about, but was otherwise quiet and peaceful. Birds chirped in the trees that lined the paths, the flowers bright and opened up in the sunlight. A small man-made lake with koi was off in the corner. Violetta let go of Takeshi's hand, walking over to a bench in the sun and sitting down, closing her eyes to enjoy the wamrth.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Raze just sat there. He was really hoping all his hard work paid off. "Yup, I'm staying... Right... He...re..." He muttered as he fell asleep on his desk. He forgot had also studied all night before the test...
Rika, his younger sister was also in the classroom. She giggled as Raze face planted on his desk. "Heehee, big brother is so funny and cute~" She said sweetly.

Raze suddenly lurched up at the word 'cute'. "Did somebody call me cute?!" He asked as he glared around the room. He the sighed and calmed down.

Rika decided to give them some alone time so she left the classroom.
Mizuki laughed quietly as she stood up from her desk and made her way over to his. She stopped when she was right in front of it and leaned down a little, "How long did you stay up just to study for this test Raze?" She asked curiously, leaning in a little closer.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed lightly as she stood up from the table, "You don't have to tell me twice. Twenty minutes is long enough for me."
...♅Akira laughed and took Asuka's hand, shortly before vanishing and appearing within the cabin they were in previously. He manifest a large crib and sat Hikari down onto it, waiting for Asuka to do the same with Kioko♅...

Roman said:
Kaz blushed before putting his free arm around her and pulling her down to the bed behind him. He still held on to the towel, holding it in the air.
Yoshino's cheeks reddened even more as they fell on to the bed. "Give me the dang towel." She said as she continued to try to reach for it.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest noticed Elyse blush, but didn't think to much of it. He began increasing the frequency once more, pausing again at 100Hz, where he thought to himself, "we are now officially in the human hearing range... I had best keep this quiet so I don't damage her hearing..."

((I would say 100Hz is nothing, but then I remembered that normally the sound isn't coming from the body... this would probably feel like sitting in one of those full body massage chairs on the highest setting...))

[/QUOTE]
The nanobots were starting to feel it, but not enough to go haywire yet. The blush deepened, and she bit her lip to keep from making any unnatural noises. She still gripped her thighs tightly, keeping cool for now.

Lumina said:
The park had some people and pets milling about, but was otherwise quiet and peaceful. Birds chirped in the trees that lined the paths, the flowers bright and opened up in the sunlight. A small man-made lake with koi was off in the corner. Violetta let go of Takeshi's hand, walking over to a bench in the sun and sitting down, closing her eyes to enjoy the wamrth.
Takeshi smiled and laid down next to the bench in the grass. "This is way better... I get to lay down~" he said laughing a little as a blanket appeared under him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]time skip?))

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh slowly awakened and stood up, soon stretching. He yawned quietly and looked towards where Himeragi was♆...

Roman said:
Takeshi smiled and laid down next to the bench in the grass. "This is way better... I get to lay down~" he said laughing a little as a blanket appeared under him.
Violetta laid down on the bench, her head hanging down off the side near where Takeshi was laying. Seeing him be so happy and carefree made her happy, and she smiled warmly at him, a slight blush on her cheeks.

"This was a good idea after all~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back