• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki nodded approvingly, satiafied that the girls were going to be taken if anything had happened, now only one problem remained. Murasaki looked up to Roman, glaring bitterly as the orbs began to spin around him faster. "Death is a part of living, Roman." He begins, purposely name dropping him. "I've kept my eye on you, and I must say you did not fail to disappoint. You grieved for a day before surrounding yourself with female company. Disgusting! Did you even love that women? You Roman... Are scum. The reason I exist! To bring order to the chaos like you!" He exclaims, raising his staff as his emotion rise with it.
(Damn! The purple didn't work xD )
"One day?" Roman asked. "You didn't study me good enough. You won't be the first I told how hard it was for me to finally forget about about Snow's death and I doubt you'd be the last. Now, I'll tell you this: I'm gonna spare you. You took those little girls in and gave them a home. I'll delay your death for now." He said, in a stern tone before vanishing and appearing at the mansion with Natsumi.

@Himeragi Seiker

Roman said:
"One day?" Roman asked. "You didn't study me good enough. You won't be the first I told how hard it was for me to finally forget about about Snow's death and I doubt you'd be the last. Now, I'll tell you this: I'm gonna spare you. You took those little girls in and gave them a home. I'll delay your death for now." He said, in a stern tone before vanishing and appearing at the mansion with Natsumi.
@Himeragi Seiker
((( Akira's there, and he finds the unjustly killing of women a crime that is punishable by death ;) )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira's there, and he finds the unjustly killing of women a crime that is punishable by death ;) )))

[/QUOTE]
(( No we need Muraski alive, that's why no one has killed him yet /: ))

Roman said:
@Himeragi Seiker
Murasaki slammed his staff firmly into the ground, the orbs around him exploding and drifting away. "Forget! He has already forgotten! One does not forget! They always remember! This is why it is necessary, my existence. I must make him never forget!" He bellows, his voice becoming deep and demonic in the end before he gives his staff one last slam, disappearing into the world.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'm aware xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( His day is coming soon though :P ))

LunaCrosby said:
(Anyone open?)
(( I have characters, though I'm about to take a shower so it'll be a second until I reply

...♅Akira sighed lightly as the chair dissolved and he vanished, returning to the original Akira within Euphoria♅...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched as Asuka slept, soon placing his hand onto Asuka's forehead. He whispered into her ear in an unknown language as a golden aura appeared around her, shortly before vanishing. He leaned back out and smiled as Euphoria returned her body to the state it was in pre-pregnancy. It then healed her exhaustion♅...
Dominion Sclaim.

[/QUOTE]
Asuka slowly opened her eyes as she woke up and stared at Akira as her eyes shined a ruby red.

tumblr_mjh3p0g16S1ryx9geo1_r1_500.gif

Closing her eyes once more, she slowly sat up and stretched her arms above her head before reopening her eyes. Asuka looked up at the hair that had fallen on to her face and looked a little surprised.

tumblr_mhvi35csPk1r8fhloo1_500.gif

"It's... red..." She uttered quietly as she raised a hand, using her index finger and thumb to rub a few strands of hair between her fingers.

Roman said:
Minako noticed her favorite show was coming on, "I'm gonna stay here. You two go swim without me." She said, kicking her feet. Kaz followed behind Yoshino. "A pool? That's cool..." he said, laughing a little.

Satoshi smiled, "I'll go check!" He said, before running to Ara's door and knocking.
"This place has practically everything... it's ginormous." Yoshino said as she looked back at Kaz as she walked. "I thinks there's a jacuzzi too... I really don't know."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka slowly opened her eyes as she woke up and stared at Akira as her eyes shined a ruby red.
tumblr_mjh3p0g16S1ryx9geo1_r1_500.gif

Closing her eyes once more, she slowly sat up and stretched her arms above her head before reopening her eyes. Asuka looked up at the hair that had fallen on to her face and looked a little surprised.

tumblr_mhvi35csPk1r8fhloo1_500.gif

"It's... red..." She uttered quietly as she raised a hand, using her index finger and thumb to rub a few strands of hair between her fingers.
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and smiled. He spoke, smiling lightly and his own red eyes looked at her♅...

“ Wow, that's new~ It looks good on you~ ”

tumblr_nj5sun9DZG1shxekpo1_250_zps33b8bzpz.gif

Jesters Court](( hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] do you care if i do a shameless self promotion really quick?))
((( Depends, can you do it in the OOC tab? )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Depends, can you do it in the OOC tab? )))

[/QUOTE]
((...did you really just ask that? akira... when was the last time anybody posted anything they should have posted in the OOC in the OOC?))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((...did you really just ask that? akira... when was the last time anybody posted anything they should have posted in the OOC in the OOC?))

[/QUOTE]
((( Well it's better you post it there than posting it here and having it deleted. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Well it's better you post it there than posting it here and having it deleted. )))

[/QUOTE]
((fair enough... but still ;-; ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]okey~~

[/QUOTE]
Talim put Al in a submission hold as he growled "What the hell...!?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked and looked down, an almost sad like expression coming to her face though she wasn't sad at all. "What happened? Why do I look so different?" She asked curiously as her eyes gazed back at Akira.
View attachment 159784
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and replied, trying to sound sad, but failing due to him holding their children♅...

“ I-I made you a Sanctum. It was my first time doing it, I didn't think it'd change your hair colour.. You should be able to change back and forth, though.. ”

Roman said:
@Himeragi Seiker
''okay...so......what are you gonna do now Roman?''

*Natsumi said as the 3 girls were on the couch sitting there*

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...
“ Deal~ ”

...The doctor soon spoke, a female voice emitting from their mouth...

“ Okay, it seems you've fully dilated now. we need you to take a deep breath and push. ”

((( Wanna skip to the point where they're actually born? This is as far as I know about birthing procedures xD )))

----------------------

...♆Kuroh blushed lightly and looked away, soon replying♆...

“ W-what? I'm not, I-I just wanted to know your needs so that I could crush them one by one.. ”

[/QUOTE]
''th-then why are you blushing..?''

*She said as she looked at him with a more...confused look on her face as she tilted her head*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff0080]''okay...so......what are you gonna do now Roman?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080][B]*Natsumi said as the 3 girls were on the couch sitting there*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Roman chuckled, "Nothing."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff0080]''okay...so......what are you gonna do now Roman?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080][B]*Natsumi said as the 3 girls were on the couch sitting there*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

''th-then why are you blushing..?''

*She said as she looked at him with a more...confused look on her face as she tilted her head*
...♆Kuroh continued to look away, soon replying as his blush increased♆...

“ I-I'm not, I'm just sick! Sh-shut up! ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back