• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki lifted his fingers causing the bed to rock lightly. He sat up and cautiously attempted to slide out of the girls grasp.
The girls all tightened there grip on him when he moved

Roman said:
"Hey sis?" Satoshi asked, growing a little more. "Oh... Well that's convenient... Anyways, I wanted to come check on you. Are you alright?"
"I'm fine satoshi" she said quietly to him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''shut up you..''

*She said before looking towards the sun again*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh spoke, soon looking towards Himeragi♆...

“ Plus the hormones you're giving off is different than before. So was that one guy's... what's his name again? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ I want to keep my queen satisfied~ ”

------------

...♆Kuroh looked at the butterfly and replied, slowly looking towards Himeragi♆...

“ What do you mean? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed a little before jolting slightly in pain. She put a hand over her stomach and blinked, "Ow... that kind of hurt." She said before going back to eating more of the pound cake.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh spoke, soon looking towards Himeragi♆...
“ Plus the hormones you're giving off is different than before. So was that one guy's... what's his name again? ”

[/QUOTE]
''h-hormones..?!''

*She said before blushing looking at Kuroh a bit annoyed*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya tilted her head, she took a couple more bites
Ayen smiled "but everything was simpler in those days, even the clothing." he said before looking at her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''h-hormones..?!''
*She said before blushing looking at Kuroh a bit annoyed*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment♆...

“ Yeah, your scent. It's different than before, but I dunno how to describe. It's like it's been mixed with another ma-”

...♆Kuroh then blushed and spoke, coughing lightly♆...

“ I-I see.. ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The girls all tightened there grip on him when he moved

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki sighed defeated, lying back down and keeping his eye toward the door. Last thing he needed was somebody getting the jump on him when he was vulnerable, let alone comforting little girls.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki smiled before getting out of bed before getting a shirt and a skirt*

*Kikuri giggled a little more*

''shut up you..''

*She said before looking towards the sun again*

[/QUOTE]
Shira nodded and also got out of bed with her

Myuki smiled slightly and still nuzzled Ed her

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki sighed defeated, lying back down and keeping his eye toward the door. Last thing he needed was somebody getting the jump on him when he was vulnerable, let alone comforting little girls.
The girls relaxed when he stopped trying to leave them

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment♆...
“ Yeah, your scent. It's different than before, but I dunno how to describe. It's like it's been mixed with another ma-”

...♆Kuroh then blushed and spoke, coughing lightly♆...

“ I-I see.. ”

[/QUOTE]
''th-the hell are you talking about?! im only an Intoner and...ugh..besides, i never slept with a man..i think your nose is off..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira nodded and also got out of bed with her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki went to the bathroom to brush her teeth*

*Kikuri just giggled a little more petting Myuki's head*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The girls all tightened there grip on him when he moved

[/QUOTE]
"Are you sure sis? You haven't been around the rest of us lately. Mom is kind of curious as to why... So am I and dad." Satoshi said, walking towards her.

Roman said:
"Are you sure sis? You haven't been around the rest of us lately. Mom is kind of curious as to why... So am I and dad." Satoshi said, walking towards her.
"I thought you didn't like me being clingy" she said to him

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed a little before jolting slightly in pain. She put a hand over her stomach and blinked, "Ow... that kind of hurt." She said before going back to eating more of the pound cake.
...♅Akira looked over at Asuka and spoke♅...

“ Are you okay? ”

----------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''th-the hell are you talking about?! im only an Intoner and...ugh..besides, i never slept with a man..i think your nose is off..''

*Yuki went to the bathroom to brush her teeth*

*Kikuri just giggled a little more petting Myuki's head*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked over at Himeragi♆...

“ Then why is your scent mixed with another man's? I think I've smelled it before.. it smells like Al.. ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I thought you didn't like me being clingy" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi smiled, "No... I didn't really put much thought into it. I kind of came to the conclusion that it was your way of showing you cared." He said, laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Are you okay? ”

----------

“ Then why is your scent mixed with another man's? I think I've smelled it before.. it smells like Al.. ”

[/QUOTE]
''well he hanged around me recently...and i did just hold his daughter for a while during the wedding...so, how are you anyway? i mean i did just saw you get killed by some pink shit..''

*She said before looking back out to sea*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Are you okay? ”

----------

[/QUOTE]
"I think it was a... contraction that just happened." Asuka said as she looked at Akira before wincing in pain. "Yeah, those hurt... not a lot but enough."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well he hanged around me recently...and i did just hold his daughter for a while during the wedding...so, how are you anyway? i mean i did just saw you get killed by some pink shit..''
*She said before looking back out to sea*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh sighed lightly and looked upwards♆...

“ Hm, I guess it was that. I'm pretty sure it's a man's scent, though.
Marcus? No..

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira nodded and also got out of bed with her

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki rested his head and nodded, now realising that he was in it for the long haul. He figured he could start the search for a place for them to stay in the morning, and only one place came to mind. The mansion. But could he trust the people in there not to corrupt them? More than he trusted himself.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I think it was a... contraction that just happened." Asuka said as she looked at Akira before wincing in pain. "Yeah, those hurt... not a lot but enough."
...♅Akira quickly took Asuka's hand and vanished, appearing within the Euphorian royal hospital. He spoke♅...

“ My wife just had a contraction. Take her into the birthing unit. ”

...The doctors nodded and took Asuka, soon leading her to the said units...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh sighed lightly and looked upwards♆...
“ Hm, I guess it was that. I'm pretty sure it's a man's scent, though.
Marcus? No..

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi blushed remembering that moment with Marcus but with an angered look*

''okay, i did sleep with that ass hole...because he had no where to go and i felt bad for the fucker so i let him stay at my room durring the tournament and we only had one bed but we didnt do..it........can we not talk about him? hes kind of an ass hole..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi blushed remembering that moment with Marcus but with an angered look*
''okay, i did sleep with that ass hole...because he had no where to go and i felt bad for the fucker so i let him stay at my room durring the tournament and we only had one bed but we didnt do..it........can we not talk about him? hes kind of an ass hole..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment and replied♆...

Hm.. I guess that'd explain it. It's just your scent is more manly before. It'll probably fade if you didn't do it with him. ”

KurohWalkingWithYashiro_zpsyibixvdl.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
Hm.. I guess that'd explain it. It's just your scent is more manly before. It'll probably fade if you didn't do it with him. ”

[/QUOTE]
(( Roman, Ayen and Kuroh all have super noses xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
''i didnt......*sigh*...''

*Himeragi took a depressed sigh before leaning on the railing looking down at the sea*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i didnt......*sigh*...''
*Himeragi took a depressed sigh before leaning on the railing looking down at the sea*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ I believe you, I'm just giving you some facts. ”

------------------

Roman said:
(( Roman, Ayen and Kuroh all have super noses xD ))
((( Kuroh's half Sanctum/ HalfDemon God, so he can smell sexual energy xD Why do you think he doesn't hang around with Akira and Asuka, or any other couples xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Kuroh's half Sanctum/ HalfDemon God, so he can smell sexual energy xD Why do you think he doesn't hang around with Akira and Asuka, or any other couples xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( XDDD He'll get used to it one day ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back