• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''um...''
*She looked down more. She didnt like telling anyone what she wants really*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh continued looking at Himeragi, soon replying♆...

“ I can't help you if I don't know the choices... ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh continued looking at Himeragi, soon replying♆...
“ I can't help you if I don't know the choices... ”

[/QUOTE]
''well...i-i dont like telling people what i want...i just feel spoiled that way, and i dont wanna be spoiled again like i was when i was 6..''

Himeragi Seiker]just to make it interesting... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
*Natsumi crashes through the door back first as she falls back on the ground. She then gets up and then charges outside at a massive monster* (and brb)
Murasaki quickly rises to his feet, summoning his staff in hand as he instinctively shields the little girls behind him. "Behind me young ones!" He calls out as he faces the female, and the giant monster outside. He glares his eyes and raises his hood, stepping outside to test his strength.

(
@Daniel reaver )

BlueHawk said:
(Oh God.)
Murasaki waited with the girls until morning, having not slept in years. He glared vigilant at the door waiting for an intruder that never came, which he was more than happy for.
The girls all layed there around him nuzzling him with small smiles on there faces

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...i-i dont like telling people what i want...i just feel spoiled that way, and i dont wanna be spoiled again like i was when i was 6..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh sighed lightly and replied♆...

“ You're having a hard time between choosing a family and something pretty significant. You're not being spoiled, you're just someone who knows what they want. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira leaned in and kissed her forehead, soon replying♅...
“ I'm right here. When you feel pain, squeeze my hand as tight as you can, okay? It'll be over soon~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blew out a breath and leaned her head back against the pillow. She felt another contraction and grit her teeth as she squeezed his hand a little. "Ugh... when will this be over..."

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki quickly rises to his feet, summoning his staff in hand as he instinctively shields the little girls behind him. "Behind me young ones!" He calls out as he faces the female, and the giant monster outside. He glares his eyes and raises his hood, stepping outside to test his strength.
(
@Daniel reaver )
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The girls all layed there around him nuzzling him with small smiles on there faces

[/QUOTE]
''threaded WALL!!''

*She said before making a wall of thread as the monster punched it, it only got deflected off the thread wall. Natsumi then moved her arm making a threaded spear as she threw it at the monster directly in the chest. As it landed, she pulled both her hands back as the thread inside the monster, cut the heart, killing it as the thread went back into her finger tips*

''..*sigh*...3 down.....guess thats all of em..''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh sighed lightly and replied♆...
“ You're having a hard time between choosing a family and something pretty significant. You're not being spoiled, you're just someone who knows what they want. ”

[/QUOTE]
''well i know one thing i want is to be a sanctum but......i already know thats impossible. besides..they are a combat species so......i think its kind of useless to be a sanctum and babysit the rest of the time...*sigh* i just dont really know what i want anymore..''

@Daniel reaver[/URL] )
A male appeared in the distance, a giant blue dragon, with beating red eyes, made of lightning behind him.

tumblr_m8fah51GKc1qhyffho1_500.gif

"I found you." He said, referring to Murasaki.

If you were able to get a closer look, you would be able to see it was...

large.gif

Roman...

(( Don't worry, he ain't gonna kill ya xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blew out a breath and leaned her head back against the pillow. She felt another contraction and grit her teeth as she squeezed his hand a little. "Ugh... when will this be over..."
...♅Akira replied, trying to force a reassuring smile towards Asuka as he gripped her hand♅...

“ Soon~ After this we'll have some ice cream, how does that sound? ”

-----------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well i know one thing i want is to be a sanctum but......i already know thats impossible. besides..they are a combat species so......i think its kind of useless to be a sanctum and babysit the rest of the time...*sigh* i just dont really know what i want anymore..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh nodded his head and replied♆...

“ Yeah, that is impossible. Only my father can turn another being into a Sanctum, and even then he hasn't done it to anyone to date. So is that all you wanted? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied, trying to force a reassuring smile towards Asuka as he gripped her hand♅...

-----------------

“ Yeah, that is impossible. Only my father can turn another being into a Sanctum, and even then he hasn't done it to anyone to date. So is that all you wanted? ”

[/QUOTE]
''i think...my other wants are just plain useless...''

*She then realized something making her blush a little*

''wait...how come your nice to me all of a sudden...?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
"If ice cream becomes cake and cookies then it sounds amazing." Asuka said and groaned once more, curling up slightly as she did.

Roman said:
A male appeared in the distance, a giant blue dragon, with beating red eyes, made of lightning behind him.

large.gif

Roman...

Murasaki turns toward the voice, almost instantly recognising the man as the lover to Snow, the girl he had gutted and left in her own lake. "My fight is not with you now." He warns, slamming his staff down firmly as he is surrounded by floating orbs of dark purple mist, orbiting his body.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki turns toward the voice, almost instantly recognising the man as the lover to Snow, the girl he had gutted and left in her own lake. "My fight is not with you now." He warns, slamming his staff down firmly as he is surrounded by floating orbs of dark purple mist, orbiting his body.
Roman said:

large.gif

Roman...

''wa-...Roman..?''

*She then looked behind her which was Murasaki. She looked at him with rage*

''you....you killed her...''

@Daniel reaver

BlueHawk said:
Roman frowned, he dragon behind him, slowly becoming larger as he kept putting more energy into it. "Mine is with you. I'm not allowing you to kill more people." He said before feeling 3 more presences. "Who else is here?" He asked.

Roman said:

large.gif

Roman...

RIna ran out and got between the man and roman then held her hands out to the sides as if toto stop him her sisters quickly following

WeirdPrincess said:
"If ice cream becomes cake and cookies then it sounds amazing." Asuka said and groaned once more, curling up slightly as she did.
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ Deal~ ”

...The doctor soon spoke, a female voice emitting from their mouth...

“ Okay, it seems you've fully dilated now. we need you to take a deep breath and push. ”

((( Wanna skip to the point where they're actually born? This is as far as I know about birthing procedures xD )))

----------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i think...my other wants are just plain useless...''
*She then realized something making her blush a little*

''wait...how come your nice to me all of a sudden...?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh blushed lightly and looked away, soon replying♆...

“ W-what? I'm not, I-I just wanted to know your needs so that I could crush them one by one.. ”

@Daniel reaver[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]RIna ran out and got between the man and roman then held her hands out to the sides as if toto stop him her sisters quickly following
*Natsumi saw the girls as she sprinted, grabbing all of them out of the way*

''you musnt interfere...you were in the way of a half sanctum, a powerful being. hes trying to get revenge from the man who killed his wife...please i beg you...dont interfere...ive seen enough children suffer..''

*She said as she held them close a mile away from the scene as she gave them a look that looked saddening*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff0080]''wa-...Roman..?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080][B]*She then looked behind her which was Murasaki. She looked at him with rage*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080] ''you....you killed her...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Roman said:
Roman frowned, he dragon behind him, slowly becoming larger as he kept putting more energy into it. "Mine is with you. I'm not allowing you to kill more people." He said before feeling 3 more presences. "Who else is here?" He asked.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]RIna ran out and got between the man and roman then held her hands out to the sides as if toto stop him her sisters quickly following

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki looked between the two, before looking at the girls intervening, standing in front of him. "I need a good home for these girls, I do not want them to have to live alone anymore. Take them." He request, lowering his staff to signal he does not wish to fight, but is still entirely ready to defend himself if need be.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...
“ Deal~ ”

...The doctor soon spoke, a female voice emitting from their mouth...

“ Okay, it seems you've fully dilated now. we need you to take a deep breath and push. ”

((( Wanna skip to the point where they're actually born? This is as far as I know about birthing procedures xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I'm all for that xD I know only a little bit but I'd rather not write about it. She's just gonna be asleep because... twins xD ))

Asuka was breathing a little heavily, her eyes closed as she rested on the bed. Her hair stuck to the sides of her face and she looked particularly exhausted from everything that had just happened, which was understandable because she just gave birth to two kids.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki looked between the two, before looking at the girls intervening, standing in front of him. "I need a good home for these girls, I do not want them to have to live alone anymore. Take them." He request, lowering his staff to signal he does not wish to fight, but is still entirely ready to defend himself if need be.
*Natsumi heard his request before going wide eyed and looking at the girls. She then looked back at Murasaki and nodded*

''sure. il take em..il make sure they are raised well...''

*She said before taking the girls back to their mansion via teleportation*

@Daniel reaver

BlueHawk said:
...♅Akira sat on a golden chair at the side, his head leaning on his closed fist. His golden Euphoric armour shone brightly, as if signifying his royalty and power. He spoke, observing the events before him with a straight face♅...

How anticlimactic..

tumblr_inline_nsdc0aNQY31ryvw12_500.png

------------

((( Because Omnipresence. )))

BlueHawk said:
"Why should I take anything from the man who murdered my wife?" Roman asked, the dragon slowly disappearing from sight. "Explain to me to me how this isn't some trap..."

Roman said:
"Why should I take anything from the man who murdered my wife?" Roman asked, the dragon slowly disappearing from sight. "Explain to me to me how this isn't some trap..."
Murasaki nodded approvingly, satiafied that the girls were going to be taken if anything had happened, now only one problem remained. Murasaki looked up to Roman, glaring bitterly as the orbs began to spin around him faster. "Death is a part of living, Roman." He begins, purposely name dropping him. "I've kept my eye on you, and I must say you did not fail to disappoint. You grieved for a day before surrounding yourself with female company. Disgusting! Did you even love that women? You Roman... Are scum. The reason I exist! To bring order to the chaos like you!" He exclaims, raising his staff as his emotion rise with it.

(Damn! The purple didn't work xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I'm all for that xD I know only a little bit but I'd rather not write about it. She's just gonna be asleep because... twins xD ))
Asuka was breathing a little heavily, her eyes closed as she rested on the bed. Her hair stuck to the sides of her face and she looked particularly exhausted from everything that had just happened, which was understandable because she just gave birth to two kids.
...♅Akira watched as Asuka slept, soon placing his hand onto Asuka's forehead. He whispered into her ear in an unknown language as a golden aura appeared around her, shortly before vanishing. He leaned back out and smiled as Euphoria returned her body to the state it was in pre-pregnancy. It then healed her exhaustion♅...

Dominion Sclaim.

...♅Akira then walked over to the babies and looked at them, their bodies had clearly grown slightly. He picked them up and walked over towards Asuka's bedside, soon taking a seat. His armour vanished as he held his children within his arms. He spoke to them quietly, a smile forming on his face♅...

Hello my little princesses~

tumblr_nskvfk7DB91u0jzt2o2_540_zpsxemyfnlj.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back