• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Maybe, or he could block it out xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Why doesn't he just do that then? xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira quickly took Asuka's hand and vanished, appearing within the Euphorian royal hospital. He spoke♅...
“ My wife just had a contraction. Take her into the birthing unit. ”

...The doctors nodded and took Asuka, soon leading her to the said units...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blinked at the sudden change of being in the hospital. She has a piece of pound cake in her mouth as they took her away, soon wincing in pain again and holding her stomach.

Roman said:
(( Roman, Ayen and Kuroh all have super noses xD ))
(( What about Celia?! xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...
“ I believe you, I'm just giving you some facts. ”

------------------

((( Kuroh's half Sanctum/ HalfDemon God, so he can smell sexual energy xD Why do you think he doesn't hang around with Akira and Asuka, or any other couples xD )))

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi continued to look down at the sea. She feels depressed about something but she doesnt know what*

Roman said:
Satoshi smiled, "No... I didn't really put much thought into it. I kind of came to the conclusion that it was your way of showing you cared." He said, laughing a little.
Ara looked over at him then smiled slightly before she got up and walked over "yup" she said to him

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked at the sudden change of being in the hospital. She has a piece of pound cake in her mouth as they took her away, soon wincing in pain again and holding her stomach.

(( What about Celia?! xD ))
(( Her too! xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Ara looked over at him then smiled slightly before she got up and walked over "yup" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi put his arm out towards her and chuckled, "What do you say? Wanna come back to us?" He asked.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki rested his head and nodded, now realising that he was in it for the long haul. He figured he could start the search for a place for them to stay in the morning, and only one place came to mind. The mansion. But could he trust the people in there not to corrupt them? More than he trusted himself.
The girl all slept soundly all snoring softly. It was pretty obvious that if he had left they wouldn't be sleeping right now

(Some one should totally find him xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The girl all slept soundly all snoring softly. It was pretty obvious that if he had left they wouldn't be sleeping right now

[/QUOTE]
uhhh maybe me? xD and you owe me a reply))

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira followed them as they walked. When they reach the delivery room, Akira stepped in and placed his hand into Asuka's. He spoke♅...

“ Everything will be fine, my love. ”

--------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi continued to look down at the sea. She feels depressed about something but she doesnt know what*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi and spoke♆...

“ What's up? ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The girl all slept soundly all snoring softly. It was pretty obvious that if he had left they wouldn't be sleeping right now

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]uhhh maybe me? xD and you owe me a reply))

[/QUOTE]
(( I have something in mind ^°^ ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](What!?!)

[/QUOTE]
(( I'll wait until Murasaki goes to find them a home, if he goes to the mansion though ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira followed them as they walked. When they reach the delivery room, Akira stepped in and placed his hand into Asuka's. He spoke♅...

“ What's up? ”

[/QUOTE]
''nothin...just somehow i feel empty...i dont exactly know what i want right now so...''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ What's up? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled at Akira as she layed on the hospital bed before groaning a little. "I-I know it will be... b-But dang it this hurts..." She whimpered and put a hand over her stomach.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nothin...just somehow i feel empty...i dont exactly know what i want right now so...''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment and replied♆...

“ Name all the things you want, and I can help narrow it down. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled at Akira as she layed on the hospital bed before groaning a little. "I-I know it will be... b-But dang it this hurts..." She whimpered and put a hand over her stomach.
...♅Akira leaned in and kissed her forehead, soon replying♅...

“ I'm right here. When you feel pain, squeeze my hand as tight as you can, okay? It'll be over soon~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](No it should be while he's laying with the girls

[/QUOTE]
(( This character doesn't know the girls so he can't really help them unless he does something super evil then I'll send him to the girls while they are asleep ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment and replied♆...
“ Name all the things you want, and I can help narrow it down. ”

[/QUOTE]
''...w-well...i guess...starting a family..i guess....ugh i dunno..''

Roman said:
(( This character doesn't know the girls so he can't really help them unless he does something super evil then I'll send him to the girls while they are asleep ))
(Or he could stumble soon the cabin because of his evil presence

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''...w-well...i guess...starting a family..i guess....ugh i dunno..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh nodded and replied♆...

“ Okay, what else? ”

[/QUOTE]
(Oh God.)

Murasaki waited with the girls until morning, having not slept in years. He glared vigilant at the door waiting for an intruder that never came, which he was more than happy for.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh nodded and replied♆...
“ Okay, what else? ”

[/QUOTE]
''um...''

*She looked down more. She didnt like telling anyone what she wants really*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Or he could stumble soon the cabin because of his evil presence

[/QUOTE]
(( Let's see what happens then. Let's see who comes to help the children :D ))

BlueHawk said:
(Oh God.)
Murasaki waited with the girls until morning, having not slept in years. He glared vigilant at the door waiting for an intruder that never came, which he was more than happy for.
just to make it interesting... @Daniel reaver

*Natsumi crashes through the door back first as she falls back on the ground. She then gets up and then charges outside at a massive monster* (and brb)

Himeragi Seiker]just to make it interesting... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
*Natsumi crashes through the door back first as she falls back on the ground. She then gets up and then charges outside at a massive monster* (and brb)
(( You made it even more interesting for this character to show up now, since he knows Natsumi. ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back