• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She then summoned her gauntlet and punched him in the stomach*
''Dont make me say such lewd things!''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh dodged the gauntlet and gripped one of Himeragi's breasts, shortly before moving around behind her, maintaining his grasp. He spoke, whispering into her ear as he flicked her earlobe with his tongue♆...

“ I just want to hear it again~ ”

--------------

WeirdPrincess said:
"I did! I totally knew that, I wasn't lying or anything." Asuka said, her mouth full as she munched on the cookie. She grabbed herself a plate and put the cookie on them before finding a big slice of cake, which she eagerly took and put that on her plate. "I love sweets so much. I'm as happy as I could be right now." She said as she scooped some ice cream on to the plate as well.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, placing as much food as he could in the multiple plates♅...

“ I know what you mean!~ ”

Roman said:
Emiya furrowed his brows, "Even if you said you couldn't disobey the order, I'd make sure you disobeyed it. You're not killing yourself. Point. Blank. Period."
Takeshi sighed, "I get the feeling you won't let go will you?" He asked, patting her back as they hugged.
Taiga nods. "I got it" she says quietly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh dodged the gauntlet and gripped one of Himeragi's breasts, shortly before moving around behind her, maintaining his grasp. He spoke, whispering into her ear as he flicked her earlobe with his tongue♆...

--------------

...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, placing as much food as he could in the multiple plates♅...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi screamed a little as she tilted her head away from Kuroh's mouth*

''d-dont...leave me in this..state..''

Lumina said:
Elyse thought a moment, then nodded.
"You said you worked with sound, right? Then I suppose that would make sense then. Creating a frequency with such a vibration would be useful for something like that, if I had to think about it."

She looked over at Everest, readjusting herself on the arm of the couch.

"So it's still useful."
Everest grinned before replying,

"I wonder what would happen if I did it to you... I mean, at certain frequency, it would resonate with the metal inside you... granted, there are numerous other outcomes and side effects that could occur as well.. such as possibly causing the nanobots to go haywire due to sonomagnetic interference ((yes that's a real thing... basically its sound waves temporarily fucking up electronic devises.)) or for all we know it could turn them off... or it may activate a self defense mechanism, in which case I would be fucked........ Wanda test it and see?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

--------------

[/QUOTE]
Asuka grinned before walking over to a table and taking a seat, soon setting the plate down in front of her. "You're getting so much food!" She said as she turned to look at Akira as she ate a piece of her cake.

((Freeing only one character for the night... So anyone free? ?-?))

@WeirdPrincess

((Raze is taking a test with Mizuki right now, is that ok? :3 He's been studying for that test for a while now...))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned before replying,
"I wonder what would happen if I did it to you... I mean, at certain frequency, it would resonate with the metal inside you... granted, there are numerous other outcomes and side effects that could occur as well.. such as possibly causing the nanobots to go haywire due to sonomagnetic interference ((yes that's a real thing... basically its sound waves temporarily fucking up electronic devises.)) or for all we know it could turn them off... or it may activate a self defense mechanism, in which case I would be fucked........ Wanda test it and see?"

[/QUOTE]
Some sort of curiosity was piqued in Elyse at that moment and she leaned forward, the bullets dropping to the ground. The bird chirped excitedly.

"Yknow, I'm kinda curious now. I wonder what would happen. I blame you if somesort of Armageddon fuckery happens because of it. But sure, why the hell not?"

She shrugged, grinning to say yes to his question.

Lumina said:
Violetta raised her head, looking at him with a complex expression.
"Don't make it sound so awful..."

She dropped her gaze, letting her hair fall in her face a bit.

"I guess I'm glad I won't really have to be worrying about you so much now that you won't be at work as much... I guess.."
"I did almost die once... Those sneaky bastards..." Takeshi muttered. "It's alright now since I'll barely do any jobs."

Roman said:
"I did almost die once... Those sneaky bastards..." Takeshi muttered. "It's alright now since I'll barely do any jobs."
Violetta looked only slightly more comforted.

"I don't like the thought of that ever happening... like if I wanted I could erase the death and bring you back if I wanted b-but still... thinking about even having to d-do that..."

She looked very shaky and on the verge of tears, gripping his shirt tighter this time.

Mayyflower said:
Taiga nods. "I got it" she says quietly
"Good." Emiya said. "I don't need anyone dying because I told them too. That's just wrong."

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "So why don't we go inside?" He asked, slowly leaning closer to her face. "That's if you want to though~" he whispered.
Takeshi laughed and hugged her back, "Yeah, they just told me the other day via text. Now I'm free all the time unless they ABSOLUTELY need me."

Emiya nodded, "Well don't expect that order from any of us. Matter of fact, if you ever get that order, disobey it."
"U-Um... I-I... guess I can go inside- I-I mean we! W-We can uh... h-head in..." Yoshino stammered as she held on to the edge of the pool tightly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Freeing only one character for the night... So anyone free? ?-?))
@WeirdPrincess

((Raze is taking a test with Mizuki right now, is that ok? :3 He's been studying for that test for a while now...))
(( Yeah it's fine xD He better do good or else >_> ))

Lumina said:
Violetta looked only slightly more comforted.
"I don't like the thought of that ever happening... like if I wanted I could erase the death and bring you back if I wanted b-but still... thinking about even having to d-do that..."

She looked very shaky and on the verge of tears, gripping his shirt tighter this time.
Takeshi smiled and pecked her lips, "Violetta... I won't die. I'll make sure I stay safe and alert at all times." He said softly. "If I do die, then it was my own inferior skill that cost me my life."

WeirdPrincess said:
"U-Um... I-I... guess I can go inside- I-I mean we! W-We can uh... h-head in..." Yoshino stammered as she held on to the edge of the pool tightly.
Kaz smirked, "You're nervous aren't you?" He asked. "It's fine..." Kaz said, before kissing her. He then pulled away and smiled, "There's nothing to be nervous about~"

Mayyflower said:
"Thank you" she says kindly
Emiya sighed, "You don't have to thank me." He said, looking back at her. "I just don't wanna see you die is all."

Roman said:
Takeshi smiled and pecked her lips, "Violetta... I won't die. I'll make sure I stay safe and alert at all times." He said softly. "If I do die, then it was my own inferior skill that cost me my life."
Kaz smirked, "You're nervous aren't you?" He asked. "It's fine..." Kaz said, before kissing her. He then pulled away and smiled, "There's nothing to be nervous about~"

Emiya sighed, "You don't have to thank me." He said, looking back at her. "I just don't wanna see you die is all."
Violetta wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing herself closer to him.

"P-please dont! Please stay alive...!"

She hid her face in his neck.

Roman said:

Taiga nods not knowing what else to say

Roman said:

"How can I not be nervous! I-It's just..." Yoshino said, blushing more before sighing and pulling herself out of the pool. She stood with her arms crossed under her chest and her head turned, still blushing.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Yeah it's fine xD He better do good or else >_> ))
((Trust me, he's been studying, this ENTIRE time... He's gonna ace it... >:3

Raze: I-I totally didn't do it to impress Mizuki or anything, o-of course not! School is important! *blushes lightly and crosses arms, puffing his cheeks*))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka grinned before walking over to a table and taking a seat, soon setting the plate down in front of her. "You're getting so much food!" She said as she turned to look at Akira as she ate a piece of her cake.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ What can I say? I'm starving~ ”

----------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi screamed a little as she tilted her head away from Kuroh's mouth*
''d-dont...leave me in this..state..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh grinned and replied♆...

“ You want it right here?~ ”

((( Was making lunch xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ What can I say? I'm starving~ ”

----------------

...♆Kuroh grinned and replied♆...

“ You want it right here?~ ”

((( Was making lunch xD )))

[/QUOTE]
''s-somewhere private..please..''

Lumina said:
Violetta wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing herself closer to him.
"P-please dont! Please stay alive...!"

She hid her face in his neck.
"I won't die... I promise I won't die." Takeshi said, smiling. "Is that better? I promised, meaning I can't die no matter what."

Mayyflower said:
Taiga nods not knowing what else to say
Emiya chuckled, "Are you at a lost for words, Taiga?" He asked. "You'll be fine, alright?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"How can I not be nervous! I-It's just..." Yoshino said, blushing more before sighing and pulling herself out of the pool. She stood with her arms crossed under her chest and her head turned, still blushing.
Kaz grabbed her hand and pulled her close, his hands on her waist. "It's alright. Everything will be okay~" he said, kissing her again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''s-somewhere private..please..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smirked and vanished, teleporting both him and Himeragi to his house. He spoke as he pushed Himeragi onto the bed♆...

“ Get ready~ ”

Roman said:
"I won't die... I promise I won't die." Takeshi said, smiling. "Is that better? I promised, meaning I can't die no matter what."
Emiya chuckled, "Are you at a lost for words, Taiga?" He asked. "You'll be fine, alright?"

Kaz grabbed her hand and pulled her close, his hands on her waist. "It's alright. Everything will be okay~" he said, kissing her again.
Taiga laughs a little. "Yea I guess you could say that." She says. "But yea I'll be fine" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smirked and vanished, teleporting both him and Himeragi to his house. He spoke as he pushed Himeragi onto the bed♆...
“ Get ready~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi closed her eyes as she layed on the bed putting her arms over her head as she blushed badly*

Lumina said:
Some sort of curiosity was piqued in Elyse at that moment and she leaned forward, the bullets dropping to the ground. The bird chirped excitedly.
"Yknow, I'm kinda curious now. I wonder what would happen. I blame you if somesort of Armageddon fuckery happens because of it. But sure, why the hell not?"

She shrugged, grinning to say yes to his question.
Everest grinned, and said,

"Well then I suppose we should get started... Although as a heads up, this method does require physical contact... though simply something like touching a shoulder would work... will I turn to steel if I'm holding on to your shoulder?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back