• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Fine... we can go inside I guess." Yoshino muttered as she wrapped a towel around herself and walked back into the house. "I'm not cute either..."
Kaz chuckled, "Yeah, right now you're sexy~" he said, gently tugging on her towel as if he were trying to take it.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh continued to stare at Himeragi, replying♆...
“ So.. it wasn't a dream? ”

[/QUOTE]
''n-no...it wasnt..''

*She then sighed*

''jeez, for your demon god side, its really weird...being that sadistic..''

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded and quickly ate the rest of her food, soon getting a brain freeze from eating the ice cream much to fast. She gripped her head with on hand and pouted, "Ow... stupid brain freezes..."
...♅Akira vanished, appearing infront of Asuka and kissed her. He then vanished once more, reappearing back in his seated position. He spoke♅...

“ That's for the cute face~ ”

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Yeah, right now you're sexy~" he said, gently tugging on her towel as if he were trying to take it.
Yoshino yelped and held on to the towel tighter, "Don't do that! It'll fall." She said as she hurried ahead of him towards her room.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no...it wasnt..''
*She then sighed*

''jeez, for your demon god side, its really weird...being that sadistic..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh replied, a faint blush appearing on his face♆...

“ It's more like what happens when a virgin sees a girl practically naked infront of him. It was still me.. so.. uh.. how many times did we do it? I lost count at nine.. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino yelped and held on to the towel tighter, "Don't do that! It'll fall." She said as she hurried ahead of him towards her room.
Kaz sighed and soon made his way up the stairs behind her. "It's not like it's gonna be on for long anyways." He said, chuckling.

Lumina said:
Elyse shook her head.
"Nope! Got that glitch in my system fixed."

She slid over, actually sitting on the couch now, guessing she should probably get comfortable for this.
Grinning, Everest moved so he was slightly behind Elyse and put his hands on her shoulders before saying in a sarcastic voice,

"Please keep your hands and feet inside of the vehicle at all times and enjoy the ride."

Then in a far more serious voice he added on,

"I'll start at 0.01Hz, that's a really low, really slow sound wave, and gradually begin to go up in frequency. I'll peak you out at about 3gHz, which will be about three waves a nanosecond. Then I'll go back down, and up again, repeating until we find the sweet spot, or the nanobots try to kill me."

Without waiting for her to respond Everest used her body as a medium and began just at he said producing a sound at 0.01Hz.

((basically he just used her like an amplifier, so the sound would be beginning at her center of mass and expanding outwards... its really hard to describe theoretical stuff as if it was real
xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh replied, a faint blush appearing on his face♆...
“ It's more like what happens when a virgin sees a girl practically naked infront of him. It was still me.. so.. uh.. how many times did we do it? I lost count at nine.. ”

[/QUOTE]
''uhm...i think about...idk..hell, i think it was...well looking at the time...''

*She looked at the time seeing it was 7 hours after Kuroh began stripping her and looking outside seeing it night*

''well, it was 5 when you started and...now its midnight...im guessing a huge number like..idk, 100?''

'great, now that i think about it, i feel unable to move my legs..'

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira vanished, appearing infront of Asuka and kissed her. He then vanished once more, reappearing back in his seated position. He spoke♅...
“ That's for the cute face~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed lightly and looked down at Kioko, "Dang it... I can't help making cute faces. I'm not even trying most of the time." She muttered.

Roman said:
"Yeah, you've made me become a follower of the flow." Takeshi said, jokingly. "I will admit it isn't bad though. It's actually pretty awesome."
Violetta looked sideways at Takeshi like he was slightly crazy. Like he was like... herself.

"You make it sound like it's a cult or religion or somethin'."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed lightly and looked down at Kioko, "Dang it... I can't help making cute faces. I'm not even trying most of the time." She muttered.
...♅Akira laughed and replied, soon sticking out his tongue♅...

“ You might as well get used to it~ ”

--------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''uhm...i think about...idk..hell, i think it was...well looking at the time...''
*She looked at the time seeing it was 7 hours after Kuroh began stripping her and looking outside seeing it night*

''well, it was 5 when you started and...now its midnight...im guessing a huge number like..idk, 100?''

'great, now that i think about it, i feel unable to move my legs..'

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh continued to stare at Himeragi, shortly before blinking and talking♆...

“ Huh. Cool. ”

Lumina said:
Violetta looked sideways at Takeshi like he was slightly crazy. Like he was like... herself.
"You make it sound like it's a cult or religion or somethin'."
Takeshi blinked, "No... You just made it sound crazy by saying I made it sound like a cult...." he said. "Even if it was a cult, it'd probably just be a bunch of relaxed people who just like to.... Relax."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Grinning, Everest moved so he was slightly behind Elyse and put his hands on her shoulders before saying in a sarcastic voice,
"Please keep your hands and feet inside of the vehicle at all times and enjoy the ride."

Then in a far more serious voice he added on,

"I'll start at 0.01Hz, that's a really low, really slow sound wave, and gradually begin to go up in frequency. I'll peak you out at about 3gHz, which will be about three waves a nanosecond. Then I'll go back down, and up again, repeating until we find the sweet spot, or the nanobots try to kill me."

Without waiting for her to respond Everest used her body as a medium and began just at he said producing a sound at 0.01Hz.

((basically he just used her like an amplifier, so the sound would be beginning at her center of mass and expanding outwards... its really hard to describe theoretical stuff as if it was real
xD ))

[/QUOTE]
Elyse nodded, and when he started the sound waves her eyes flew open and she gripped her thighs, not sure of what she was feeling. It centered at a lower region on her body that she wouldnt talk about in public and seemed to radiate outward through her whole body. It felt weird, yet nice. Almost numbing from how low a frequency it was. Not nearly enough to upset the nanobots, but enough for her to feel it.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

--------------

...♆Kuroh continued to stare at Himeragi, shortly before blinking and talking♆...

“ Huh. Cool. ”

[/QUOTE]
''...*sigh*...well, since its night time, might as well go to sleep..right?''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Raze set his pencil down as he finished his test. He now awaited for Mizuki to grade him... He had worked very hard for this. He hoped it wasn't in vain.
@WeirdPrincess
Mizuki hummed as she walked around the class room, picking up the remaining tests that the students had. She walked back to her desk and sat down as she put on her glasses before saying, "Class is over in 5 minutes. You guys can go, unless you wanna know your test grade then you can stay after." Mizuki said, not looking up from the multiple tests as she graded them.

Roman said:
Takeshi blinked, "No... You just made it sound crazy by saying I made it sound like a cult...." he said. "Even if it was a cult, it'd probably just be a bunch of relaxed people who just like to.... Relax."
Violetta nodded, looking back out toward the nearing entrance to the park.

"Can attest: relaxing is great. We're coming up on the park here real soon."

She squeezed his hand, excited to be going to the park with Takeshi.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''...*sigh*...well, since its night time, might as well go to sleep..right?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh shrugged his shoulder and lay down beside Himeragi. He spoke♆...

“ Are you gonna give me some of the covers? ”

Roman said:
Kaz sighed and soon made his way up the stairs behind her. "It's not like it's gonna be on for long anyways." He said, chuckling.
"S-Shut up!" Yoshino exclaimed as she turned her head to look at him. "No one needs to know that." She said as she finally made it up the stairs and walked towards her room. Upon reaching it, she opened the door and walked inside.

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki hummed as she walked around the class room, picking up the remaining tests that the students had. She walked back to her desk and sat down as she put on her glasses before saying, "Class is over in 5 minutes. You guys can go, unless you wanna know your test grade then you can stay after." Mizuki said, not looking up from the multiple tests as she graded them.
Most of the students left. Raze decided to stay to see what his grade was. After all, he had worked really hard for this, he wanted to know if he passed or not... God he hoped he aced it... He hoped he could impress Mizuki. O-Of course he wanted to keep it a secret tho, he didn't want to make her get a big head and think that Raze was becoming a big softy...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh shrugged his shoulder and lay down beside Himeragi. He spoke♆...
“ Are you gonna give me some of the covers? ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi blushed before giving Kuroh some of the covers as she layed down. She then faced him*

''you...dont mind if i face you right..?''

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, looking back out toward the nearing entrance to the park.
"Can attest: relaxing is great. We're coming up on the park here real soon."

She squeezed his hand, excited to be going to the park with Takeshi.
Takeshi nodded, "Yeah I see." He said, looking in the direction of the park.

WeirdPrincess said:
"S-Shut up!" Yoshino exclaimed as she turned her head to look at him. "No one needs to know that." She said as she finally made it up the stairs and walked towards her room. Upon reaching it, she opened the door and walked inside.
Kaz smiled as he walked inside behind her closing the door behind him. "So, do I sleep in here too, or... Nope?" He asked, looking around.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

--------------

“ Huh. Cool. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Never!" Asuka said and pointed her finger at him. "Don't stick your tongue out at me mister, I'll bite it." She stated and blushes lightly as she did.

Lumina said:
Elyse nodded, and when he started the sound waves her eyes flew open and she gripped her thighs, not sure of what she was feeling. It centered at a lower region on her body that she wouldnt talk about in public and seemed to radiate outward through her whole body. It felt weird, yet nice. Almost numbing from how low a frequency it was. Not nearly enough to upset the nanobots, but enough for her to feel it.
Slowly Everest began to increase the frequency, reaching 10Hz, he stopped raising it, and kept it there to see how Elyse would react.

((1Hz would be one wave per second btw so 10Hz is obviously 10 waves per second... Also, a normal humans hearing range is 20Hz to 20kHz, so Elyse currently wouldn't be hearing anything, only feeling it. Granted, Everest would also be keeping the decibels low so she wouldn't hear it anyway, but just thought I would mention it.))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Most of the students left. Raze decided to stay to see what his grade was. After all, he had worked really hard for this, he wanted to know if he passed or not... God he hoped he aced it... He hoped he could impress Mizuki. O-Of course he wanted to keep it a secret tho, he didn't want to make her get a big head and think that Raze was becoming a big softy...
Mizuki looked up from the test she was grading and stared at Raze, "You're still here? You know I could just call you later to tell you the score you got." She chuckled a little before going back to grading the test, which happened to be his.

Roman said:
Takeshi nodded, "Yeah I see." He said, looking in the direction of the park.

Kaz smiled as he walked inside behind her closing the door behind him. "So, do I sleep in here too, or... Nope?" He asked, looking around.
"This is both mine and your room. We're sharing and Minako is right next door." Yoshino said as she went to the closet and rummaged through it, her towel hanging loosely on her body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back