• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Nothing."
''hmm...alright...il spend some time with the children i guess...''

*She said before turning back to the children with a friendly smile*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh continued to look away, soon replying as his blush increased♆...
“ I-I'm not, I'm just sick! Sh-shut up! ”

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...''

*She soon went up to him as she felt his forehead with her hand as her chest was pressed up against his back*

''your...fine......your lying arent chu?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...alright...il spend some time with the children i guess...''
*She said before turning back to the children with a friendly smile*

[/QUOTE]
"Well I can't do anything... I'm dead." Roman said, waving his hand through her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and replied, trying to sound sad, but failing due to him holding their children♅...
“ I-I made you a Sanctum. It was my first time doing it, I didn't think it'd change your hair colour.. You should be able to change back and forth, though.. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Wait... I'm a Sanctum now? Well that's... surprising to say the least." Asuka said as she fingered a few strands of her hair again. "I think I like this look better but..." She trailed off as she looked down at her chest. "These look a lot bigger then before... Anyways, can I hold them?" Asuka asked with a smile as she gazed back at Akira, her arms slightly outstretched.

Roman said:
"Well I can't do anything... I'm dead." Roman said, waving his hand through her.
*Natsumi went wide eyed before turning to Roman*

''wait....What?!''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi went wide eyed before turning to Roman*
''wait....What?!''

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded and unsheathed his sword. "See look." He said, poking her with his sword, only for it to go through her like his hand.

Roman said:
Roman nodded and unsheathed his sword. "See look." He said, poking her with his sword, only for it to go through her like his hand.
*Natsumi soon fainted*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Wait... I'm a Sanctum now? Well that's... surprising to say the least." Asuka said as she fingered a few strands of her hair again. "I think I like this look better but..." She trailed off as she looked down at her chest. "These look a lot bigger then before... Anyways, can I hold them?" Asuka asked with a smile as she gazed back at Akira, her arms slightly outstretched.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, holding out the children towards♅...

“ I noticed~ Sure, just don't smother them with your bouncing balloons~ ”

------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''hmmm...''

*She soon went up to him as she felt his forehead with her hand as her chest was pressed up against his back*

''your...fine......your lying arent chu?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh blushed as he felt two soft presences pressed against his back. He spoke, his blush becoming more apparent♆...

“ N-no! Your.. your boobs are on my back! ”

Roman said:
((( His "sword" (>u>) )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

------------------

...♆Kuroh blushed as he felt two soft presences pressed against his back. He spoke, his blush becoming more apparent♆...

[/QUOTE]
''i dont care, your not sick at all! liar!''

*She said as she felt his forehead more*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

------------------

[/QUOTE]
(( Every reply in this post was funny xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi soon fainted*

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed, "I didn't even tell her how to revive me. Guess I'll wait for her to wake up..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

------------------

[/QUOTE]
Asuka pouted at Akira as she took the two from him and held them in her arms. "I'm not gonna smother them you meany." She said as she cradled the children.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i dont care, your not sick at all! liar!''
*She said as she felt his forehead more*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh continued to blush, soon beginning to fidget. He spoke♆...

“ F-Fine, I'm not! P-please, stop pressing them against my back, I can't take it! ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka pouted at Akira as she took the two from him and held them in her arms. "I'm not gonna smother them you meany." She said as she cradled the children.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ I'm kidding, sort of.. So what do you want to name them? I was thinking the blonde haired one could be called Hikari~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh continued to blush, soon beginning to fidget. He spoke♆...
“ F-Fine, I'm not! P-please, stop pressing them against my back, I can't take it! ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi backed up and crossed her arms*

''you really are weird..''

Roman said:
(( Every reply in this post was funny xD ))
Roman sighed, "I didn't even tell her how to revive me. Guess I'll wait for her to wake up..."
((( Damn, you unleashed the beast while she was sleeping? You're sick, bruh~ )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Damn, you unleashed the beast while she was sleeping? You're sick, bruh~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(( xDDD No ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi backed up and crossed her arms*
''you really are weird..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh's blush began to fade and he stopped fidgeting. He spoke, breathing out lightly♆...

“ Th-thanks.. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh's blush began to fade and he stopped fidgeting. He spoke, breathing out lightly♆...
“ Th-thanks.. ”

[/QUOTE]
''dont lie next time..if you were embarrassed just admit so, dont put up some bull shit excuse..''

Fukushima Akira] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b30000][B]...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b30000] “ I'm kidding said:
image.jpg.08ea6d99b82e039b8298b7a9591ec803.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 17
WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka slowly opened her eyes as she woke up and stared at Akira as her eyes shined a ruby red.
tumblr_mjh3p0g16S1ryx9geo1_r1_500.gif

Closing her eyes once more, she slowly sat up and stretched her arms above her head before reopening her eyes. Asuka looked up at the hair that had fallen on to her face and looked a little surprised.

tumblr_mhvi35csPk1r8fhloo1_500.gif

"It's... red..." She uttered quietly as she raised a hand, using her index finger and thumb to rub a few strands of hair between her fingers.

"This place has practically everything... it's ginormous." Yoshino said as she looked back at Kaz as she walked. "I thinks there's a jacuzzi too... I really don't know."
Kaz blinked, "This place has a lot of stuff doesn't it?" He asked laughing a little. "So, how have you and Minako been doing while I was away?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''dont lie next time..if you were embarrassed just admit so, dont put up some bull shit excuse..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh replied as he turned around to face Himeragi, his form changing and the blush reforming♆...

“ Then don't press your boobs against my back!
Almost made me do some very unsightly stuff...

Its%20her%20fault_zpsixmrm87t.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh replied as he turned around to face Himeragi, his form changing and the blush reforming♆...
“ Then don't press your boobs against my back!
Almost made me do some very unsightly stuff...

Its%20her%20fault_zpsixmrm87t.jpg

[/QUOTE]
''like what, turning into a tentacle monster?''

*She said jokingly*

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded as she rocked them a little, "Hikari is a lovely name. I was thinking Kioko for the brown haired one." She said, still smiling before saying, "I doubt you were kidding. I could probably smother someone with these large things and they'd probably enjoy it..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, giving Asuka a slight smirk♅...

“ I wish to test that theory out later~ ”

tumblr_inline_ns65ddaR2e1ryvw12_500_zpsspzgdew6.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back