• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira and Asuka then vanished, appearing within a large, golden and white room. The beings who were eating looked towards them and bowed, shortly before calling out. Akira looked towards Asuka and spoke♅...
“Your Highnesses!”

“ Here we are~ The royal cafeteria~ ”

...♆Kuroh replied, soon biting Himeragi's neck lightly♆...

“ I can't control it. I want you. Right now. ”

[/QUOTE]
"There's a royal cafeteria? What else is Royal? Is there a royal bathroom too? Or a royal... school or or uh... a royal... bedroom?" Asuka asked as she gazed at Akira before turning her head and smiling at the others in the room. She soon walked forward in search of the cookie, cake, and ice cream.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh continued, replying as he gently bit her neck, soon licking the area he bit♆...
“ Don't lie, you know you want it. I can sense the growing lust filling your being, along with your voice. ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi soon put her hands on his chest trying to push him away*

''n-no..a-atleast not out here..!''

Lumina said:
Aion opened on eye to look at Karito.
"Well thank you, I do try my best to be the best pink lion named Aion. Though being pink is new for me... normally im the same color as every other normal lion."

Violetta laughed, not used to hearing Takeshi act like this.

"You're really hung up on that, aren't you? Not that I mind, considering it's more my style, but I'm not used to it coming from you."

She poked his cheek a few times, staring at him blankly.

"For you its all 'work work work', so this is new."
Takeshi grinned, "Well I don't have to work like I used to anymore. We can go whenever we want now since we have newer recruits." He said, chuckling. "So, now I can hang out with you more~"

WeirdPrincess said:
"There's a royal cafeteria? What else is Royal? Is there a royal bathroom too? Or a royal... school or or uh... a royal... bedroom?" Asuka asked as she gazed at Akira before turning her head and smiling at the others in the room. She soon walked forward in search of the cookie, cake, and ice cream.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he followed her♅...

“ Of course, we're in the royal palace, after all~ ”

Roman said:
Kaz nodded and stood up, slowly walking over to her. He kneeled down and put a finger under her chin, "That sounds like a good thing to me~" he said softly.
Takeshi chuckled, "Well, it depends. We may not feel like doing that, you never know. It all depends on what the flow says, remember?" He asked, talking as if he were a hippie of some sort.
Yoshino's eyes widened as she stared at him, her blush becoming more evident. "I-I um... d-don't really see how... seeing as h-how in in the pool..."

Roman said:
Takeshi grinned, "Well I don't have to work like I used to anymore. We can go whenever we want now since we have newer recruits." He said, chuckling. "So, now I can hang out with you more~"
Momentarily Violetta's eyes widened in pure joy before she simply smiled, floating over to Takeshi, wrapping he arms around his shoulders and resting her forehead into the crook of his neck.

"That makes me happy to hear you say that."

Roman said:
Emiya nodded, "So you know how to blend in with us Earthlings." He said. "Tell me, how old do your people live to be?"
"We don't die by natural causes we are either ordered to die" she says with a slight yawn

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi soon put her hands on his chest trying to push him away*
''n-no..a-atleast not out here..!''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh continued to bite her neck, soon replying♆...

“ What? No one can see us~ And if they do, isn't that a bigger turn on?~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh continued to bite her neck, soon replying♆...
“ What? No one can see us~ And if they do, isn't that a bigger turn on?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''n-no..s-stop b-befo- ah!''

*She yelped as she fell to the ground having that feeling between her legs for the first time which made the strength in her legs give away*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he followed her♅...
“ Of course, we're in the royal palace, after all~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blinked and laughed a little, "I knew that. I was just... testing you is all." She lied before grinning as she found cookies. Asuka walked over to them and grabbed a couple, munching on one as she turned her body to look for the cake next.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "but everything was simpler in those days, even the clothing." he said before looking at her.
Amaya stood up after finishing. "Thanks that was very good" she says pecking his lips

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no..s-stop b-befo- ah!''
*She yelped as she fell to the ground having that feeling between her legs for the first time which made the strength in her legs give away*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smirked and stood up, soon replying♆...

“ Fine, I stopped~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smirked and stood up, soon replying♆...
“ Fine, I stopped~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''w-wha..? d-dammit dont tease me like this..''

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino's eyes widened as she stared at him, her blush becoming more evident. "I-I um... d-don't really see how... seeing as h-how in in the pool..."
Kaz smiled, "So why don't we go inside?" He asked, slowly leaning closer to her face. "That's if you want to though~" he whispered.

Lumina said:
Momentarily Violetta's eyes widened in pure joy before she simply smiled, floating over to Takeshi, wrapping he arms around his shoulders and resting her forehead into the crook of his neck.
"That makes me happy to hear you say that."
Takeshi laughed and hugged her back, "Yeah, they just told me the other day via text. Now I'm free all the time unless they ABSOLUTELY need me."

Mayyflower said:
"We don't die by natural causes we are either ordered to die" she says with a slight yawn
Emiya nodded, "Well don't expect that order from any of us. Matter of fact, if you ever get that order, disobey it."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked and laughed a little, "I knew that. I was just... testing you is all." She lied before grinning as she found cookies. Asuka walked over to them and grabbed a couple, munching on one as she turned her body to look for the cake next.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, taking a few plates and piling food onto them♅...

“ Sure you did~ ”

----------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''w-wha..? d-dammit dont tease me like this..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smirked and replied♆...

“ What? You wanted me to stop~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, taking a few plates and piling food onto them♅...
“ Sure you did~ ”

----------------------

[/QUOTE]
''d-dont leave me in this state...i-its already too late..y-you better take responsibility for it...''

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "So why don't we go inside?" He asked, slowly leaning closer to her face. "That's if you want to though~" he whispered.
Takeshi laughed and hugged her back, "Yeah, they just told me the other day via text. Now I'm free all the time unless they ABSOLUTELY need me."

Emiya nodded, "Well don't expect that order from any of us. Matter of fact, if you ever get that order, disobey it."
"But I Ca-" she stoped herself before nodding. "Yes sir"

She says quietly

Roman said:

Her hands gripped the shirt on his back a little tighter.

"I'm glad to hear that..."

Her voice came out softly, and she didn't move herself away from the hug, even if Takeshi did.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''d-dont leave me in this state...i-its already too late..y-you better take responsibility for it...''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh grinned and replied, leaning closer♆...

“ What? I can't hear you~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh grinned and replied, leaning closer♆...
“ What? I can't hear you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*She then summoned her gauntlet and punched him in the stomach*

''Dont make me say such lewd things!''

@Lumina

Everest laughed before replying,

"ya, only problem it that the most practical use it has outside of music or combat is giving full body massages."

((take that to mean what you will ))

Jesters Court] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
Everest laughed before replying,

"ya, only problem it that the most practical use it has outside of music or combat is giving full body massages."

((take that to mean what you will ))
Elyse thought a moment, then nodded.

"You said you worked with sound, right? Then I suppose that would make sense then. Creating a frequency with such a vibration would be useful for something like that, if I had to think about it."

She looked over at Everest, readjusting herself on the arm of the couch.

"So it's still useful."

Mayyflower said:
"But I Ca-" she stoped herself before nodding. "Yes sir"
She says quietly
Emiya furrowed his brows, "Even if you said you couldn't disobey the order, I'd make sure you disobeyed it. You're not killing yourself. Point. Blank. Period."

Lumina said:
Her hands gripped the shirt on his back a little tighter.
"I'm glad to hear that..."

Her voice came out softly, and she didn't move herself away from the hug, even if Takeshi did.
Takeshi sighed, "I get the feeling you won't let go will you?" He asked, patting her back as they hugged.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Sure you did~ ”

----------------------

[/QUOTE]
"I did! I totally knew that, I wasn't lying or anything." Asuka said, her mouth full as she munched on the cookie. She grabbed herself a plate and put the cookie on them before finding a big slice of cake, which she eagerly took and put that on her plate. "I love sweets so much. I'm as happy as I could be right now." She said as she scooped some ice cream on to the plate as well.

Roman said:
Emiya furrowed his brows, "Even if you said you couldn't disobey the order, I'd make sure you disobeyed it. You're not killing yourself. Point. Blank. Period."
Takeshi sighed, "I get the feeling you won't let go will you?" He asked, patting her back as they hugged.
Violetta raised her head, looking at him with a complex expression.

"Don't make it sound so awful..."

She dropped her gaze, letting her hair fall in her face a bit.

"I guess I'm glad I won't really have to be worrying about you so much now that you won't be at work as much... I guess.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back