• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Like this? ”

...♅Akira then pulled out a large pound cake and held it out towards Asuka, soon continuing♅...

“ Here you go~ ”

------------------

...♆Kuroh sighed and replied♆...

“ Can't. Ever since someone tried to kill me I can't afford to let my guard down.”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked at the pound cake with delight before taking it out of Akira's hands and setting it next to the cake. "Yay! Thank you Akki-san!" She said happily before taking a piece of the pound cake and eating it.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "i can remember the first child i raised... it was twelve thousand years ago, ancient Greece, he was the only son of a friend of mine that died during battle." he said as he looked back to Amaya.
Amaya nods still staring out into the ocean

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled down at her as he licked his lip and let go of one of her hands and traced it down her side.
Dakota looked into his eyes, her face still blushed as she did so

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki sighed, unable to believe that he really was about to lie down to comfort these girls. He sat at the foot of the bed and sighed. "Rest." He said simply.
The girls all graves him and pulled him onto the bed then curled up with him and closed there eyes

Roman said:
Minako smiled happily, before sitting down on the couch to watch TV. Kaz chuckled, "I know I can't stay mad at her. I never was."
Satoshi blinked, "I don't know where Ara is.... I didn't even see her upstairs. She might be in her room."

Emiya nodded, "How long have you been here on, Earth?" He asked.
"A few weeks I believe" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The girls all graves him and pulled him onto the bed then curled up with him and closed there eyes

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki sighed and just layed uncomfortable for a bit. He was not used to situations like this, and was definitely outside of his comfort zone, but liked it. It was comforting to know there was still good in the world.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods still staring out into the ocean
Ayen smiled "and man, was i a fool, i thought i could just feed and clothe him in the beginning," he said with a chuckle "before i knew it the kid was teaching me to be the parent."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked into his eyes, her face still blushed as she did so
Roland leaned down and nipped her ear "let us dance~" he whispered with an accent.

((Fade))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at the pound cake with delight before taking it out of Akira's hands and setting it next to the cake. "Yay! Thank you Akki-san!" She said happily before taking a piece of the pound cake and eating it.

“ I want to keep my queen satisfied~ ”

------------

@Daniel reaver[/URL] xD )))
...♆Kuroh looked at the butterfly and replied, slowly looking towards Himeragi♆...

“ What do you mean? ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know you weren't, I was just saying in general." Yoshino said with a grin before stretching. She then tapped her finger on her chin in thought before turning and walking towards the back doors of the house. "To the pool!"
Minako noticed her favorite show was coming on, "I'm gonna stay here. You two go swim without me." She said, kicking her feet. Kaz followed behind Yoshino. "A pool? That's cool..." he said, laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I wonder if she's ok" thana said to him

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi smiled, "I'll go check!" He said, before running to Ara's door and knocking.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "and man, was i a fool, i thought i could just feed and clothe him in the beginning," he said with a chuckle "before i knew it the kid was teaching me to be the parent."

Roland leaned down and nipped her ear "let us dance~" he whispered with an accent.

((Fade))
Amaya tilted her head, she took a couple more bites

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I want to keep my queen satisfied~ ”

------------

...♆Kuroh looked at the butterfly and replied, slowly looking towards Himeragi♆...

“ What do you mean? ”

[/QUOTE]
''thing is...some people change dramatically overtime. the person who tried to kill you, changed from an assassin...to a servant..''

*She then sighed as she soon looked at Kuroh*

''and sometimes, you have to do something to change a person. that change was caused by you so...thanks..''

*She said blushing then looking away trying to hide her blush*

''damn this is embarrassing..''

*she said quietly*

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki sighed and just layed uncomfortable for a bit. He was not used to situations like this, and was definitely outside of his comfort zone, but liked it. It was comforting to know there was still good in the world.
The girls quickly fell asleep with the man

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thing is...some people change dramatically overtime. the person who tried to kill you, changed from an assassin...to a servant..''
*She then sighed as she soon looked at Kuroh*

''and sometimes, you have to do something to change a person. that change was caused by you so...thanks..''

*She said blushing then looking away trying to hide her blush*

''damn this is embarrassing..''

*she said quietly*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi for a few moments confused. He replied♆...

“ What the hell are you talking about? ”

tumblr_mefpq6rPCw1reurhko1_500_zpshwg4j7u2.png

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi for a few moments confused. He replied♆...
“ What the hell are you talking about? ”

tumblr_mefpq6rPCw1reurhko1_500_zpshwg4j7u2.png

[/QUOTE]
*She covered her face with her arm before turning her back to him*

''N-Never mind!''

Roman said:
Minako noticed her favorite show was coming on, "I'm gonna stay here. You two go swim without me." She said, kicking her feet. Kaz followed behind Yoshino. "A pool? That's cool..." he said, laughing a little.

Satoshi smiled, "I'll go check!" He said, before running to Ara's door and knocking.
Ara sat there staring out the window when he came in

Mayyflower said:
"I've been here a couple times with my previous masters." She says
Emiya nodded, "So you know how to blend in with us Earthlings." He said. "Tell me, how old do your people live to be?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The girls quickly fell asleep with the man

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki lifted his fingers causing the bed to rock lightly. He sat up and cautiously attempted to slide out of the girls grasp.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Ara sat there staring out the window when he came in

[/QUOTE]
"Hey sis?" Satoshi asked, growing a little more. "Oh... Well that's convenient... Anyways, I wanted to come check on you. Are you alright?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She covered her face with her arm before turning her back to him*
''N-Never mind!''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh sighed lightly and looked forward, replying♆...

“ Still a weirdo, I see. ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Sure" shira said
Myuki blushed and continued to muzzle kikuri

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled before getting out of bed before getting a shirt and a skirt*

*Kikuri giggled a little more*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh sighed lightly and looked forward, replying♆...
“ Still a weirdo, I see. ”

[/QUOTE]
''shut up you..''

*She said before looking towards the sun again*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back