• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz stared at Yoshino, "Is that so?" He asked, his face becoming a dark red. "I guess that sounds like an adventure..." he said, jumping into the water.

"It's fine. I would've helped you if you fell anyways." Reiji said, nodding his head.
"Well... thanks then" she says and smiles.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Agreed. Little Hika and Koko Fukushima~ ”

...♆Kuroh fell over the railing and called up as he fell♆...

“ I can't fly, you dick! ”

[/QUOTE]
"You already have nicknames for them?" Asuka asked with a laugh. "Isn't that cute... Hey... When can we go home?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi giggled as she sat on the railing watching Kuroh*
''i prefer you call me a bitch instead of a dick, considering i dont have one''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh grit his teeth and shouted as he continued falling♆...

“ It's not funny! I really can't fly! ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh grit his teeth and shouted as he continued falling♆...
“ It's not funny! I really can't fly! ”

[/QUOTE]
''but you'll land in the water...if you can swim, then id say your fine''

WeirdPrincess said:
"You already have nicknames for them?" Asuka asked with a laugh. "Isn't that cute... Hey... When can we go home?"
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ Whenever you want~ After all, we've still to get cakes and cookies~ ”

Roman said:
Kaz stared at Yoshino, "Is that so?" He asked, his face becoming a dark red. "I guess that sounds like an adventure..." he said, jumping into the water.

"It's fine. I would've helped you if you fell anyways." Reiji said, nodding his head.
"Why are you red in the face?" Yoshino asked as she swam around the pool. "And it was hectic. Actually, I was frozen solid into a block of ice... that wasn't fun at all."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''but you'll land in the water...if you can swim, then id say your fine''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh replied, calling up to her♆...

“ I can't swim! I never learned t- ”

...♆Kuroh hit the water♆...

LunaCrosby said:
"And I'm Kelsey" she says and puts the apple away.
"Nice to meet you, Kelsey." Reiji, held out his hand for her to shake.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...
“ Whenever you want~ After all, we've still to get cakes and cookies~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's eyes lit up at the sound of cookies and cake, "That's right! I forgot about that somehow... Can we go now so I can get both cookies and cake... and maybe some ice cream too?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why are you red in the face?" Yoshino asked as she swam around the pool. "And it was hectic. Actually, I was frozen solid into a block of ice... that wasn't fun at all."
Kaz chuckled, "No need to worry about my face. It's always red." He lied. "That sucks... I'm glad you're okay." Kaz said. "Oh! Wanna know what I learned from a guy on my time away?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes lit up at the sound of cookies and cake, "That's right! I forgot about that somehow... Can we go now so I can get both cookies and cake... and maybe some ice cream too?"
...♅Akira smiled and replied, soon holding out his hands♅...

“ Sure! But first, let me hold one of them~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh replied, calling up to her♆...
“ I can't swim! I never learned t- ”

...♆Kuroh hit the water♆...

[/QUOTE]
''W-WHA?! Aigo..''

*She said before getting on the otherside of the railing so she could stand. She summoned her gauntlet and attached a chain to it as she threw her gauntlet into the water*

''Grab my gauntlet!!''

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey shook his hand and nodded "its nice to meet you too" she says.
"I couldn't help but notice you were holding a book. It looks interesting... What's it about?" Reiji asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''W-WHA?! Aigo..''
*She said before getting on the otherside of the railing so she could stand. She summoned her gauntlet and attached a chain to it as she threw her gauntlet into the water*

''Grab my gauntlet!!''

[/QUOTE]
...♆There was no response♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied, soon holding out his hands♅...
“ Sure! But first, let me hold one of them~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka carefully handed Hikari over to Akira and used both of her arms to hold Kioko. "I could just hug them forever... at least, when they turn 8 that is." She stated at she slowly stood up from the bed.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♆There was no response♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi sighed before jumping in the water to go get him. She just learned how to swim a few days ago too*

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "No need to worry about my face. It's always red." He lied. "That sucks... I'm glad you're okay." Kaz said. "Oh! Wanna know what I learned from a guy on my time away?"
"No it's not! Your face was normal before and then it suddenly got super red." Yoshino said as she pointed a finger over at him. "What'd you learn? Is it some type of spell?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka carefully handed Hikari over to Akira and used both of her arms to hold Kioko. "I could just hug them forever... at least, when they turn 8 that is." She stated at she slowly stood up from the bed.
...♅Akira smiled and held Hikari, soon replying to Asuka as he looked at his child, a small tear forming in his eyes♅...

“ They're beautiful. I could hold them forever as well.. ”

---------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi sighed before jumping in the water to go get him. She just learned how to swim a few days ago too*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh swam behind Himeragi, soon replying♆...

“ Being wet isn't fun, is it? Now you know how I feel~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and held Hikari, soon replying to Asuka as he looked at his child, a small tear forming in his eyes♅...

---------------------

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi turned around in surprise*

''dammit Kuroh! i thought you couldnt swim and you couldve drowned!!''

WeirdPrincess said:
"No it's not! Your face was normal before and then it suddenly got super red." Yoshino said as she pointed a finger over at him. "What'd you learn? Is it some type of spell?"
Kaz shook his head before getting out of the water. He then opened his inventory and began changing things about himself. He then looked up at the sky and laughed happily.

bVcJGwD.jpg

"I learned how to change my appearance from some old guy. Not only that, he said I needed to be a little more confident."

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm not sure... I just started... I was walking home from the library" she says.
Reiji nodded, "I'm surprised we didn't see one another there. I just left not too long ago."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

---------------------

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked at Akira in slightly surprise to see a tear before she gazed down at Kioko in her arms and suddenly sniffed as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Aw man... I didn't think I'd be crying today." She said quietly as she held Kioko a little closer and sniffed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back